Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Huntress And The Hunter (Closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Huntress And The Hunter (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:25 am

[Afternoon :P - I was going to make Adrién his son, but then I though - noo, a little kid :'( ]

Alec hoped that Dawn could now see why he never brought up his past. It had been almost forty five years since Elizabeth and Michal had been murdered, and he thought about them nearly every day. He still loved them, and even though he was moving on with his life with Dawn, he would still never forget either of them. He used his free hand, the one that his love wasn't holding, to pull out his wallet, and then two black and white picture that was worn with age an had crumpled edges. One showed a woman in a stunning green dress, and then other showed a long blonde haired boy grinning widely at the camera. He handed both pictures to Dawn. "I'm not really in the mood to rest now, love.."

~*~

Tristan was so happy just to be in a normal bed again, and not sleeping on the cold marble floor of Edward's mansion. He wrapped his arms around Emily's small frame, just glad to have her in his arms once more. He quickly fell asleep, so happy to be home once again.

~*~

Adrién couldn't stop himself from laughed as she called him mean and the poked him in the chest. He kissed her lips again lightly and rolled his eyes. "See? I can play dirty too." He grinned.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:32 am

[[Ohhh, what a twist that would've been. Hehe. Should we skip it to morning now? I'm eager to get to the kidnapping of Tristian's family. Mwhahaha.]]

Dawn nodded as she planted a gentle kiss on his cheek. "Alright. And they're beautiful." She said, looking at the pictures. And it was true, both were stunning and beautiful. "I'm going to sleep a little, okay?" She said and kissed his lips, placing the pictures on his lap. She then walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down, a small yawn escaping her lips as she instantly fell asleep.
__
Trinity rolled her eyes and walked past him, sticking her tounge out before laying down in bed, on her left side, and closing her eyes. She was really tired.
__
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:40 pm

[Haha I know :) It would have been good. Okay, next morning, but I'm not very good at starting, as you know... would you be able to do it?]

"I know.." Alec said quietly, before he gently kissing Dawn back, and then he took the picture back into his wallet. He bid her goodnight, turning around to give her a small smile before she walked into the bedroom and fell asleep. Soon, he fell asleep too, sitting on the couch after staring into space for a while.

~*~

Adrién laughed softly, and then followed her into the bedroom, before smiling a little as she just climbed into bed. "Sleeping naked, are we?" he laughed, before doing the same, climbing into bed and then curling up with his wife. Soon, he was asleep happily.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:50 pm

[[Sure =-) We can say that Tristian is already hunting or something lol. Shower scene :) Edward can take her when she get out of shower xD lol. we'll let the vampires sleep until nighttime. Lol.]]

Emily stirred and opened her eyes, well, attempted too. She glanced over at the clock and saw it was seven, now. Sighing, she got out of bed. She knew Tristian went hunting, so she didn't worry. After checking on the girls' to make sure they were still asleep, she took a quick shower and stepped out, wrapping a towel around her slender figure.

__

Trinity smiled, not opening her eyes. "Though I'd like to try it, also." She said, and was soon in Adrien's arms, sleeping soundly.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:58 pm

[Hehe ^^]

Tristan growled as he spotted the deer, and he backed down on his haunches. Then, right at the perfect moment, he sprung for it, catching it in his large paws.

~*~

Edward knew exactly where Tristan lived, and he was determined to get back at the male for escaping him and letting his prisoner go. He had considered how to prove to the werewolf that he had taken his family by killing one of the little girls and then leaving her there for the werewolf to find when he came back home. However, Delphine had convinced him not to do that because it would just make Tristan harder to kill. That was true, so he planned to take all three of his slave's girls back to his mansion with him. With about five other vampire men with him wearing large hooded jackets to hide themselves from the sun, Edward rapped on the door of the small house.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:08 pm

"Mommy! Mommy!" Emily was in the kitchen, dressed in shorts and a tank-top that was tight and snug on her body. She was sizzling some bacon, her hair swept in a side ponytail. Jezebelle and Jasmine were up, running wildly around, still dressed in their PJ's. "Girl's, settle down." Emily called back to her daughter. They were running wildly around. "I got it!" Jasmine called when a knock came at the door. "Don't answer, Jas." Emily said. She shut the bacon off and set it aside. When she walked to answer the door, Jasmine had already answered, grinning up at the man at the door. Smiling, Emily strolled over there. "Hi, may I help you?" She asked, pulling Emily aside.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:24 am

Edward growled at the door when he heard a voice from inside saying that she'd answer it, a young voice. He then put on a friendly smile as the very small girl opened the door, and he looked down at her as she smiled back up at him. Then, the woman that he believe d to be Tristan's wife, Emily, came to the door, gently pushing her daughter to the side. "Oh yes you can help me, Emily. See, there's a certain werewolf of mine wandering around these parts, and I need him back. He also needs to be punished because he ran away from me and led my prisoner go. So, I'm taking you three until he comes back." He grinned maliciously before forcing his way into the house.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:20 am

[Sorry >.< I've been really sick and I still am. So I haven't been able to get on much the past several days.]

Emily gasped as she heard him talk about Tristian. It hit her who this was. Edward. She tried to close the door, but he was much stronger and forced his way inside. "Jasmine, go get your sister and you two go into the bathroom and lock the door." Emily said as calmly as possible. "Why?" Jasmine asked, looking up at her mother with big brown eyes. "Just go." Emily said through clenched teeth. Jasmine ran into the kitchen and took her sister's hand, leading her to the bathroom.

"Leave my daughters alone." She said, staring into his eyes, showing no fear.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:50 pm

[Awh, it's okay :0) I hope you feel better soon, m'dear..]

Edward laughed at Emily's feeble attempt to order her children to safety. He shook his head as he chuckled, and then all he had to do was click his fingers for two of his men to rush over to the children with their vampire speed. The quickly picked up both little girls, and then put them in a sleeper hold so that they wouldn't try to struggle to get away. That would just have been annoying. "Okay, Emily. I was thinking of killing one of your little girls here, as a little treat for your husband when he came home. What do you think - Who would you choose?" He knew that he was tormenting her, but for him, that was good. He liked torturing people; it was fun. "Oh, and if you run over their to help them, then I'll just click my fingers again, and both will die."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Emily could feel her heart beat rapidly in her chest. "Just leave them alone, please. They have nothing to do with it." Emily said, tears stinging her eyes and escaped. The drops rolled down her cheek and splashed on the ground. She frantically looked around the living room to see if there was any wood she could use. None. Her eyes darted over to Jasmine and Jezebelle, both were sleeping. "Why are you doing this, Edward?" Emily asked angriely. More tears stung her eyes, but this time she struggled to hold them back, and it worked.

[Thanks, darling. How was school? I'm out for snow day. Hehe.]

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:25 am

[I came home early yesterday :) and I'm off today hehe ^^]

Edward just laughed and then shook his head. "Oh, I know they have nothing to do with it. If you want to blame anyone, blame that husband of yours. If he hadn't left my home, you three would all be safe now. He led me straight to you." He grinned, before looking to the two children again. "Why? Just because I want my werewolf back. I need him to do things for me, that I can't do because my nose isn't as good as his. I need him back, and this is the way I'm going to do it. He'll exchange himself for you three. Yes, you'll never see him again, but you'll be safe with your daughters. Isn't that what you want?" He grinned, before shoving his hands into his pockets.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:48 am

[[Me too! Hehe. Hiya. Um, can you give me a quick summery of Royally Mixed Up so I won't have to read through all the posts. Hehe.]]

Emily has glanced away from Edward, too disgusted to look at him. "You're nothing but a stupid, ugly, bloodsucker with a cold heart." She said, her eyes looking over at him. "Yes, Tristian will come back, but only to kill you. And so will Adrien and Alec. You won't get away with it, you never do." She said, smirking at him. "You can throw all the threats you want at me, I don't care. You're just a stupid pale leech." She said, her voice full of digust and hatred.

[[It'll be super interesting if you do kill the girls', or one of them, and leave them out so Tristian could see. That'll be dramtic and want everybody to kill him even more. Lol.]]

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:59 pm

[[Erm...I think the only ones that you really need to focus on are the ones from Princess E and the guy yours is supposed to get with lol.]

Edward's face hardened with rage, and he was so ready to just click his fingers and kill one of those little girls now. "You really want one of your children to die, don't you? If you threaten me one more time, then one of your little girls here will die, and you'll have to choose which one." He spat angrily, before he hissed lightly. "This place smells of werewolf. I'm going to ask you to choose now. Which one of your little girls do you want dead? Mhm?"

[I can't kill a child! I'd feel too mean... - sorry it's very short :/]

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:05 pm

[[xD xD It's not real, honey. Lol. You make me laughs. Lol. And okay. Off to it, now.]]

Emily's breath grew heavier as she glanced over at her sleeping daughters in the vampires arms. "Leave them alone, please. Just take me, not them. They have nothing to do with this. Nothing...please." She was crying now and sunk to her knees, head in her hands, the tears running down her face. She peered out from a crack through her fingers and noticed a pencil, sharpened. One of the girls' must have dropped it while they were playing it earlier. Quickly, Emily picked the wooden device up and jumped up, bringing it down to Edward's chest.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:36 pm

[o.O! Sorry - I forgotted *blush*... and you didn't post on the other one! tut tut. -- and I just can't kill a kid :/ it's not real, but i can't do it. O.O MAJOR TWIST IDEA.]

Edward smirked when Emily fell to her knees, pleading for her daughters lives. He wasn't going to kill one of them, purely because of the fact that his wife would murder him when he got home if he had harmed one hair on either girls head. It was because of how he treated his own children that she didn't seem to trust him any more with kids. However, when the sharp piece of wood came flying to his chest, he only grabbed her arm with a split second to spare. "Oh, wrong day to piss me off, girl." He hissed, before prying the pencil from her hands and chucking it over to the other side of the room before grabbing both of her arms tightly. "Come on." He growled to his servants, before he dragged the woman out to his car.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:58 am

[[I hate being sick. Sorry! Also, my computer was messed up and I just got it fixed last night. Oh, and I did try to go back to my 500+ post in Royally Mixed Up, but it was all gone.]]

Emily"s heart skipped a beat when Edward caught the pencil and threw it across the room. She winced when his hands wrapped around her arms, tightly. "No, let me go!" Emily managed to scream out as he dragged her out to the car. "Tristian!" Emily screamed as loud as her voice would allow. She hoped that Tristian would hear her. She felt a little dazed and sick as Edward shoved her in to the backseat of the car. "Where are my daughters?" She asked as one of the vampires began typing her wrists together, and tight, too. Then he tied her ankles.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:48 pm

[Awh, that's okay :0) I don't mind. Aaaaand my twist is: Edward is Alec and Adrién's father. Dun dun durrrrrrr]

Tristan's head snapped up when he heard a scream, and he smelt something on the air that he hadn't noticed before. He abandoned the deer carcass, and then growled lightly, his ears going back and his eyes narrowing. Edward He thought as a hiss, before his legs kicked off and he ran back quickly to his home, hoping to be there to save his family.

~*~

Hissing as he bundled the woman into the car, Edward caught the scent of the werewolf running back. "He's coming. Let's get going." He commanded his vampires, before shoving the back of the car door shut when she was tied up, and then jumping into the passengers seat of the car. "They're in the other car, sleeping. Drive." He grinned before they sped off, away from anyone to save them.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:01 pm

[[I have my post up for Royally Mixed Up! Hehe.]]

Emily's head snapped up as a burst of energy ran through her. She recognized that angry growl of a wolf-it was Trisitan. "Tristian!" She screamed, pounding on the window, hoping to break them. She kept pounding harder under the side of her hand began to bruise. Soon, she gave up and slumped back against the seat, face buried in hands as the tears streamed out.

Dawn's head and body frame jumped up. "Alec." She said to him, her eyes wide and alert. "Alec, something's going on." She said, her voice clipped and alert. She heard cries for help, and Tristian's growling. He and/or his family was in trouble.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:37 am

[Aweshumm :0) I saw it]

Tristan just kept running and running, hoping to beat the car that Edward must have taken his family in. He was not going to loose them now, just after trying all this time to find them. He had only spent one night with his wife, and about fifteen minutes with his two daughters. He couldn't loose them not.. he loved them all too much. He ran and ran, the hope in his heart dying with ever pound of his feet.

~*~

Alec had fallen asleep on the couch, sitting up, his head titled to the side just slightly. His eyes quickly shot open when Dawn's voice hit his ears and he almost fell off of the couch with the shock that she had caused him. "What? What's wrong?" He asked, panic in his voice. He rarely showed any emotion like that and he looked intently into her eyes.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:47 am

[[You's back! *tackles*]]

Dawn turned to Alec. "Someone has taken Tristian's family." Dawn said, her voice a clipped whisper as she fell to her knees. "It was Edward, I can sense it." Dawn added, and then turned her head to look over at him. "I can't sense where they're going...but it's a new location." She can, her voice hysterically now.

__

Emily was curled up in the seat, her head on the window, and her eyes closed as she was sleeping. Her knuckles were bruised, but that was all. All she wanted right now was to have Tristian holding her, and she holding her two beautiful daughters. When the car jolted to a stop, she woke up. "Where are we?" Emily asked, alert and awake now.

Aika
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!