Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Kings Inn {IC}

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Kings Inn {IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue May 19, 2009 11:25 pm

Phoenix smiled at him, shaking her head. "Will do, sir." She said out of habit, though it had been three years. "I'm not taking the money." She said, handing him the changing and walking around him. "I don't take money from friends, not even old friends." She called, smiling slightly to herself. She may have had the habit of calling him 'sir' and still remembered cleaning his room, as well as different areas of his house, she also remembered him being an actual friend to her. And that had been so rare that she was sure she would always remember it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby davidab313 on Wed May 20, 2009 8:44 am

Jason sighed as he shook his head, hurrying after her. "Trust me, I don't need it, and I won't take no for an answer." He said as he grabbed for her hand. "Just take it, I'm tipping my waitress, something I wouldn't feel right not doing." He said as he held the money out to her. "Please, if not I'll just leave it there for you, any way you look at it, someone other than me is getting this money." He said with a smile.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

davidab313
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed May 20, 2009 8:58 am

Phoenix had stopped short, turning to him. "Fine." She said, taking the money. "Thank you." She said softly, putting the money in the front pocket of her tight black pants. She gave him a quick smile before hurrying out of the restaurant, ready to get her work day over with. She ran her fingers through her long brown hair, trying to get any tangles out.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu May 21, 2009 6:50 pm

OOC: Sorry I'm just hopping in now. I hadn't realized we had started. *blond moment*

Libby was greatful her shift started later than some of the girls' did. She had slept pretty late today. She walked through the back door and hung her coat up on a peg with her name of top of it. She pulled her long hair back with a white ribbon, not caring when it didn't all go up and fell in her eyes. Right as she walked into the dining room, Seth caught her eye as he tripped. She couldn't help but giggle. She walked over and set her hand on his shoulder. "Nice one." She got down her knees and started helping him.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Fri May 22, 2009 1:48 am

Bryce tapped his fingers on the clean table. It was really busy today. With a sigh, he leaned back in the chair, closing his eyes momentarily. When his phone vibrated in his pocket, he groaned before taking it out and looking at the called ID. He clenched his teeth together before answering.
"Hello Mother." He said, his Irish accent seeming very out of place. "No, thank you, I can't come and meet this girl now." He sighed, rubbing a hand over his eyes. "Listen Mother, I'm busy in a meeting now, sorry, I have to go." And with that he hung up the phone. Bryce didn't like lying to his mother, but he didn't want to attend one of these stupid dates again.
COE: *smug smile* Thank you for flying Church of England, Cake or Death!!"
- Eddie Izzard - Cake or Death

"Randy Giles?! Why not just call me Horny Giles or Desperate-for-a-shag Giles. I knew there was a reason I hated you!"
-Spike , Buffy.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Fri May 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Liberty stood up, realizing that the place was to packed to busy herself with cleaning. She walked quickly over to a table and smiled brightly. It seemed he had just gotten off his cell phone and was a bit annoyed. "Hello." She said brightly. "My name is Liberty, and I will be your server today." She set a menu on the table. "Today's special is stated in the menu. I myself like the Shrimp Alfredo. Don't tell my boss I'm saying this, but it is a good amount cheaper than our other items, not like that would be any bother to anyone who bothers to come here in the first place. Please, excuse my rambling, though. My I start you off tonight with something to drink?"

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Sat May 23, 2009 2:49 am

Bryce smiled as a waitress came up to him and starting talking about the cheapest items.
"Hello Liberty," He said politely, Irish accent now sounding strange in the big resturaunt.. Bryce had been brought up to be the up most gentlemen."I'd like a water please." He said, not ready to order his food yet.
Bryce sighed as his phone vibrated again. Picking it up, the caller ID said 'Mother'. Bryce ran a hand through his hair as he left the phone on the table.
"Mother." he sighed, looking up at Liberty.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat May 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Liberty laughed. "Let me guess, another over ruling mother call? Our customers get that a lot." She smiled. "I'll be back with your water shortly." She walked off and into the kitchen. "Water!" She called out. Some one handed her a glass of water and she ran back out to the dining room. She reached the table and set the glass down. It seemed the man hadn't answered his phone yet. Well, it did make sense, she had only been gone for like ten seconds. "You gonna answer that?" She asked.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Sat May 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Bryce looked up at Liberty as she walked back with his water.
"No. She's trying to set me up." He laughed, pressing the busy button on his phone. "I'm Bryce." he said, smiling. Rule 1. Common curtsy is a must. He could hear his mother's voice buzzing around in his head.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat May 23, 2009 3:57 pm

"Nice to meet you Bryce." Liberty smiled. "Thank you for making this lovely restaurant your choice place this evening." Liberty laughed at herself. "I've been working here for a while and still can't keep myself from laughing whenever I say that. Usually I'm able to hold it in until I'm away from a customer though. Well anyway, thanks for comin'. Are you ready with anything yet? Or do you want me to come back later?"

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parisx2xrome on Mon May 25, 2009 7:44 am

Bryce skimmed the menu quickly, pretty much knowing it.
"Well, I'd like the Cajun chicken salad please." He said, smiling up at her. Taking a sip of his water, he saw his phone begin to ring again. With a groan, he looked at Liberty again. "Sorry, I have to take this." Placing the phone next to his ear, he answered "Hello mother.....No.........No, I'm busy at the moment.........No, I'm having a meal.....Love you too, bye." With a sigh, Bryce turned the phone off placing it in his top pocket.

parisx2xrome
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat May 30, 2009 12:31 am

Liberty put down the order and barely kept from snickering at the annoyed tone in Bryce's voice. She walked to the kitchen and called out the order. She then sat in a chair and impatiently tapped her pencil on her notepad. After a half an hour she stood up again and set Bryce's meal on a tray. She slipped the tray up onto her hand and cleverly maneuvered through the crowded restaurant. She set the tray down on a stand that she had carried in her other arm and set the meal onto the table that Bryce sat at. "Here's your meal." Liberty said, the tray under one arm and the stand under the other. "Thank you for dining at the Kings Inn. Please keep in mind that even though we serve to the richest, the employees have to pay rent on apartments. If you need me for anything else, just press the button located on the under side of the table. It will send a signal to me buzzer and I will be back as quick as possible." Liberty's speech sounded very rehearsed. She guessed it would after how long she had worked at the Kings Inn. After all, she said it to every customer after serving her meal. She only ditched it when she was in a bad mood, but the customers usually didn't notice it. She was a pretty good actress.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!