Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Leatus Dominionate

The Leatus Dominionate

a part of “The Leatus Dominionate”, a fictional universe by ChildishDelusion.

The Leatus Dominonate, The House of Dreams, is a wonderful place inhabited by a beautiful but lonely Goddess. In desperation for companionship, she offers to grant a wish to anyone who will agree to live with her in heaven. But there is always a catch...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Leatus Dominionate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Leatus Dominionate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Leatus Dominionate"

The Characters:

Manera** The goddess of love is an NPC character and can played by anyone for flow and easiness of the roleplay, I'll put up her first couple of posts just to set the scene and plot. If anyone is worried about playing her etc I can put up a character profile to help out or just ask me.

Athena Olivitus played by ChildishDelusion, a young woman from the Grecian era who wished to be remembered for her prowess at the hunt thus the greek god we know today as the virgin goddess Athena was born into mythology!

Joshua Eliwood played by Rarikou. a young man from the Medieval era who wished for the stability of his county for eternity.

Lia Glain played by Noodles, a young woman from a desolate future who wished for the safety of her parents.

Jermery Bergen played by Sneakers, a middle aged man from the 18th century who wished for riches beyond measure so he could marry his love.

Gunter Hertz played by FalloutRomane, a young boy from 1930's Germany, his wish to escape the war and live in normal family.

Aaorn Dominiks played by MasterCherry, a man from the present whose wish was to save his daughters life.

Koru Veran played by TheRavenandthePawn, a man from the past whose wish was to to love and be loved by the goddess.

Animal forms currently taken

The Griffin played by ChildishDelusion
The Eagle played by Rarikou
The Arctic Fox played by Noodles
The Fish played by Sneakers
The Cat (Calico) played by FalloutRomane
The Golden Jackel played by MasterCherry
The Nightmare(The horse) played by TheRavenandthePawn

There can only be one of each animal so if you see it up here it unfortunatly off limits. Mythical creatures are allowed within reason. Ask if unsure :)

What has happened?

Marena called those who have contracted with her to her House of Dreams.

What is currently happening?

Everyone woke up in beds in the house of dreams, the majority of them frightened and confused. Weak and frantic the individuals try to make sense of what is going on before receiving conformation from the goddess herself that she has called them to fulfill your contract. When you are ready she requests you make your way to the main hall

Questions?

Just ask.
Last edited by ChildishDelusion on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Leatus Dominionate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby O'Grodney on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:39 pm

Looks interesting, I'll lurk about until you have a character skeleton up. =) *Never mind just found it. Now you see how eager I was eh?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

O'Grodney
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:58 pm

I will join as well. Ill begin working on a character. Nice to see a decent idea
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Excellent its great to have you both on board!

Have fun with your characters and if you need any help at all just let me know and I'll try my best. I look forward to seeing your creations!

Also my own character is now up if anyone is curious about the character skeleton and expected length etc.

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:39 pm

I'm on board with this. Lookin' sharp.
Protect and Serve

SylentStand
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:07 am

Oh. My. Goodness! I will submit a character ASAP! This is probably the most exciting thing I've seen on here in like forever! Oh. My. Goodness! (Don't worry, I type a lot better than this. I assure you.)

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:13 am

Rarikou thank you so much for your character!

And welcome to both MasterCherry and SylentStand, can't wait to see what you come up with :)

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:07 pm

I'm glad you like it...
...i'll be getting around to fizing that non-working image tag soon...

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:59 pm

When would you like to have this started? :D

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:20 pm

@Rarikou, take your time with the picture there is no rush, since you have a good physical description on your belt. I love that we have Grecian and Medieval so I'm really looking forward to what the others come up with!

@MasterCherry Once I have everyone's character profiles I'll start it up if that's okay with everyone :)

So just waiting on MasterCherry, SylentStand and O'Grodney to submit and then I'll get this up and running ASAP, let the adventure begin!

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noodles on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:59 pm

I like the premise of this rp a lot. I'll try to submit a character as soon as possible :D
Check out my art gallery :D http://no0dless.deviantart.com/

Noodles
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Hotbod on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:45 am

This is the first RP I've joined here after a long time that just blew my mind. ( ゚ヮ゚) Anticipating this so much!

Sir Hotbod
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:51 am

@Noodles I love Lia! I bet due to her scavenging nature Athena and her will get along. Hm, and I wonder if Sneakers character's ancestors were part of the elites in you future considering how rich he was?

@Sneakers the fish is an excellent idea its going to cause a great ruckus! And I adore just how human Jermery is.

I'll add you both to the first OOC post, you've both been accepted or course. I'll start this RP tomorrow just to give the others some time to submit theirs. Oh and anyone else is welcome! I'm very excited!

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:56 am

@sneakers were you watching Shaukgan no Shana, by any chance?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Hotbod on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Thank you very much! (‐^▽^‐) I'm going to be one classy fish.

And yes, I am, Rarikou! Haha. I'm in love with the character Wilhelmina, so I used her name here since it sounds pretty British. She's adorable, de arimasu.

Sir Hotbod
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:50 pm

ah, i don't blame you. She IS pretty adorable. I figured that's where you got it from... Wilhelmina isn't exactly a common name... *pats self on back*

are you watching Season III? I won't spoil it if you haven't, but I will say this: Way to go, Yuuji! Zero to badass in mere episodes!

while I'm on a roll... is your Avy Tamaki? That guy is pretty dang funny, especially in english, when its the same voice actor as Ed Elric...

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Hotbod on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:26 pm

I watched the first two-three episodes of the third season so I know just what you're talking about. xD I decided to let it finish before watching the entire thing because I get confused and paranoid with complex storylines while waiting for a new episode every week, especially stuff like that and Index II which I haven't watched, as well. Lazy.

And, yes! That is Tamaki. He's great, I love him. Ouran is definitely one of the funniest series out there. I haven't watched the dub, though. Dubs usually make me shudder.

Sir Hotbod
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:32 pm

I saw this and thought it sounded really cool, so I put a character up. I do realize that my character idea may be a bit controversial, so just let me know if you want me to change it and I will in the blink of an eye. :)

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noodles on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:08 am

@ChildishDelusion: Thanks so much and I'm sure they will get along :D
Hmm..now that you mentioned it, Sneakers' character's ancestors may definitely be part of the elites considering how rich they are.

@Sneakers: Awesome character btw >_<

Noodles
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:38 am

Hallo! Not sure if my wish is going to work... but might as well try right?
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!