Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mountains in the Mist

The Mountains in the Mist

a part of “The Mountains in the Mist”, a fictional universe by little luna.

Cradled in the vast mountainside is a coven of very important individuals, gathered for a purpose only known to a few. Only one thing is certain - mankind sits on the brink of catastrophe. (NOW ACTIVE!) (Rated M)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mountains in the Mist”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Mountains in the Mist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Alright great! I can't wait to start this one up it sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Latiel on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:26 am

Likewise, I hope to see this roleplay unfold.

EDIT: What the kitten is the miniskirt rule?
"ROBOT LORDS OF TOKYO/
SMILE TASTE KITTENS/
DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT THE ROYAL HUNTING GROUNDS ARE ALWAYS FORBIDDEN?"
-Clutch "10001110101"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Danny Latiel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Okay sorry for the delay! I got caught up in life today...

Anyway, I just sent out the PM for Caine. First post will be up momentarily...

For anyone who doesn't know: The "miniskirt rule" just means to keep posts "short enough to keep everyone interested, but long enough to cover everything." AKA no very short or very long posts. By very short, I mean less than five or six sentences. By very long, I mean over one hundred.

little luna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:13 pm

ONE NOTE BEFORE YOU POST:

Please select either the Dusma Village or Dusma Forest as a location! Please DO NOT use Credathana - it would just be too confusing.

THANKS!

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Are you going to make a first introductionary post? As we all supposed to be starting out together in the same place or does it just kind of depend where our characters need to be at?

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:40 pm

I made a first post. It's not so "introductory" as I've seen some, but it's just to get settled in.

There is no one place you need to be. You've been on Dusma for about two weeks (edited from months, my bad if you read before I caught the oops), but relatively little is still known. The newcomers aren't quite so new anymore, but that doesn't mean they're acquainted. What you've been doing the past two weeks is up to you.

EDIT:
Have you been settling in? Making friends? Trying to get off, to no avail?

SECOND EDIT:
It occurred to me to mention how you can't leave. MY BAD GUYS. I FORGOT. This is my first game on here; please forgive!
Anyway, it's basically an invisible boundary making a five mile radius out from the center of the village. When you come up to it, you can't see it. But you can feel it. Walking into it is like walking into a wall. You can briefly see it after touching it - like a wall of fluid water.

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Hey no problem Luna you'll get better the longer you act as a GM. I as well am running a story too although it is only one on one so it's not as difficult as having to manage a story with multiple people in it. And hey we finally get to start! Hurrah!

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Ah I got my first post up now as well. I kind of outlined the relationship that I figured Declan and Keaira could have built in the two weeks that they have been trapped. If you feel that our characters should have a different type of relationship to start with let me know and I will edit it. But otherwise I thought it was pretty good.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:31 am

Yes, I'm excited that we can start finally!

I'm going to wait a bit to post again. Perhaps a little later today.

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Latiel on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 pm

It seems hard for me to post, but I think I can get something up right about now

A single question: How much gore/blood/sensuality/profanity/naughty-bits-I-haven't-mentioned/horror can we put into our posts? I'm terribly sorry I didn't ask sooner, but I need to know so that I can adjust my writing accordingly. I have the troublesome tendency to write a bit too descriptively.

Danny Latiel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:35 pm

"Adult content is permitted in accordance to site rules."

Say what you wish!

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Just make sure that the roleplay had been rated mature accordingly on the info tab and it should be all right. If you're going to be doing anything sensual you may wanna refer to Our Policy on Romance before you get going though! xD
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Latiel on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:39 am

...I overposted didn't I?

Danny Latiel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:14 am

I thought it was fine.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:02 am

I added the rating, just so we don't confuse anyone.

And I quite liked Demp's post. Hopefully the others will start posting soon... I'm not sure what happened to them. :(

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:25 am

Can anyone tell me why PMs sit in my Outbox forever and sometimes don't send? This is frustrating. I tried to PM the others to let them know the game started, but it doesn't look like the messages are sending.

The same for a character application needing changes. If Kallisavera is reading this: you character needs written descriptions. The pictures don't show up. I tried to PM you, but it seems like my messages don't like sending... :(

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 pm

From what I can tell it seems that when you create a PM it goes into your outbox and stays there until the person who is supposed to recieve the message either comes online or opens their inbox. So it sounds like if your messages arent being delievered we have some inactive people.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:59 pm

That's odd... I get e-mails telling me when I have a message in my inbox. Oh well...
I don't know what to do if some of these people don't show up. It won't work very well. :/

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:43 pm

I will eventually get used to selecting the location. I swear. I will follow my own rules... x_x

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallisaverah on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Hey guys. lol; I made a mistake on my character thing - And, it obviously says it on the description on Zerity, but I have no idea how to change it. Dx. Sorry for not adding the last two check points x_x...but yeah. :3
~!!!KB!!!~

Kallisaverah
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!