Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mountains in the Mist

The Mountains in the Mist

a part of “The Mountains in the Mist”, a fictional universe by little luna.

Cradled in the vast mountainside is a coven of very important individuals, gathered for a purpose only known to a few. Only one thing is certain - mankind sits on the brink of catastrophe. (NOW ACTIVE!) (Rated M)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mountains in the Mist”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Mountains in the Mist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:57 pm

I had sent you a PM, but I'm not sure if you got it. You can edit the character by going to your control panel, selecting characters, and then hit edit next to Zerity.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

little luna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:32 am

Zerity was given ample time for change. Sorry, but I cannot accept it. Try again later if you wish.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

little luna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 am

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be gone sometime around August/September and I probably won't be back until next year exactly when I do not know. I'm actually being deployed overseas so that's why I will be missing. I am not sure if I will have internet access while I am gone so I might be able to post once in a while or something. But most likely I will just have to cut my character out of the story before I leave. But we still have a few months until then!

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:23 pm

We'll certainly miss you while you're out serving! But don't worry about posting or whatnot. I'm sure you'll have more important things to worry about.
Thanks for the heads-up.

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Hey sorry guys, I got nailed with some work. Can anyone give me an update on what's been happening?

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:35 pm

There aren't many posts yet, and only one by Fiona in which she interacts with Caine. So you'll have to find that one, but shouldn't be too hard.

Basically:
Keaira, Brennan, and Declan are "having tea."
Fiona got annoyed at Caine and went off into the woods.
Demp is trying to figure things out in town.

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Luna I was going to wait on Keaira to reply to Brennan once more before I make a post for Declan again.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Yea, sorry about that. I was busy yesterday. Posting now. :)

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Oh no problem I just wanted to let you know in case you were waiting on me to post.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:01 pm

Flying monkey child: YOU NEED TO POST. I will be sending you a PM also, and I hope you see this or that, or both. As a main character, you MUST be active. If you can't be, please give up Caine so I can give him to someone else.
I understand that sometimes we all get busy, but you haven't posted at all, nor have you given anyone a heads-up about your inability to post.

Last warning. Thanks!

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Hello all.

Flying monkey child has given up Caine. It seems we will need a new one...
I will post this on the "Roleplayers Wanted" forum. If anyone knows someone who could play this character, please mention it to them!!

Sorry this didn't work out. Hopefully we'll have a Caine soon.

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Latiel on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Funny, my other roleplay has stopped due to a missing roleplayer as well. Oh noes! The other roleplay happens to be much more descriptive than this one, and I'm a little daunted about joining it. It's called Haunted & Hunted: Stonewall, a dark fantasy roleplay.
"ROBOT LORDS OF TOKYO/
SMILE TASTE KITTENS/
DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT THE ROYAL HUNTING GROUNDS ARE ALWAYS FORBIDDEN?"
-Clutch "10001110101"

Danny Latiel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowfall on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Hello all :) This looks like just what I need right now. Muse matieral!

Well, I probably shouldn't load my metaphorical plate any more than it already is, but this temptation of extra information is just too mysterious... So I'll be dreaming out a Caine, if I may? I think I can work with what's been set out, but characters never quite turn out how I think they will, so I'll have to see how he ends up. I love the sound of Fiona already so their relationship will be fun.

Firstly, though, a few questions:
Little Luna, Are witches considered a completely seperate species from humans?
XxHolic_AngelxX, Can I call you Angel? And more seriously, in these continuous duels with Caine, does Fiona win or lose? Or a mixture? I'm fine with anything, since I'm the one that doesn't have a character yet :P

I'm the kind of person that updates the character profile a lot, just a heads up. I'll have Caine posted out either today or tomorrow.

Snow.
It is truly a blight upon the aptitude of the prosing populace that a thesaurus and certificate of poets' rights have alas never yet enriched their insipid opus...
...But who am I to preach?

Snowfall
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Danny Latiel on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:29 am

Excellent, we have a Caine.

Yes, yes...all according to plan. Soon Demp shall conquer Dusma and all of Credathana with his army of clock-based vending machines, cornering the primitive market system. Then he shall construct an emperium worshiping metal and steam, ushering forth a new age of technological innovation wherein no magical being shall be safe from high vending machine prices!. Muahahahaha!

I'm joking. All customers in the Emperium of Demp will be subject to the same fees and surcharges without discrimination based on age, sex, race, condition of life or unlife, possession of magical powers, or fur/feathers.

Danny Latiel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxHolic_AngelxX on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:19 pm

No problem in terms of the Angel thing.... and when I was imagining Fiona I had viewed them both winning some and losing some.....

XxHolic_AngelxX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowfall on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Ahaha, I like him already! Though I can't say Caine would have much patience for Demp. Nor would he see the point of a vending machine. But Demp can rule with money and machines.

Although, I'm sure some interference from a fire witch could grandly mess up all this steam power...

Well, Caine has been submitted, so I am now waiting on the consent of the almighty :)

Snowfall
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Snowfall's Caine is accepted. I'll send you a PM with additional info today.

To answer your question: I too had imagined that Caine and Fiona were pretty well matched. They both win and lose.
As for witches v. humans: Witches feel that they are superior to human because of their magical abilities and closeness to the forces of nature. Most feel that the technology of humans is destroying the natural world, but you may think what you wish.
So, while they might not be a completely different species, they view themselves that way. Humans think similarly.

little luna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowfall on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:07 am

Yay! Introductions away. Don't think Caine is going to have much patience for humans. But Caine doesn't have much patience for anyone...as I'm sure is pretty evident already. Thanks, Angel, luna :)

Snowfall
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jersh on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:27 pm

So i am guessing that my character has been accepted... Should i wait for a PM with instructions on how i should begin my posting? or....

Jersh
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby little luna on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:17 pm

No, only certain characters needed extra info. You're okay to start.

little luna
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!