Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mozaik Role

The Mozaik Role

a part of “The Mozaik Role”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

Six teenagers have lost themselves in the lie of society. Some have become introverted, some have put up a mask, but they'll have to find their confident side if they want to ensure the safety of the people they love. They'll have to play the Mozaik Role.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mozaik Role”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Mozaik Role

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Ah, he's Allen's Master in D. Gray Man, but he only appears later in the series, and not for that long anyways.

And Tsukiakari, I haven't posted yet because your avatar/icon forced me to go watch some Lucky Star! Gah! I'll start posting now~ Remember when I said in the rules "Awkward situations are bound to happen?" Kesesesese~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:43 pm

I'll be posting later tonight, sorry for not doing it last night, but Internet troubles. -.-;
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:23 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and make Eden fall asleep, but maybe keep Eric awake for another post or so?

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Y'okay, I'll get caught up on this tonight again, I'll get some caffiene in me and stuff so I can get my brain going to post. :)

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Yeah, Lucky Star is awesome. ^^ Anyhow, I'll try to have a post up soon, although it might take a little while to write. Also, yeah, most of Cleo's interactions with the other characters has just been "How awkward can I make things get, and how much can I embarrass Cleo?" In my opinion, a character like her is a lot more fun to write when she's worked up rather than in her comfort zone.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:27 pm

I find it fun to make Eden put her in those awkward situations. I guess you could say we're kinda bullying her, huh...?

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Eh, TBH, my original intent for Cleo was to give her zero social skills, and, due to her rather lacking comprehension of human interaction, she would do a whole bunch of really bizarre things and make people think she was insane, all the while putting other people into embarrassing situations due to not understanding the sort of things that cause embarrassment. But, I realized, that wouldn't work out well at all in a thread where everyone else is just as strange and maladjusted as she is, so I settled for her not understanding social conventions but being introverted because of it, ending up embarrassed but not understanding why, as opposed to the initial strange girl persona I had in mind.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:01 am

Haha, maybe if she did those weird and odd things, the other socially inept would salute her or think she's really amazing, apart from Eric who will just be like "I don't know what the hell is happening but I'll just smile for Eden! For Eden! *heroic music*" as usual.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:00 pm

Eh, she still has traces of the bizarre original persona, though. I.E., fixation on magic, which will become much more prominent later on when she decides to reveal her "witch" identity to the others, and, for example, that little monologue she gave when she boarded the ship.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:36 pm

I guess that when she reveals her 'witch' identity, Eden will start piecing things together. Also, I may post a tiny little post because I was thinking that I would post after Opale but she's probably busy with Elegy for now.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Augh, socks and monkeys, I'm sorry. I kept telling myself I'll post today, I'll post today, but that never happened! I really have no excuse for that, it was just me being lazy. - -;; Even if I did but up a new roleplay I have no reason to neglect the other roleplays I'm in. . . . >.< I apoligize, and I'm getting myself back on track right now and I'm working on a post for Ceridwen right after I post this message.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:27 pm

It's okay! I still have to finish off Elven's character sheet, so... Ah, history. My favourite part/most hated subject. Then again, I probably just hated it cause there were so many dates and in secondary school, there was a choice between Geography and History and my geography teacher was the funniest man alive. (over exaggeration much)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Ugh, and I posted. - -;; Okay, one down, three posts to go . . . !

Also, I'm contemplating making some serious changes to Nicoletta's character right now, I kind of feel like I don't want to play a pleasant and nice-nice character now, I sort of feel like I want to play someone who's bitter and hot-tempered! History . . . I had some odd history teachers in my time in school, notably my senior year! The course was a combination Social Studies/History thing, and my teacher decided to sneak Psychology in there too, and that very year, when my school first started offering a straight Psych course, instead of general Social Studies, my teacher wound up having to resign. He was a funny guy, pretty straight up and fair, but he had to resign from the school or risk losing his teaching license~

He assigned an extra credit project to the students to write out their sexual fantasies, of course it was optional, but that isn't appropriate to do in a high school class. ^-^;;

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:49 am

Oh, one of my teachers asked people to write theirs out too! Me and my friend, however, decided to freak the poor woman out and I wrote all about video game characters and she wrote about having a sexual fantasy about that teacher, hehe. . . . OwO

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Okay, I'm working on my post now.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Pfft, hah, that's just . . . that's great! XD I know I had a few friends who actually did seriously do the assignment.... If I had been in the class I either wouldn't have done it or I'd have tried to freak the teacher out for the laughs.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Yes, well, needless to say, when I made eye contact with that teacher, she would flush red and look away. It was even worse with my friend, haha.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:39 pm

XD I both feel sort of bad for that teacher, but I still can't help but laugh at her expense. ^-^;; Well, if a teacher assigns something like that . . . they should kind of expect something like that to potentially happen. >.>

Ahh, this has made me think back to high school, it's only been about two years since I graduated, but it feels like it was eons ago for me. o_o Geez, that's an odd feeling. To think it was only in 2010 I was still sitting at a lunch table with some of my school friends, and I was having to show them my school ID because they didn't believe I was eighteen, nor that I was a senior who was going to be graduating and leaving them all in about a month. . . . Everyone kept mistaking me for being fourteen or fifteen, even some of the people I was suppose to be graduating with. XD

What's sort of funny as well is that my stepdad and I got into a fender-bender at the school when he was picking up that year as well, we were trying to pull out but we were stuck behind a lady in a van, and she didn't look before she suddenly decided to back up for some reason . . . and she backed right into our car. Her son thought I was a freshman like he was when he tried to talk to me while my stepdad and his mom spoke to the police officer who came to sort things out. XD His brother had to tell him otherwise.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:17 pm

I get mistaken for younger than I am all the time! A teacher, on my first day of secondary school, gave me directions to the primary school near my new school. I, erm, being eleven and all, yelled some angry words at him and walked away, haha. Oh, and get ready for some Eric-hug time and a speech (Yay, speeches).

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:29 pm

I've posted, and now I'm off to hospital~ (Haha, I ran into the TV stand pretty hard and can't walk on my left foot, heh. I just want to check it's not serious *cough* My roommate wants to check *cough*)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!