Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

THE NEW AVENGERS (RP)

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

THE NEW AVENGERS (RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonfire on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:01 am

the idea is simple. The first to arrive get to choose whatever character from the Marvel universe and get to play him/her. Once that character is taken then that's it, no one else can take it. The next first 8 people to arrive here will be the main members of the New Avengers. The rest can have as much fun as they want being other characters that come and go as they please. You're not forced though to be in love with the same characters of the Marvel comics, relationships here can be of any kind with whoever you want, so no Mary Jane Watson's, no Pepper Potts's, no Betty Ross's, no Alicia Masters, no anyone unless someone took that character and already decided to stay toghether. So feel free to make new relationships if you like, just let me know first though.
There have to be a few that must be already existing villains though, always related to the Marvel universe. They can team up if they like if they want to make a particularly interesting plan, but again I need to know first.
So be quick cause the more time you take the less characters you'll find :P
It's not necessary to be the alter ego's of the heroes, so you can be just yourselves in private life, but AT LEAST with the powers and name of the hero you choose.

my character:
Human Torch. Not the actual Johnny Storm though, I am called Daniel Archer. I phisically am very similar to Johnny exept with brown eyes, and my costume instead of being blue it's red (without the 4 symbol). As an example, my avatar shows how I look (again,wtihout the four). I live in an apartment and have a farely good salary by working as a Screenwriter. Also, I not hot headed like Johnny, I'm actually more calm, responsible and intellectual than him.

Introduce yourselves first, and after the Avengers team and villains are complete we can start the actual rp.

Have fun! ^_^

PS: you can become farely powerful characters if you like such as the Silver Surfer ot Black Bolt, but you can't use them to their full power, otherwise it would be too easy to beat everyone else. Just try to keep it at the same level as everyone else ;)

PPS: this is not the official rp. This is just OOC. The actual rp will take place at the Fictional Roleplay section of the forum as soon as there are enough recruits, so hurry up!
Last edited by Dragonfire on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
check out my brand new Superhero RP forum!
http://heroworld.rpg-dynasty.com/forum.htm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dragonfire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: THE NEW AVENGERS (RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:16 am

The Punisher
Name: Frank Castle
Appearance: Height: 6 feet exactly, 157 lbs. Muscular build. Black hair, short. Red eyes. Wears: Black skull t-shirt, riding pants and cowboy boots with bullet belt, leather wristbands and dog tags
Powers: Guns; 2 custom .45's built for rapid fire, 1 sawn-off lever-action shotgun, 1 M4 assault rifle, 6 grenades (frequently re-supplied), extra ammo, knife.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amc26 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Isroc
Name: Leo Corsi
Appearance: Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, Aeropastle tee and Jacket.
Weapons: Stick (similar to gambits)
History: For Thanksgiving break Leo Corsi took a plane from the Xavier Institute to New York City to hunt down people involved in his mothers death. There he stumbled upon the chance to be apart of the New Avengers Team.
Powers: Enhanced Abilitys (Like Capitan America)
Attachments
leo 2.jpg
(3.88 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
THIS IS MY MARVEL UNIVERSE RPG WEBSITE!!!!

http://marvelcomicsearth-26.goodforum.net/forum.htm

ENJOY!

amc26
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonfire on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 pm

sweet! Allright folks, we need a few more, don't be shy! :D

Dragonfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:23 pm

Hello :)
Tis Becca :P

Can I reserve Nightcrawler, just need to put profile together XXX

NightCrawler
Name: Reneé D'Aubigne
Appearance: Image
Since her legs are apperently cut from this image, just imagine legs and there you have it :p

Reneé has dark blue eyes and long dark hair. Ever since she was born she was blue and since the age of 16 she has been trying to figure out a device that will make her seem normal to othera

History: Born in France Reneé found it difficult to fit into society without being called a monster. When the avengers found her she was full covered and hid herself in the shadows. Both her parents abandoned her because of her colour. She self taught herself in mechanics and ellectricals and is the brains of the group.
Powers: Teleportation and has basic fighting skills. Also creates most of the weapins the avengers use.
Last edited by Polka on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonfire on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:38 pm

absolutely! Welcome aboard Becca! ^^

We just need one more folks! :D

Dragonfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oddly8Heroic on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:31 am

Hey, this looks fun. I love the New Avengers. Could I make a Colossus-like character?? I just needa flesh out a bio.

Oddly8Heroic
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonfire on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:57 pm

perfect! Welcome aboard my friend! And thanks to you, we now officially have ALL the avengers available to start the rp!! :D:D:D what a great way to celebrate new year's eve ^_^

allrighty folks, we're 8 Avengers now, so all we need really is a villains. But fear not, for since I can imagine that few will want to be a villain, I will also be one. I shall put out a bio for my villain character further on, when action is really needed. Although if someone is interested in being a villain as well then be my guest, I might make you a henchman or even give you the main villain role ^^

nonetheless, as soon as I can get more organized, I can jolly well say that we will finally be able to start this great rp! :D

So stay tuned, and LONG LIVE MARVEL!!!!!

(and of course) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Dragonfire
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!