Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Poison Jewel

The Poison Jewel

a part of “The Poison Jewel”, a fictional universe by fading-into-eternity.

After a sinking, one crew is left stranded, and when another comes to their aid, the differences between the crew are clear, they know that the sea is full of danger, and these differences cannot set them apart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Poison Jewel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Poison Jewel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Hello and welcome to THE POISON JEWEL, let me know if you would like to make a character here, and ask any and all questions. :)

I cannot wait to begin.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Poison Jewel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Can I reserve one of the females? THis looks great!
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Sure, I'll put you up! :)

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:55 pm

May I reserve one of the females? Sounds like a great role-play! [:

Thanks.

-Cindy.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:49 am

Sup everyone! I was wondering if I could reserve one of the male spots, please?

Also, is there a certain age group you want the characters to be around?

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:57 am

Yes to both of you!

And It's really whatever age group, although you must remember that it may be hard to be very young or very old on a pirate ship for battles and everyday life. I would say about 15-35 would be the most ideal.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Ah, thank you ^^

Another question though. How are you going to establish who should take the roles of the two ships captains? Just assuming here that the ships would each have a captain being as what ship doesn't. I'm not interested in the role myself but just in case someone else is. I'm probably not the only one wondering this either.

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Well, I'm just going to take people who ask me first to be a captain. You three can tell me your roles now if you like. :)

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:44 pm

I think my character will be a ship doctor or something along those lines.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:55 pm

I don't have anything in particular for my character. Anything would be fine. [:

-Cindy.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Hmm, I didn't have anything specific in mind either. He's just one of the crew members.

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:13 pm

Oh! Oh oh oh! :D Ill take a female slot! EEEHH! X3 *Le Happy Panda*

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:30 pm

:O I've wanted to do something like this for ages! If possible, would you mind me taking the captain of The Poison Jewel? I'll get started on it right away :D
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Yes and yes, now we need the other captain!

...and probably some more males

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:48 pm

I just have a couple questions...Do we have to stick to the CS you've given, or can we rearrange it? Making sure all the info you've asked for is there, of course.

And are these legitimate sailors? Or pirates? :)

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:15 pm

Sure, rearrange it all you want, it is just there for an idea. I was thinking pirates, but really they can be whatever you want.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Alright, just a heads up, I'm going to submit my character but he is far, and I mean far from finished. I'm only submitting it for safe keeping since I'm leaving for dinner and don't want to lose the work that I have done so far.

So there's no need for you to accept it until I'm finished with him, okay ^^

And I just assumed these two crews were pirates. I think it makes sense a little more, but hey, that's my opinion.

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:34 pm

Sounds great, just let me know when you are finished and I'll accept him!

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:47 pm

What pictures should we use? Like amine, art etc.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:53 pm

I used anime for my character sooo.....I hope that was what we were supposed to use o.o

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!