Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Prince and the Shieldmaiden

The Prince and the Shieldmaiden

a part of “The Prince and the Shieldmaiden”, a fictional universe by almostinsane.

Can a sickly prince and a foreign shieldmaiden survive being bound together in a game of nobility and deception?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Prince and the Shieldmaiden”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Prince and the Shieldmaiden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:25 am

Sorry for the delay, but I got my post in. I figured we'd kill King Artos quick so we can keep the story moving.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:14 pm

That's fine. I skipped to the morning. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:21 pm

Sorry I've been all stressed and flaky lately but I got a post up. Now I have to get a replacement charger before I can do much else because my laptop charger tore apart and my computer's dead. I'll be here mobile until then so I might be able to make short posts but yeah
Image Image Image

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:29 pm

Okay, we understand nezz. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:11 am

I wanted to talk a little bit about Brynjar's relationships with Patriarch Julius and Katinka. It's pretty spelled out with Ingrid and Lelinus, but I think there's quite a bit of room to develop things with Katinka and Patriarch Julius.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:38 am

That sounds good to me. What you need to know is that Patriarch Julius is an ambitious man, but he depends on the monarchy for his status. He was chosen by the king during a deadlock in the Holy Seat on the mainland so he was denied the status of Cardinal as a sort of rebuke to both Artos and Julius. What he wants is basically to become Chancellor to further his own power in the kingdom and give him enough prestige for the Curia to overlook his worldliness. He's definitely loyal to the throne, though, ambitious.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:54 pm

Okay I finally found a replacement core but it was WAY too expensive (universal charger x_x) so I just ordered one online. It's supposed to be here by the 16th. Here's hoping sooner.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:20 pm

I hope so!

Brynjar will definitely use Patriarch Julius' ambition for his own gain. It would be good to have an ally in the church for him. When you say worldliness, is he a bit on the greedy side? Because Brynjar would probably extort that and use it to his advantage.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:52 am

I'm gonna be away for a few days. I've got a deadline at uni coming up

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:30 pm

@Nezz AWesome to hear. I'm glad you'll be back soon.

@Phoenix Okay. Good luck. :)

@Sirius He might be a little greedy, but pride is Julius' primary sin. He came nothing and sees the Chancellorship and the current Holy Father's refusal to name him Cardinal a slight as that title usually accompanies that of Patriarch.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:04 pm

I got an extension on my assignment so I'll get a post up.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Good to hear, Phoenix. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:27 pm

Hey, sorry I've been gone for the past few weeks. I just posted. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:09 pm

Just a heads up, I've started student teaching so my posting will be scarce the next three weeks. I should be able to get posts up on the weekends. Right now I can't fit a posting in during the week.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:21 pm

I understand, Sirius. Good luck. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:48 pm

MY REPLACEMENT CHARGER FINALLY GOT HERE YAYYY
I'll post soon, probably early tomorrow morning lol

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Awesome!!! Glad you're back. :)

Oh, and Leo and Ingrid are currently under the affects of an intense wedding night. You can have Katinka react as you will. :P Or you can have her interrogate Beorn since he thinks the king was poisoned.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:07 pm

Where is Beorn right now? (Last time I had her go to where Beorn and Julius were but when you posted next they were in a totally different place and it was like no one saw her so I wanna make sure I get this post right)

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:39 pm

He's out of the way. She can catch him walking down the halls.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:37 pm

I'm still here. I've got an essay due in a few days, so it'll only be a day or two before I get a post up

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!