Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Prince and the Shieldmaiden

The Prince and the Shieldmaiden

a part of “The Prince and the Shieldmaiden”, a fictional universe by almostinsane.

Can a sickly prince and a foreign shieldmaiden survive being bound together in a game of nobility and deception?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Prince and the Shieldmaiden”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Prince and the Shieldmaiden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:38 pm

The gifs on this page are so great
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:55 pm

I have a problem....
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:50 am

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:31 pm

>_< Those two posts were an accident, from the chat feature. I really wish we could delete our posts ourselves..

I should be ACTUALLY posting sometime today, though.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:52 pm

Cool. I can't wait for the drama where Katinka confronts Leo about being "twisted around [Ingrid's] finger."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:23 pm

Man hecka worried he gon execute Evangelina

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:10 pm

He's gonna want to...that's for sure xD Luckily she was smart enough to find herself some allies before hand xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:23 pm

Once he's actually king tho... I mean he managed to kill his dad without that high of power, and he was the king, she's a servant >_>
I'm still worried about her u.u

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:07 pm

Yea, she's smart, she's gonna play it like Margaery Tyrell, she'll be careful xD Speaking of which I meant to ask you if you wanted any sort of relationship with Katinka and Evangelina?

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:15 pm

I had assumed they hadn't met yet XD Did you have something else in mind?
As is, Katinka will probably like her and be really amused by her standing up to Brynjar, but if she goes too far she'd side with him cuz fam

Speaking of which I really need to get my butt in gear and post
I'm just having pathetic inspiration issues for some reason. My muse is being so selective today
'u_u

(I was looking for a reaction gif but no luck how sad)

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:35 pm

No they hadn't, I just meant in the future, you could have wanted them to be bitter rivals, or besties, or...more, Hey I don't judge. I just wanted to know if you wanted any particular relationship.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:37 pm

If you don't have anything you want I'm cool just seeing how it goes~ but if you have anything in mind I'm sure we can find a way to make it work lol

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:41 pm

Here's one!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:27 am

Brynjar is pretty sexist and the only reason he wouldn't turn Evangelina away or kill her is because he lusts for her.

He's honestly the worst character I've ever had, and I'm absolutely loving it!

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:11 am

He's gonna be fun. Honestly, I have a strange place in my heart for lovable assholes. Like Lucifer, from the TV Show, Tyrion, from GOT, people like that and I get the feeling Brynjar is gonna be like that.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:19 am

Katinka luffs him
But she's also kinda blind/crazy forgiving when it comes to the brothers so

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:23 am

This is gonna be fun, I can't wait to see Katinka's reaction to Evangelina basically telling the King to piss off. -Of course, not in those words but in a clever round about way- I already have an idea for his and her first meeting.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:15 pm

And Beorn is pretty much falling for Evangelina. That poor, sweet, innocent monk. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:25 pm

He has a place in her heart too, already xD She thinks he'd adorable.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:19 pm

I seem to be good at making those kind of characters.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!