Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Real Hoods and Capes

The Real Hoods and Capes

a part of “The Real Hoods and Capes”, a fictional universe by The Huntsman.

Please read, this is an RP off of our real adventures, this is not fiction this is real. WE are real hero's, This is completely real, we are the Vigilantes looking out for you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Real Hoods and Capes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Real Hoods and Capes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Huntsman on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Real Hoods and Capes"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Huntsman
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter

Re: The Real Hoods and Capes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:55 pm

lolwut
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Huntsman on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:57 pm

okay people, this is serious we are real, there has been many killings in our area lately and we have helped stop them, dont laugh cause you may be the next target of the gang.

The Huntsman
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:07 pm

I'm laughin'.

Target away.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Um, so...

...Do we make characters for this roleplay, or what? Like... I am so confused.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Huntsman on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:08 pm

not unless you will acctually join us in real life, you dont have to be a hero but you ahve to promise to stand up for whats rite, enter a journal entry for your post and thats it

The Huntsman
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:09 pm

You may only join if you are willing to put your life on the line for what is right. I am The Huntsman, along with The Shadow, Wild Wolf and The Night Watchman, will you be added to the list of these heroes?

The Huntsman: I use a bow and stealth, if you are hurting people you will end up with wounds for sure.

The Shadow: a brute, he uses strength to disarm and physically overwhelm enemies.

Wild Wolf: He uses claws and throwing knifes to protect what is right.

The Night Watchman: He is a shadow and he will emerge with his axe and chop you down.

WE ARE THE REAL HEROES. WILL YOU BE ADDED TO THIS LIST OF HEROES? CONTACT ME AND FIND OUT.

Fixed your terrible intro errors for you. It's amazing to me how you can spell 'physically' correct but not 'heroes' or 'right'. It's also pretty stunning how you can forget the rule of name capitalization for everyone's name but your own and half of your punctuation.

Oh and Painkiller, [TARGET ACQUIRED] Initiate: [FIRST BARRAGE SEQUENCE] |
Last edited by Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Huntsman on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 pm

wow thanks smart ass

The Huntsman
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:13 pm

No problem numb nuts.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:22 pm

So, do I give you my number or something?

I'm just wondering because.

For what's rite? As in, like a ceremony? Rites of Passage?

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TsuruyaSan on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:43 am

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'LL NEVER STOP ME

*bombs an orphanage, runs a train over a beautiful woman, and kicks a old lady into the street*

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

*flies off twirling her clip-on mustache*

TsuruyaSan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:19 am

why do you guys have to be mean, the guy obviously has good intentions, though he may get himself hurt or be slightly crazy no offence.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roselite on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Sir? For your own protection, leave this to the real real superheroes- the police.
But it's like . . . you've got this voice that just makes everything else go away. Singing or otherwise. It brings things down to what you're talking about and makes it . . . well, I dunno what the word is, but it's synonymous with beautiful.

Roselite
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:57 am

That what I'm saying. I messaged this guy and I actually think he's crazy. But to each their own, I can't stop him.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby night-watcher on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Huntsman brother, I am the leader of this team. Not you. And DA_ShADOW_PHEONIX, please do not saw this filthy crap about our team.

night-watcher
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!