Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Right to Rule

The Right to Rule

a part of “The Right to Rule”, a fictional universe by Centi85.

For generations Purple has been chosen to designate those with the divine right to rule. In its wake, all others would lay down arms or pledge their allegiance to anyone bearing the royal colors, and there was peace. Until now.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Right to Rule”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Right to Rule

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:27 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Right to Rule"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Only after the world is set ablaze may people finally see the light..."
~ Phoenix - The Almighty God of Fire

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Right to Rule

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:45 am

Alrighty! We've got a lovely cast of exceptional characters and RPers, but Centi believes we're still missing a few. Please pass on this link to anyone interested, and once everyone is set and ready with their characters - do make as many as you wish - he shall make the first post to start everyone off! Hope y'all enjoy!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:46 pm

I like it! Expect my characters soon! :D

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Shade on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Checking in!
Make cupcakes, not Death Stars!

Luna Shade
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Duly noted, Eskay! Can't wait to see what you can come up with!

Luna, welcome!

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:15 am

Update: All the characters so far are beautifully constructed and well thought out! It seems we do have a good variant in RP styles, as well as possible experience. :) Hopefully you'll all be supportive of each other and patient with those who may require a little help, and if all goes well, we should be able to forge one hell of an RP!

So far everyone has checked in, in one way or another, so I believe we're simply waiting on one more person who has reserved a spot to submit his character, and then we can officially start. Anyone else is still welcome and can join at any time even after the RP has begun, so feel free to pass on the link to this RP! Can't wait to kickoff, and I do hope y'all enjoy!

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Gettin' hyped!

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Hoping to start at the very least by Friday (5PM EST). Really don't want to make y'all wait that long for someone to show up when he hasn't confirmed any reason for his disappearance, nor expected date of return. That said, if we do start, because the spot for the Pirate Captain had been reserved, we'll simply hand over the leadership role to his First Mate, Star. If she doesn't wish to fulfill the job, Centi can supplement. There's always room to join in at any time once we have begun, the story is fairly straightforward and allows for people to come and go if necessary, so no worries if this happens. :) Apologies on waiting past today, but Centi would like to give as much a chance as possible for people to enlist.

Thank you all for your patience!

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:30 pm

First post is up for everyone to do with it what they will! :) Hope you all enjoy. -- Centi will be turning the General into a character, he just hasn't had the time as of late, and also please note - he may have to make another character for Phoenix. The quotation marks at the beginning of the name are apparently unrecognizable by the tagging system. :P Remaeus has been notified and is working on it.

As of now the Captain is not present yet either, so Star is taking over until if ever he returns, so she or Dream will probably lead off the other side. If anyone needs any help with posting ideas, do contact Centi, he'll be happy to help. Remember, make as many characters or invite anyone you think would be interested! There's plenty of room to join at any time, for whatever reason. :)

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetiebatch on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:36 pm

I decided to make a character so I hope to get in on this before you guys get too far beyond the start!

sweetiebatch
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Welcome Batch, glad to have you on board!

-- The posts all look great! Good job everybody! We've got a fabulous start all around so far, keep it up. Just waiting on a few other people to make their appearances, and then we can officially start. Centi's got plenty in store to give y'all some action, so be expecting it soon. If anyone needs any help at all coming up with ideas or anything, please don't be afraid to ask! We're all here to learn and advance our skill. Centi's already helped a few already, and he'll be happy to answer even the most trivial of questions if only to help the story progress! :)

Also to those newer RPers, just remember that if you want to get more content into your posts, its the little things like sights, smells, thoughts about those sights and smells, and so on and so forth, that not only give you more to talk about, but that also give the reader a more complete picture. Allows them to fully grasp your character and gives them a more life-like appearance.

As far as talking, remember, you don't need to ask a single question at a time. Centi's trying to break anyone's habits of short posts that only contain one line of conversation. The more you ask, the longer your post is, and then by extension, the longer theirs will be in reply. Two birds with one stone, so to speak. :) Just a few ideas. -- Also note, Centi isn't saying this because y'all don't know it, he's saying it to better anyone who might be having trouble. If no one is having any trouble with this, feel free to simply ignore it!

That said, Centi looks forward to seeing how everyone's characters advance (because he loves character development), and where the story takes itself! There's really no plot line that has to be stuck to, so feel free to be assertive in adding a few twists and turns(with the proper amount of thought and after speaking to those whom it may concern of course). :) Hope everyone is enjoying it so far, and with that, Centi has nothing left to say but have fun!

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainRubberFruit on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:47 pm

Oi!

*raises hand* I do believe I was the one Centi was referring to.

I recently tore a muscle in my back, so I was out for awhile, so sorry about that XD

Uh, yeah, making a character. Thanks :D

Captain Rubber Fruit
Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me!

CaptainRubberFruit
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:03 pm

'Infinite Knowledge of the Unknown?'

How would one know if he is lying about it? :p

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Ah yes, Welcome Captain.

Centi's going to get to posting now, it won't hurt those to haven't appeared already, as again, people can come or go at any time without too much effect...

Also we're at some good points that Centi doesn't want to pass up just yet. Expect something up within an hour or two.

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Read and understood the update- you all are beautiful people!

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Well that's one who read and also understood and followed the directions. Suppose it's better than nothing.

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:19 pm

Sooooooo where is everybody? :p

Eskay
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:59 pm

Not entirely sure... They're around.. somewhere

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:33 am

Hey everybody! I'm going to leave for camp today, and I wont be back till next Saturday either in the late afternoon or early evening. I'm not sure yet, I won't have any access to the internet while I'm there. So, when I get back, I might have some stuff to catch up on. BYEZ!!!
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Hey everyone, I'm back. I've been back for some time now. I'm pretty sure that this RP has died in my absence. If anyone is still doing this RP, you can I.M. me and I'll try to help revive this RP again. I would just hate to see this RP die, if it hasn't already.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!