Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Runaways Original

The Runaways Original

a part of “The Runaways Original”, a fictional universe by RainbowMotorcycles.

Eight teenage (Not to mention gifted) runaways and a very long path across the country

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Runaways Original”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Runaways Original

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xistinna on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Took me a while to get to know my character and be comfortable enough with what I wrote to submit the profile. I still need to edit some grammatical errors and word one or two descriptions differently, so expect some minor changes. I just need a break though, I've been staring at it for too long and need a break to read it again with fresh eyes. BTW did anyone else have issues submitting images? I had to create an imageshack account to get mine to link.
Suffice to say, I enjoy roleplays that I can escape into.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xistinna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Yea, I have that problem alot. Usually, you have to copy the link from the "View Full Size image" link in google/ other search engines.

I actually acepted your character ^_^ She's pretty awesome, one of my favorites actually

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xistinna on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Thank you! I'll work on my first post and start her journey from cold NYC to sunny California. Where in Cali are we all meeting, SF, LA, Sacramento?

Xistinna
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Oops! There was a misunderstanding. They meet in NY, not CA. The plot is pretty much the journey to CA.

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Haha glad this RP is starting up, I'm Chulance, Chu for short. I'm playing Wale, I'll get up a post soon enough. :D
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's_Gen on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:43 am

Can. I jioin? This looks awesome :)

It's_Gen
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:53 am

Yea, sure! ^_^ I'm kinda waiting for one more character anyways

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalGear1011 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:13 am

Hey Rainbow, I made my character. Thanks for waiting man.

CrystalGear1011
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:43 pm

NO ONE ELSE POST UNTIL CHULANCE, okay?

^_^

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xistinna on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi guys. I posted the 2nd time of the required 3 posts for our intros. Before I finish my next post I was wondering if one of you like to team up? This way I can write the meet on the next post, and you can find me there. My character is about to learn who her mother is and takes the journey to find her father who is living in California. Her exit from NYC is going to be a tad dramatic, meaning there are some skeletons in her closet which canget anyone who meets with her in trouble.

Xistinna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Wow... Xistinna, your post was mega-long. (Thats a good thing though :) ) I would be happy to have Jamie meet up with her. Just one question, does her distain for lesbians at all branch out to a distain for gay guys? ... Not that that would be a bad thing ^_^

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Daaaamn, I was just about to ask if Wale could meet up with someone. But looks like that spot is taken, damn I feel bad . All yall have messed up lives, and Wale is just chill. He goes with the flow(pun INTENDED BOOM) haha. Well if anyone wants to meet up with Wale, he's going to Cali, I'll type my second post in a min.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:56 pm

....! Dont forget that the final destination is Cali. If your character gets there before they meet anyone... well then it defeats the purpose of the RP. Oh, and can everyone tell me where there character lives in NY?

The main sections of the City are The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island

Also (Damn, I make too many demands) the date is December 3rd. I thought it would be uber sweet to have 'em all together for the holidays...

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:21 pm

I know that:

Mira lives in Manhattan (Lower East Side to be exact)
Jamie lives in Queens (Astoria to be exact)

I do not know about:
Alex
Jason
Lilia
Wale
Rheanne

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xistinna on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:03 pm

I'm sorry my post was too long. I've wanted to write and I feel motivated, I guess I got a little carried away with Mira's personal story. I’ll try to edit in shorter paragraphs.

My character will be traveling via Amtrak trains. Getting the information online the four day trip costs $700 and its 71hr, 40min long, starting in NYC (Penn station), and across the cities of Washington, Chicago, Los Angeles, and finishing in San Diego. (At least that's the plan).

I don't mind interacting with your gay character, RainbowMotorcycles. Mira's dislike of lesbians comes from her rivalry with her “lesbian” Aunt Lucy (a secret that Mira has kept quiet, but has deep roots with why the two characters clash so much). Lucy's sexuality has not come into play yet, but maybe by meeting your gay character and interacting with him more Mira will talk about it. It's one of those little details about a character that isn't relevant to the main story unless something triggers it. Jamie and Mira can meet at Penn Station, possibly onboard the train, and end up seating next to one another.

To further the plot along, after Mira and Jamie meet at NYC Penn Station, the first train takes them to Washington DC and there is a four hour wait before they can board the next train to Chicago, we can meet someone else there. And if that character happens to have car we can chuck the rest of the trip by train, and figure out a motor trip. (I’m a bit of a nitpicker to details).

Xistinna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Oh... long posts arent a bad thing. I dont mind at all.

And cool, that's a lot of planning.I'm very impressed

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Jason is from Brooklyn.

Also if anyone would like to meet up with Jason it would be much appreciated. It would also keep him from losing his nerve and running back to the orphanage again.

Planter777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:04 am

Well since Alex is from Brooklyn it might be a good idea if she meets up with Jason? Only if thats ok for you.

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:42 am

Sounds good to me.

Planter777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Merry christmas people XD since its now midnight for me hope you enjoy your day XD

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!