Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Shadows (IC)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: The Shadows (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:26 pm

Alex rubbed the back of his head and looked at the others. It was a long list, and some of the items were questionably obtainable. After all, this place had been without power for a week, most of the meat would be spoiled by now and smell down right nasty.

“Yeah… I think we got. Sorting through the veggies will be hard, but we may find a few things that aren’t pure mold. As for the chicken… Maybe some of the frozen chicken has kept? I’ll go get the chicken and veggies, as well as the oils and soy if you guys can get the pots and stuff.”

He walked off to the cart return and grabbed one of the carts they kicked off to the side while moving the truck in. Alex headed off to the produce section, but not before grabbing a flashlight off the gun counter.

“I’ll see you guys back here in a few minuets.”

---------------------------------(Time warp. Skip your character getting supplies, just type them returning with what they found.)

A few minuets later, Alex returned with the requested supplies. He’d managed to get some bean sprouts, broccoli, and mushrooms that weren’t nasty and covered in mold. Also he get a bag chicken that had been buried under some other frozen good; The cold had managed to keep the breasts from spoiling.

Alex shifted his gaze to the others and what each of them carried. Had they gotten everything they needed?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Incognito
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyon1 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Jon managed to scrounge up a rice cooker and to his delight a wok. It was a bit dented but it was fine. He also found some plastic bowls, a sharp knife, some forks, spoons, and some cloth napkins. He hoped that someone found the rice cooker, that was important for this dish. He was glad to see Alex had found some veggies and chicken. "Oh fantastic! Great job, were almost there" Jon exclaimed. He waited for everyone to get back and see what they managed to get.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kyon1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FromTheAshes on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:19 pm

Pushing against her cart, Taylor took large steps, left, right, left, right, keeping her head down as she pushed her heavy load into view of her truck. There wasn't much momentum, but there was enough weight in the cart that Taylor had to lean back and plant her feet on the ground to sill the cart. Letting out a long breath, Taylor put her glasses up on top of her head and ran her hand down over her eyes and face. "God damn, that's heavy," she mumbled threw her hand to herself. Keeping her glasses on her hands, Taylor began to unload of cart full of random supplies.

On the top of her heavy load was three 50 feet lengths of climbing rope, she lifted all three and tossed them next to her tail gate and turned back to her load. Reaching in she began to pull out car batteries she found in the car section. "One," she grunted and placed it on the ground, and turned back to her cart, "two," she grunted again and turned back, "three." Taking a quick breath she looked in at the two white coolers.

Letting out her breath, Taylor blew some flyaway hairs out of her face. "Can you guys help me get these out? I loaded them up with canned foods and water." Before she actually attempted, she pulled out a plastic bag full of candies and chocolate, "And I got this because I know I'm going to need some comfort food on this trip," she said and placed that bag on the cab of her truck before she turned to attempt to lift the cooler.

FromTheAshes
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:21 pm

"Salt, Pepper, Soy sauce, and God's own Olive oil delivered just for you from Gabriel himself, he said to be good, play nice, and don't forget to tip the delivery boy." Chuck smiled as he set the stuff down. One good thing about this kind of stuff was that in didn't go bad, not in a week that was for sure. Another thing that never went bad was jerkey, and he had snagged just about the whole display worth when he walked by, he had had to grabe a loose basket to carry it. "Tasty snack for the road." He said and tucked the basket in the truck.

As he sat down next to the truck he noticed Jon's guitar, "You mind chef?" he asked with a hand on the neck.

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:20 am

Everyone had pretty much gotten what was needed and Saras didn't see the point in going for more at the moment. Turning to Taylor, she volunteered her help, "I'll pass you the stuff to load up." Seeing Taylor reach for the cooler, Saras lifted it slowly and passed it up to Taylor. Looking around, she noted that everyone else had returned and Chuck was asking Jon if he could play his guitar.

A little music might actually help Saras thought to herself. What with everything else going on. Rubbing the back of her neck, Saras pulled some of the other stuff from the cart and lifted it up to Taylor. Looking at the only other female, she said, "Maybe while Jon is preparing the food, we could locate the generator and get the lights up."

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:47 am

Alex sat on a camping stool, one hand clutching his aching ribs. He hadn’t bothered to put his shirt back on, bandages itched if they weren’t aired, but at the cost of shivering in the cold. It had to be 20° outside… no sun really dropped the temp. He huddled close to the camp stove and its small warmth. He made a metal note to get space heaters for their camp.
The smell of stir-fry was heavy in the air. It smelt good. Alex didn’t know until now just how hungry he really was. The sizzling smell of olive oil and chicken were tantalizing and made his mouth water.

“You know… I was thinking. If we could get an RV, we could hitch the truck to the back. We’d have a bit more comfort and the truck could be out trailer… What do you guys think?”

Everyone was gathered around the stove awaiting food. Saras had proposed going to look for lights while Jon was preparing the food, but Alex refused. Mentally, everyone needed a break from work, especially after the attack. He had been running them ragged with orders of securing the Wal Mart, and while it was with good reason, the reproductions of extended metal hardship could be severe. Even soldiers in war needed a break from the blood in order to keep their sanity.

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyon1 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:15 am

Jon finished up making the stir fry and he was satisfied. The veggies and chicken had worked very nicely with the olive oil and rice. He began to pass our steaming bowls of fry to everyone.

"You mind chef?"

"Yea go for it" Jon replied smiling, handing him a bowl and fork. Jon made sure everyone had a bowl and started eating before serving himself. Food tasted amazing and his love for is grew immensely from his meal. He hoped he would be able to cook more for his comrades along the way. "What's everyone think?" He asked.

“You know… I was thinking. If we could get an RV, we could hitch the truck to the back. We’d have a bit more comfort and the truck could be out trailer… What do you guys think?”

Jon nodded."That's one option" He replied, "I also think your just having a trailer on the truck option will work just as well" He finished, taking another bite of food.

Kyon1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:18 am

Alex came up with the RV idea out of the blue. Chuck liked it, the idea of having space to move, places to sleep. His only issue was what they would need to do to keep the thing moving, they weren't exactly gas queens and the road to New York wasn't exactly an afternoon cruise, maybe if you were in a plane.

He was picking away at the guitar, a song that didn't have words to sing which was good cause he couldn't hold a tune to save his life, it was simply music. He had learned it for soloing on a bass guitar so it took him a minute to fiddle with the acoustic and get a feel for it.

"RV is nice, but, I don't know how much we can count on an RV to do. At least the truck can haul butt if we need it to. Maybe we can convoy up, find a second truck, that way at least we're not cramped. Find me a big old F350 to drive, not that I'm being picky." He smiled, "Once upon a time I could make New York in thirteen hours, of course that was from South Carolina so I had a head start."

Chuckles
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Novelist Storyteller World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:13 pm

know how much we can count on an RV to do. At least the truck can haul butt if we need it to. Maybe we can convoy up, find a second truck, that way at least we're not cramped. Find me a big old F350 to drive, not that I'm being picky."

Alex chuckled.

“I’ll keep an eye out.”

"Once upon a time I could make New York in thirteen hours, of course that was from South Carolina so I had a head start."

He took a bowl of the stir-fry and shoved some into his mouth. Chewing, then swallowing he continued to talk.

“I hope our trip isn’t much longer… but with all the crap in the road. We may want to stay out of main city centers unless we are getting supplies...”

Alex took another bite then looked at Chuck.

“Question. After we get the generator online do you think we should go to the National Guard Depot and get some weapons first… or start armoring up the truck? It’s a tough choice because on the one hand I’m worried about that daemon coming back, but on the other I want to get out of here ASAP.”

He continued eating and waited for Chuck’s response… or anyone who felt they had something to contribute.

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Chuck thought about it. On one hand it would be nice to get supplies from the Guard Depot, weapons were nice, and they would have MREs, which would be a good. On the other if they got the truck ready to go they could swing by the depot on the way out, which he liked.

He didn't know how much they could to for the truck though, the thing had had as much trouble putting holes in the hood as Chuck would have shooting one in it. More sheet metal might do little more than slow them down, what they needed was real armor, military grade, otherwise he felt like they might be waisting time.

"To be honest, I don't know if we'll be able to do much to help the truck. All we have to work with here is more sheet metal," He nodded his head back toward the hood, "That thing cut the sheet metal like it was nothing." He shook his head, "A few more sheets won't stop that. I say we go see what the Guard has to offer."

Chuckles
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FromTheAshes on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:34 pm

"Maybe while Jon is preparing the food, we could locate the generator and get the lights up." Taylor nodded while she lifted the heavy cooler up and out of the cart and placed it on the ground. Letting out her breath, Taylor turned back to her cart and quickly finished unloading. Rolling her head around, popping a few bone, Taylor let her head rest to the side and looked at Saras.

"I'm for it, but give me like five minuets before we try to luge a huge ass generator back to here," she said and walked over to the other guys and sat down, taking all her weight off of her bad leg. Reaching down, she gently ran her fingers up and down her left ankle and listened to everyone talk. All of the guys were talking about what to do next, how to travel. So many things to do just to survive.

"To be honest, I don't know if we'll be able to do much to help the truck. All we have to work with here is more sheet metal. That thing cut the sheet metal like it was nothing. A few more sheets won't stop that. I say we go see what the Guard has to offer." Taylor nodded at Chucks words. He was right, but they had to get to the Guard, find the keys, and pray someone else isn't holding up the Guards base.

"You're right, we need to armor the truck up more, and need to find more vehicles. But we need to get there, hope to find something, with the keys and hope we don't run into any more beasts or raiders on the way. I think we should set up some of the quads here and ride them over. It travels over rougher terrain, more targets instead of one big one that if we lose," she said and shook her head ans smiled some, "we'll really be screwed."

FromTheAshes
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:16 pm

"Quads would be great but what are the chances of finding any?" It was a good idea though, if they could go with more than one vehicle they would be safer, group up but still be able to move if they needed too. "I agree we should travel with more than one vehicle but quads are to open. Now a four by four truck or two we can find, this is Louisiana after all. As for keys, I can hot wire the trucks no problem. That will give us something to get over to the depot with, and they even if we can't find any real armor we can use the trucks to get going."

He stretched. "Well, before we go running off to gather up all the toys from the Guard lets make sure every one can shoot first, and safely. Then maybe we figure out how exactly we plan on making our way north."

In all truth he didn't like the idea of staying in the Wal Mart. He would much rather eat, try and get every one rested, and load up, but he didn't say anything, he didn't want to push it, after all they would have to push it enough once they got on the road.

Chuckles
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:19 pm

grr. glitch fail duce.
Last edited by Chuckles on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chuckles
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyon1 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Jon listened closely to all the conversation going on and waited to give his input.

"More vehicles would be great, but at the same time it would mean more fuel would be required for each refuel." Jon spoke, "just as a general disclaimer". He looked about at the crew, everyone looked exhausted but seemed to be enjoying the food, that made him happy. "To be honest, I would very much like to leave this place as soon as possible, too many bad things have happened here that involve us and it's just giving me a bad feeling.. None the less I think we should hold all the planning till morning, we all look exhausted. How about we have one person on watch for a couple hours, while the others sleep? That's my two cents" He finished looking for replies.

Kyon1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:45 pm

"Sure," she replied to both Alex and Taylor. She'd rather complete all tasks first but if the others wanted to rest first, she had no issues. Plopping herself down, she silently sat there while they each exchanged ideas on the vehicles and weapons. Jon mentioned what she had thought in the first place, which was to load up and leave before anything else happened. A night's rest would be more than enough and the faster they left, the higher the chances they'd avoid the injured beast returning for revenge.

Leaning back against the wall, she pulled her knees up to her chest and closed her eyes for awhile. She didn't feel sleepy just bone weary and wanted all of it to just end. At the mention of more vehicles versus traveling in a single vehicle, Saras knew more vehicles would be better. At least one more would make them more efficient. There were only five of them and two was more than enough.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:47 am

As the other discussed vehicles Alex finished his meal and stood up, rubbing his eyes. His body cried for rest but his mind was running too fast to let him sleep and he knew it. He needed to work, to plan, and to continue doing just that until everyone was safe.

“You know… It would be great if we found an APC at the depot.”

He chuckled.

“That would make this so much easier.”

He rubbed the back of his neck and walked off to a cash register. He searched through the magazines on display until he found a local map and pulled it loose. Then, walking back over to the group, he laid it on the ground.

“Alright… We are here. The guard depot is here… It’s about a ten minuet walks, three minuet drive. I say driving would be best but I’m afraid it may attract our friend the daemon. Honestly, I don’t think we could survive another attack.”

Alex scratched his head lightly and pondered what they should do.

“Anyone who wants to get sleep, I suggest they do it now. As for the others, we should get our weapons together, leave our food supplies here, and go to the depot. The less we bring the more we can take back.”

He looked around at the gathered group.

“That, or we stock up on food now, drive over, and hope we don't get killed by any creatures on the way there.”

There was a long pause.

“Both could result in someone’s death… but we can’t stay here forever.”

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FromTheAshes on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:43 am

Taylor rolled her head back and just let her head rest for a moment and her eyes shut as she thought. Letting out a long breath she pushed herself up to her feet and dusted off her hands. "I think I need to learn to shoot first. I think I'd be more useful that way. And then we should head to the guard." While she spoke, Taylor picked up her box of cereal again and kept munching as she spoke.

"I personally thing we should take the truck. I don't want to leave it here, because if more raiders come along, or our beast of a pal, they would either take it, or just rip it to shreds. I think that our best bet, is to take our chances, drive as fast at a slow pace so some can walk on the outside and be extra eyes."

Reaching into the back of her truck, she pulled out a bottle of water and opened it, taking a long drink to let the rest of the group think about her offer. "We really don't have many options left. But if we stay here, I say we get as much rest as we can so we can actually function tomorrow."

FromTheAshes
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuckles on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Chuck listened to Taylor's proposal. "I agree, walking there with out the truck only puts off the fact that eventually we will be using the truck, so why not get it over with once? I'll keep an eye out in the parking lot, something out there is worth mounting up on so we'll have at least two trucks for now and then if we find any real armor at the Depot great, if not, we hit the road, the trucks will out drive any Military armor any way."

He didn't know where he really stood on the vehicle situation. A military armored carrier would be safer, but the things weren't exactly fast and realistically the only off road advantage they had to a good truck would be run flat tires.

"Taylor is right, we need to get some rest and load up the truck. I'll make sure every one can shoot, but thats last, right before we load up and leave. We don't want any one knowing where we are, if you need to learn how to shoot you'll need to fire a couple of rounds, its just that simple." He wished it wasn't that simple, he wished it was as simple as pointing out what everything does and the basics, but it wasn't. The last thing they needed was any of them to get into a situation and have to fire a gun not knowing what it's going to be like, it could be deadly in the wrong direction.

"My vote, finish eating, get some sleep, and then load up. I agree with Jon, we need to have some one on watch if every one takes an hour and a half or so we should be able to get every one rested."

Chuckles
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:15 am

Alex had tired to sleep and been mildly successful. He figured he got about three hours total of sleep, plenty enough. While he slept he dreamt; The soft voice telling him to leave for New York was gone, replaced by nightmares of darkness and creatures lurking around every unseen corner, stalking him in his waking and unwaking hours.
He shot up out of the truck, covered in a thin layer of sweat. His bandages were gone and he groped around for his weapons. There were none. Startled he pushed himself out of the truck and looked towards the campfire they had created before falling asleep. No one was around it.
Alex felt his pulse accelerate as he stumbled around in the dark like a blind animal. Finally, he reached the fire. Chuck was lying not too far away, by the gun counter. He was rolled up in a blanket, his still form encased in sleep. Alex immediately rushed over and grabbed his arm, shaking him awake.

“Wha- What is it?”

Alex pulled him up.

“The others, their gone! Where is your gun?”

Chuck searched his body and looked up hopelessly.

“I don’t know…”

He stared at Chuck for a moment and realized something was wrong. His friend was bleeding… Glancing down at the floor he saw blood pooling at the man’s feet. He took a step back and noticed that Chuck had a large hole punched out of his chest that he swore was not there before. Alex whirled around, searching for the others, as Chuck’s body hit the floor with a wet sound of blood and guts.

“Hello!? Taylor!? Jon!? Saras!? Where the fuck is everone?!”

The light cast from the camp stove made a circle on the Wal-Mart floor, a circle Alex felt bound to like he was chained there. There came a bestial growl from the darkness and his body became stiff with fear. A huge figure of shadows and blood stepped with clawed feet into the light. It stood like a human, and towered over Alex like a giant.
Backing up, he tripped and fell backwards onto something soft. Looking behind him he saw Taylor, Jon, and Saras, all dead and shoved into a bloody pile of death and decay. The creature stepped forwards with a sickening grin that spilled malaise like a waterfall. A thick slimy black tough protruded from its mouth and licked the beast’s own eye like a lizard. Its voice had the air of a terminal illness, something slow and painful that rotted away at your soul.

“You are alone, Alexander.”

Paralyzed by fear, he could do nothing but stare into the big black eyes before him. His breath had left his body long ago and his lungs felt like they were full of water. Alex closed his eyes and mustered his faith.

“I am never alone!”

He shouted in defiance.

“Oh, but you are. So very, very alone.”

Pain wracked his body and he felt something foreign invade his chest cavity and wrap around his heart. Tears steamed from his face but evaporated in the hot air the now suffocated him. Looking around, he was surrounded by fire, death, and suffering. The Wal-Mart was gone, replaced by this visage of hell.

“Your God has left you.”

Came the creature’s voice. Alex felt its vicious clawed hand constrict and close around his heart, crushing it like a ripe tomato. He tried to scream from the pain but nothing came from his lungs, now filled with the ash and death of those around him. Then he fell, down, down, down, into the flaming pits of hell beneath.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Alex woke up screaming, sweat thick on his body. It soaked his bandage and his dark brown hair was wet as if he had taken a shower. He was breathing hard and looked around frantically. Alex was back inside the truck bed, back in the Wal-Mart, and back in the darkness. In vain, he tried to calm his palpitating heart. His eyes searched their camp for the others. Had it been a dream?

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:07 am

Saras agreed to take the first shift for she wanted to do some writing first. She had positioned herself near the truck's wheel. Grabbing a single sleeping bag, she placed it behind her back for support as she sat down on the floor. She pulled off her jacket and chucked it to the side. Rubbing her hand over her face, she sighed. She wasn't sleepy simply mentally exhausted and she wanted to document everything down. Grabbing her bag, she unclasped it and pulled out a thick book as well as a pen. Leaning back, she flipped the pages till she reached an empty one and began to pen down the date and time. Knowing what day it was helped her maintain some control over her life for it allowed her to believe that there was order. She knew it was a silly thought but it helped get her through.

Once she had written the date and time, she held the book away as she absently pulled her bow and case of arrows nearer before she began to write in earnest. Her ears were peeled for any sound from outside but all she could hear was the rustling of clothes from the other survivors or the cackling of the small fire. She wrote through three pages before she started feeling a kink in her neck. Signing off, she shut the book and stuffed it into her bag. Saras stood up and stretched her body. It had been an hour and soon someone else would have to relief her of her duty. She still didn't feel sleepy but knew rest would help keep her mind clear.

Picking up her bow and an arrow, Saras moved from her position beside the truck to walk around abit, her eyes straining into the darkness of Wal Mart. Satisfied that there was nothing to worry about, she turned back and would have awakened the next person for duty if not for the scream. Instinctively, her entire body tensed and she raised her bow and arrow. She quickly observed that the scream belonged to Alex and he was breathing hard. A nightmare.

"You scared the heck out of me," she said lightly despite the fact her heart was still beating fast from the shock.The others could have awakened from his loud scream. Nearing the truck, Saras said, "Everything's okay. There's nothing here." She didn't know what his nightmare had been but she would bet it had to do with the stupid creatures.

Pulling herself up to sit at the edge of the truck where Alex was, Saras was unsure as to how to comfort him and wondered if he even needed someone to comfort him. "You wanna talk about it?" she asked awkwardly.

Aslin
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!