Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We the Six

We the Six

a part of “We the Six”, a fictional universe by graphicromantics.

Six friends go on a road trip to commemorate the end of their high school years. CLOSED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We the Six”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

We the Six

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "We the Six"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: We the Six

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:05 pm

May I reserve girl 2? :D
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:10 pm

May I reserve 'Girl 3'? ^^ Thank you!
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:56 pm

@youloveme? and lightningpoint-

Yes, absolutely! :) I'm so glad you decided to join. Please send in your character outlines soon~

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fauxtruth on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:20 pm

May I reserve boy three?

fauxtruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:07 pm

may i reserve boy 1?

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:09 pm

fauxtruth, lightningpoint, youloveme?-

Please send in your profiles by 11/5, although tomorrow would be preferred, if that's not too much of a rush.

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:47 pm

can I have boy two 2?

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Hello everyone!
All of the characters have been reserved, so if I approve of everyone's characters, we can start in a few days!
Thank you for wanting to join my RP! <3

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Well

Graphic, if reservations aren't absolute, and you'd be willing to let me try, I might steal boy 1 from Art.

Plus sides: I'm a dude.

Bad sides: I'm a dude.

Will you take that chance, or will I have to OH HAI ALI! c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:24 pm

@Famished : hehe i feel at disadvantage there. but a challenge wouldn't hurt. game on :P

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Anyone can send in profiles for any character they wish!

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arteech0kee on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:29 pm

hmm. I think I'll have to give up the role and give it to Famished. As much as I want to join. I have a few already and can't keep up. Apologies Graphic, I would like to RP with you in the future :)

arteech0kee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:54 am

Okay, hey we don't have to use the photos or people front the intro or anything do we?

and hey famished :)

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:08 am

Okay, I just submitted my guy Dylan, I hope you like him

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:10 am

- No, you don't have to use the pictures I provided!
- Everyone's characters have been accepted so far... I love them!

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Alright!

I, Pants of Famishedness, shall start my OC application.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:32 am

I think my bio would be better made if Devan's ex was submitted first. D:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:45 pm

I will PM youloveme? and with any luck, we can start tonight, or by tomorrow!

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:04 am

If only we could start. D:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!