Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Smoke fields

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Smoke fields

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:53 pm

Done cursing herself for Akiko's death at the moment Yukiko collected herself. Standing Yukiko walked feeling morosed back to the remainer of the group.

"So what do we do now? Akishra has left on a course to find her way out I guess. And it's just us left. We need to move still if we stay then we may be be attacked. Where will we move out to?"
Life is beginning to thicken again.
Re-emerging in as thick as storm clouds everyone could see.
Or skinny dipping in the public pool.
Just all of it gaining meaning again.
Getting closer everytime I look.
What happens to me after my life is completed again?
Will I be happier again???

Written By: Me, Myself and, I. How Wondrous.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:06 pm

Danny looked at the woman and nodded in agreement. She was still a bit shaky, but she would gather her strength as they moved onwards.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:13 pm

Listening to the wind to pick up sounds of any creatures that may be lurking not to far off Yukiko said nothing. Pushing back her hair she strained slightly to hear a moving object in the distance. It was nothing but a bush being rustled in the air. Grabbing Aella close to her side and picking up the remainder of her stuff Yukiko waited for the rest to come along.

"Are you guys ready the clearest past is towards the east and it seems to be not as much fog and smoke ion that direction."

Ending her coment there Yukiko waited for a response. Hoping she'd have no more meeting with her dead sister.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:27 pm

Kinstreal having regained his energy stood up "Are you guys ready the clearest past is towards the east and it seems to be not as much fog and smoke ion that direction." he heard glancing in her direction he said β€œThat would be the smartest choice also sticking together just in case the beasts come in hoards again.” he turned his back and looked east.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:31 pm

Hearing a reply after a short time Yukiko said.

"Alban, Danny you guys ready yet? We wanna find shelter before dark or predators will be eating well tonight."

Yukiko surprised herself at her two-bit joke. It seemed even though she was in the worst situation her small sense of humor kicked in at the most unexpected times.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:05 am

Danny nodded and went to the group. She looked at the woman, Yukiko, and asked her, "How did you know my name?" For she had not introduced herself to the group yet. She swept a hand through her hair, knocking out the dirt and leaves as best she could.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:05 am

Alban also nodded. he kept his sword out, ready in case more beasts would come. he knew that they had to keep moving.

'very well. I think it would be best if we voted on which direction to go in. I vote to go east.'

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:53 pm

Talking to Danny she said.

"Besides being able to control fire and wind, I can read into others minds and find bits of info on them. Just small things like names, powers if not already obvious and small physological problems. And whatnot."

Responding to Alban she said.

"Yes east would be best to travel on."

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:21 pm

β€œThen let us move and the sooner we leave the sooner we will get out of the wretched place. I’ll take pint lets go.” Kinstreal began walking eat sword sheathed

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:49 pm

Danny nodded and shrugged her shoulders. "I'll follow behind." She picked up her sword and waited for them to lead the way.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:01 am

Alban began to walk forward, not waiting to see if the others were following him. he skirted round a smoke pit, fulled with mud, acrid smoke pouring out of it. Wondering how the east had seemed clearer, he slowed. soon he sped up again however, as the smoke lifted. he turned, adn looked back. now he could see why it was clearer. all the smoke was going away to the west, while no smoke moved eastward.

'Come on, lets get moving! we dont know when the beasts will be back' Alban called, then turned, and set off at a brisk pace, sword drawn.

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:52 am

Following after the rest Yukiko thought it best to be with others. Because after the incident in the woods alone didn't sound so nice. Relizing she was staggering from her thoughts Yukiko ran a few steps closer. Whispering a small prayer of her own.

"Let the eath not swallow us whole. If it does have fire burn right through it and lift us up. Let water not drown us and give us a watery grave. It water succeeds let wind push the liquid from our throats."

Yukiko looked up at the rest still walking quite brisk and knew none had heard. Glad at that Yukiko smiled and jumped over a smoke pitt giddy as a child until she thought her sister reappeared. But it was only her reflection.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:08 pm

As Alban walked, he tried to gather his thoughts. he paid little attention to where he was walking; he was used to avoiding the hazards of the smoke fields now, so used to it that he did not have to think about were he placed his feet.

he was worried; they had fought off one group of beasts, but the rest would be back. he knew that they could hold them off, but for how long? as he walked he thought through these things, and a plan began to form. he turned to the others, and stopped walking. he then began to speak.

'As you know, we could be here for a long time. we cannot guarantee that we will find a cave each night. if we do not then we will be at the mercy of any predators, so I have a idea that may help us to protect ourselves. watch what I do. I will explain once it is done.'

After saying this, alban took out his sword and cut away a smoke bush from the ground, a sickly yellow plant that got it's nutrients from the smoke. he then bent the branches, which were covered with thorns, so that they face in roughly to same direction. lastly he sharpened the base of the stem. he then drove it into the ground.

'my idea is that we make enough of these to form a protective ring around us while we sleep. even if any creature manages to get through. it would make much noise getting through, so we would have due warning. so that is my plan. what do you think?'

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:02 pm

Listening to Alban Yukiko found it to be well thought. Watching Alban put together his device She saw one flaw.

"One thing, Alban, what if the creature is able to step over the bush or able to move quickly without being heard? That is all I have to question about the plan other wise it's a great plan of protection."

Yukiko stepppd back into shadows to sit. Waiting to see what else anyone would come up with. To see if anything else to improve or largen the thorne bush. Then maybe while no one was looking she could doze off. THe fight had taken a lot out of her.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:37 pm

[We need to step this up, I want it to finish, not fade without finishing. we finish when we get out. I will make final post to say when finished.]

'Indeed, you are correct. we could stack some on top of each other maybe. How we would connect them I am unsure of. We can figure that out when we need to. what I suggest is that we continue on for today, and towards the end of the day, stop an-'

At that point Allban arupbtly stopped, a smile radiating across his face. the smoke had lifted! he immediately got his bearings, staring up at the stars. he soon found the north star, and worked out were they were. he shouted in delight, and ran back towards the others.

'I know were we are! we can get out within the week!'

With that Alban turned, and strode off, his pace lifted by the prospect of getting away from this forsaken place.

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:00 pm

Yukiko's head snapped upon hearing "out". Out was all she wanted and this nightmare could end. This was all she needed. Now her sisters spirit would be here and maybe leave here to rest peacefully. Yukiko asked which way is out and how long will less than a week be. She listened intintively silently praying to herself.

"Wind and FIre light our way through what seems to be the end of our trip. Let our trip be auccess and then let us be on our ways to our families or other journeys."

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:24 pm

'I am not sure exactly, five days or so. week was the maximum, but I do not expect it to be that long. The direction is north-east'

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:35 pm

"Well at least we'll be out of this place soon enough. Is anyone else's family going to be waiting for them on the other side. Mine was supposed to be there for me and my sister. But they dont know it's just me... that will be coming out."

Yukiko's face dropped and she silently cried. The loss of her sister was still great. Although it happen many moons ago.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:52 pm

OOC: I see this has died long agoooo.... was anyone ever going to reply??????????

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:11 am

OCC: I guess not :(

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!