Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Smoke fields

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Smoke fields

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:49 am

Alban looked around at them all. he did not doubt that they may know the person out there, but they had no time to wait for them. quickly he drew hs sword

'Come ON! we must go!'

with that he ran forward, and climbed up onto a rock to search for the creatures. soon alban saw them, as they came closer, sniffing the air. suddenly one leapt at him. it had come unseen below him through the fog. quickly alban avoided it, then attcked in a blaze of blows that left deep cuts all over the creatures torso. it charged again, but was weak from the loss of blood. alban quickly stabbed it through the heart, and ran for the cave. they needed to get out NOW

[[OCC: not going to be on at all today, or a lot of tomorrow now. wil try to get on. again, please someone act as my character if you move out of the cave.]]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:19 pm

(OOC: Okay)

Akishra saw the beasts, and saw the man run back to the cave. She had a bit of strength left. She could probably help them out.

'Get the man back,' she said. Summoning up the last of her power, she pulled herself into a sitting position, and raised her arms infront of her. Putting her fingers into a clawed position, she threw her arms foreward, sending the beasts flying back and into the mists.

'GO!' she yelled.
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:05 pm

Running toward the cave Yukiko unsheath Aella and sliced the monsters in half with ease. Checking back to the horse and Akishra making sure they could handle themselves then continuing on to Alban back in the cave. Grabbing him from behind while still killing these things off and said.

"COme on out the cave there is a clear path out the cave front. I loss track of everyone except Akishra and her horse. Let's move out now."
Life is beginning to thicken again.
Re-emerging in as thick as storm clouds everyone could see.
Or skinny dipping in the public pool.
Just all of it gaining meaning again.
Getting closer everytime I look.
What happens to me after my life is completed again?
Will I be happier again???

Written By: Me, Myself and, I. How Wondrous.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:06 pm

Danny unsheathed her sword and slipped off to attack the beasts from behind. Her mind was racing with thoughts of a hunt rather left in the past. In her mind, she could hear the faint brassy sound of a trumpet and the thunder of hooves. Danny had to stop and shake her head for the memory to disappear. 'That memory is best forgotten,' she thought to herself.

A growl to her left brought her attention back to the present. She twirled and saw a rather large beast standing in front of her. The beast had tusks and a body like a wild boar, but it was too large to be a normal boar. Then she realized her mistake, turning around she saw that she was now surrounded by the beasts. 'I'm in trouble now,' she thought.

With the sword in her left hand, she stood there, not moving, not knowing what to do. Her heart began racing as she tightened her grip on the hilt. She stood there, waiting for a beast's attack.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:38 pm

Running out of the cave Kinstreal was met with the sight of at least 4 dozen beasts quickly scanning around he sees the white haird girl and the largest beast he could see ready to strike her he began to think (Even wild animals have a sense of a hierarchy that beast is the largest one a could very well be the leader if it is taken out some of these beasts might run away)Running towards the large beast from behind he leaps foward sword drawn
and impales the beast in the back the sword going half way in surely cutting something vital yet the beast is still standing.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:07 pm

Danny watched as one of the men from the cave came over and struck the beast. She pulled out of her shock and saw the beast still standing. She ran at the beast, dove underneath it with ease. With a grunt, she shoved her sword up into the beast's chest. Blood ran down her arms, coating her completely. The beast roared out its pain as she whispered softly, "I'm sorry."

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:33 pm

Akishra saw the two of them surrounded by beasts. She turned Shehrasin around and unsheathed her sword, and slashed at one of the beasts, felling it instantly. Seeing the girl stab one in the chest, she wondered if that would work -- this beast was almost certainly the leader. She just hoped they weren't the type of beast that reorganized their heirarchy in seconds. Unfortunately, judging by their reaction, they seemed to be that type of beast.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:59 pm

The beast's legs started wobbling as it died. "Oh no," Danny said and rolled out from underneath. The beast fell on its side, revealing Danny's sword shoved between its ribs. All the silver from the sword was hidden inside the body. Danny went over to the dead body and yanked on her sword, freeing it.

Looking around she saw the beasts re-order themselves, Danny groaned as one charged at her. Slicing upward, she growled her defiance at the creatures.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:08 pm

Angry, Akishra sliced at a new beast who came. In the process of dying, the beast slapped at her with a hoofed foot, and her wound, for the third time, began bleeding. Feeling herself loose conciousness -- using her telekenesis had taken away the little energy she had -- she slipped sideways of Shehrasin and fell to the ground. Growling, more beasts launched at her, seeing her as easy prey. They were all repelled, sent flying by flalling hooves and sharp teeth.

Shehrasin, seeing her human lying on the ground, had cantered infront of her, rearing to repell the beasts. When she came back down, she stood over Akishra, bucking, kicking, and biting at any and all beasts who came near, while sustaining some bite marks herself. But it didn't matter. She was protecting Akishra like a mother protecting her child.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:15 pm

As the beast keald over Kinstreal retracts his sword and jumps of landing near the girl.
(Dam they reorginazed quicker than expected none of them even ran away and were still surrounded looks like ill have to do something drastic.)"You woman protect me for a few seconds I have a plan" as hes saying this he sheathed his sword and lower his head and just stood there.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:19 pm

Akishra nodded drowsily, and summoned up as much energy as she could. Not wanting to waste any on dragging herself away from the horse, she said, 'Shehrasin...leave!' With what looked like some misgivings, the horse stepped carefully around Akishra.

Akishra lifted her arms again, clawing her hands. Though she didn't have to do it this way, it helped her focuss her power. Thrusting her arms foreward, she sent the beasts flying.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:24 pm

Danny growled at the fact that he called her woman, but attacked the beasts, protecting him. Her sword came away and went back out in seconds, blood splattered her, but she was in battle mode. Nothing else mattered, except the safety of the others. Beast after beast came charging her, but she kept on attacking. Sustaining wounds that were shallow and deep at the same time, she remains standing and has the energy to attack and defend.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:26 pm

Akishra wondered at first that her delerium had led her to believe the man was talking to her, but didn't wonder for long -- her sending the beasts away had drained the last of her energy, and she blacked out.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:47 pm

Kinstreal finally gathered enough energy and released it this began to slow the passage of time around him eventually halting it he then said “better work quickly I can sustain this for long” running around slicing and stabbing over half of the beasts making sure that it would be instant kill just as time began to resume he fell to his knees near the white haired woman near the point of collapse he asked the woman “Have the beast fled” thinking surely with there numbers halved in mere seconds would strike fear into them.

(Ooc: If your wondering ive already cleard this up with vengence he said it was ok to be able to use this power it just wont let me edit my character post for some reason.)

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:27 pm

Slicing and dicing at all the coming attacks Yukiko killed at least 3 dozen of the mnsters before she got out and back to an unconcious Akishra to see her covered in blood again. Looking for Akishra's horse she decided to just get the girl out and the horse would follow suit when she saw. Talking to her self she said.

"Once again I find myself caring. Not listening to my mind has gotten me in this mess. I should have kept going but something drew me to this place."

Replacing the used bandaged with a shirt she had with her since there was no more bandages. Thinking back to the strange marking that was on her breast she wondered what it was but decided to ask about it later. Right now she needed to get back to the fight. Looking over her shoulder to see Shehrasin cantering ove with a slight limp. It seemed he tried to protect her but ended up with some cuts and scrapes and a couple bites. Talking to the horse Yukiko said.

"Come here girl let me fix those for you. It's ok I wont hurt you."

Lifting her hand for the horse to sniff. SHe slowly lowered it to examine it's wounds. And seen nothing was to serious. QUickly cleaning and covering the wounds she let the horse stay with Akishra while she got back in the fight.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:29 pm

[[OCC: yes, But only for about thirty seconds, no more than that]]

Alban looked around as he ran forward, slicing through the ranks of beasts. one leapt at him, and he was unable to keep it at bay. he tripped, and the beast prepared tocut out his throat. but at that moment it stopped. somehow, it had halted as it swing one sharp claw towards his exposed neck. Alban wasted no time wondering how it had happened. qiuckly, he pushed the beast away from him, adn then got up. he quickly cut it's throat, then started to do the same to many others. as he was about to cut the throat from a particularly large creature, it began to move once more.

here we go again' he though grimly, as he began to defend the wild attack directed his way.

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:51 pm

Shehrasin nuzzled Akishra's shoulder, snorting slightly as she did so. Her nose travelled to the blood, and her nostrils flared. As the beasts began to move again, she stepped back over her human, kicking and biting at all beasts who came close, but being careful never to hurt Akishra. Akishra opened her eyes a crack, and saw the horse protecting her, and smiled slightly. Thanks, Mother, she thought, before passing out again.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:38 pm

Danny stumbled as she went forward. Her energy mostly gone, she let herself fall to the ground. "I... I can't.... fight anymore..." she said softly as she heard hooves pound toward her. With the last of her energy, she pushed herself off the ground and took a swing with her sword, wondering if her sword would connect or would be easily pushed aside. She didn't care anymore. She just wanted to rest and maybe get some food.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Shehrasin stopped and reared -- she had come because Akishra had pointed her in the woman's direction when she had seen her fall. Now, the woman swung a sword at her. Knowing how to dodge such attacks, the mare came foreward again, nose down, sniffing carefully at the woman on the ground.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:51 pm

Danny looked up and saw the mare. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said softly as laid there. "I'm so tired..." She fought her eyes, but they closed and she slept there amongst the dead or dying beasts.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!