Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Storyteller's Divine Comedy

The Storyteller's Divine Comedy

a part of “The Storyteller's Divine Comedy”, a fictional universe by CrimsonLoser.

Once upon a time, a man with nothing to lose and everything to gain, took the tales of old and threw them all into one glorious mess. This resulting in an instability of the world and only the Storyteller himself can right this wrong.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Storyteller's Divine Comedy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Storyteller's Divine Comedy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Nickolai, I love the name! And I am happy that we *you* got that character out :D
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonLoser on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:11 pm

lol, thanks, I wasn't sure on his last name or bio, so if there is anything you want to add to him, let me know.
If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces
Never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrimsonLoser
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Nah, I think he's good. Are we planning on having him make a wish and Andromede then 'attaching' herself to him that way and coming to the Storyteller's attention in that way also or should Andromede find the Storyteller himself.

If she finds the Storyteller perhaps his wish will never finish being granted (e.g. never-ending story/entertainment, etc) and so she's stuck that way... Then there is the problem of her being unable to actually eat during that, though one of his 'absolute orders' could be her being a villain in a story, feeding off the souls of people and being all around mean... hn, sounds like a lot of ways either choice could go actually.

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonLoser on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:04 pm

All of those are good, I guess we will have to see. Though, I do think the Story Teller needs friends, someone to hold him back because I think if I'm not careful, I could take him a bit too far and unfair.

Or, she could have both Nickolai and the Story Teller but the Story Teller uses her more than she uses him.

At this point, i can see anything happening.

CrimsonLoser
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm thinking that her 'contracts' are more of a one-at-a-time thing but 2 is not completely unheard of (though never more than that). So that could work if you want, I can also see just about anything happening.

Perhaps, because Nickolai doesn't understand the thing about the wishes, he should make one- also show what a contract entails, no? Then because of Storyteller's anger with him he makes a wish too, a never-ending contract with Andromede that is worded in such a way that she becomes basically a servant? (who loves loopholes and so when told to do anything that was not stated in the contract it has to be worded specifically, that and she won't do anything for him out of the stipulations in said contract?)

Any of that sound good?

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonLoser on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:42 pm

I think that sounds amazing! Oh, the frustration and the tension, can you imagine it?! xD Now we just got to make it happen, other minor things could be added. Like the Horned King. I was thinking, that since he is being brought up a lot, that either the Story Teller could partner up with him or take that character position for himself, i.e. the Story Teller being the Horned King. What does everyone think of that?

CrimsonLoser
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Well crud, I might have just ruined that with my post... Ah well, once you see it I can fix it if you think it should be done. And I'm glad you liked the idea, sure seems like fun to me :D

Perhaps the Horned King could be another puppet, or the 'Puppet King' of a Royal/the Grand Adviser (which is in turn the puppet of the Storyteller...) just a suggestion. All in all it seems to be how the story was heading anyway.

By the by, I don't think I've said anything about this yet, but I love your plot. You have an absolute GM character (as he actually controlls that world! Effin sweetnez!) and the storyline and 'world' (coughVoidcough) you came up with is simply phenomenal!

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonLoser on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:19 am

Awe thanks, it's something I've been playing with for months. I posted it on other sites and kept changing it little by little to get all the kinks and such out, which I think I've finally done. But I'm a sequential artist, meaning I draw comics, and this is something that I want to make into one. And this is something that I want to turn into my first and finished project.

Why i say finished? I have a hard time completing anything, but i really, really want this to be my first one to complete something. I just absolutely love the Story Teller and all his bipolarness, and the characters you guys have created are the most unique ones to enter the void so far! So I also have to say thanks to you guys. You've inspired me to think out side the box for my comic and i may not use the exact characters you've made but you've inspired me!

And your disclaimer made me chuckle.xD

CrimsonLoser
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonLoser on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Fable, can you add a bit more to that post? I mean, I posted about three paragraphs, surly you add more than two small ones? You can fight back, use that rapier! ^u^

CrimsonLoser
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonLoser on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Oh God, Maybe, I love your post! She told the Storyteller off and insulted everyone at the same time. xD Glorious!

CrimsonLoser
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Thanks CL. I just love this Rp, and I always wanted to rp a character like her but never had the right roleplay. And I thought someone had to be the fiesty one, to annoy and suprise storyteller. XD
there nothing to fear but fear itself. Bet you won't be saying that....

when you wake up from your nap and there is a graint spider on you freaken face!

Maybe?
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonLoser on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:24 pm

Oh, yes, she certainly has his attention.xD Not sure if it's in her best interest yet...

CrimsonLoser
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:41 pm

I don't think it will ever will be...

I was thinking that her master Fux could secertly for Storyteller. Be like a spy or something.

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonLoser on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:24 pm

That could work, and I just created a fixed point in the Void that he could live at. Veil City, he could live in the rich part of the city and have high and low friends.

CrimsonLoser
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 pm

oooo CL that would be perfect. He can be really evil and stuff.

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonLoser on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Lol, Fux could be really uptight and the Storyteller could mess with him really bad when he's bored.xD

CrimsonLoser
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Thats going to be so funny, I can make him a clean and control freak.

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonLoser on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:20 pm

>:} Oh, the fun I could have with that character.xD

CrimsonLoser
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Sounds fun.

CL, I am honored that we inspire you! Tickled pink as it were, and I'm happy you like the disclaimer, would rather write that then have people get angry at me for not being original and crud like that... Tickled pink, simply ticked pink ;D

And wow Little Red, got a little mouth on ya huh? ;) Back-sassing a warrior who is (forced to be) loyal to the Storyteller (basically the freakin God of the world there) and a Demonness (who for all you know, could take your soul anyway, without a contract, or force you into one... though I don't think she likes her soul much anyway.... >.>) ^-^

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:24 pm

oh man... I'm scared for him. You might make him cry XD

And Bleeding... I think there going to be alot conflict with your character and mine.
Last edited by Maybe? on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!