Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Supreme

The Supreme

a part of “The Supreme”, a fictional universe by supertoastgirl.

Enter into a world of corruption, intrigue and deception dark enough to make you look for the light switch.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Supreme”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Supreme

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:20 am

Great, your reservations have been noted.

Also, I have two MWIPs in the reserve right now. SuperfluousBuns and Scarlet, they look good so far but I'm not going to accept them until there's a little more substance. Thanks guys!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:27 pm

I have posted an information thread. It is unfinished but it's a start.

And of course, if you have any questions PM me or ask it in the new information thread!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MinorSeventh on Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:08 am

Hey all. I'll be adding a new character to aid with pushing the story forward. More information to come!
I should be able to start and finish their character sheet tomorrow.

I'm excited to see some familiar names and some new ones. Let's make this RP awesome!

MinorSeventh
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello all!

I've been working hard at filling in the information page. By tonight all of the information that you will need, at least so far, will be posted there. I have posted the various peerage terms in this world, and will soon post about warfare. Take note that the original titles that I used for many of the Supreme were councilman/woman, please change those titles to a higher class if this applies to your character.

I'm also going to ask that all characters, WIP and otherwise, be finished by the end of this weekend. If this is a problem PM me and we can figure something out.

Thanks, lovelies. Start plotting and getting excited because I plan to start next week with something BIG.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:10 am

Sorry that I'm moving so slowly with my character, I'm graduating tomorrow so the past few days have been a blur of rehearsal and family things. I'll try to get them done by tonight though, after father's day things.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Hello loves,

Progress is going well, but I expect everyone's sheets to be up and running by Wednesday. Hopefully then we can start by Thursday or Friday.

Also, please note that I have created an NPC thread for this RP. In it are Specialized and General NPCs. The guidelines are enclosed in the post. Please take a look!

Thanks, everyone. Keep it coming.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:35 am

A little announcement: Minor Seventh has posted, but this is not the first "official" post. The information in his writing is before the event that is going to start the RP.

Thanks everyone! Hopefully we can start tomorrow!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:56 pm

First post is up! Have at it, kids.

Also, please note that you don't necessary need to be in that exact location for this event. Diverse locations, opinions, and sides make things much more interesting.

Can't wait to see what ya'll write. Toodles!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MinorSeventh on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:52 pm

So....you guys gonna post or just stare at your character sheets in awe?
Let me know. I'm just here waiting.

-Minor

MinorSeventh
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:14 am

Should have my first post up by tomorrow!
Also, hey, Toasty, will finish up Rebel Leader by then as well ;) ;) ;)
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:35 pm

I'm so proud of ya'll, these posts are so full of life and creativity. Onward and upward my friends!
I just wanted to express my excitement and love bye

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MinorSeventh on Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:51 am

Its been 4 days since the last post! Damian is just chillin until something happens to or around him. Keep those posts coming. Its been really enjoyable reading all of them. I envy your writing skills.

MinorSeventh
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:18 am

I think it's back to me? I'll try to get something up today or tomorrow!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:26 am

Hulloooo. c:
Just letting y'all know SuperfluousBuns and I are cooking something up. Post'll probably be finished by tomorrow.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MinorSeventh on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:30 pm

Post people! Let's get a move on so I can get my guy out of there <3

MinorSeventh
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:33 pm

hullojustlettingy'allknowI'vepostedforbothEricandDiego

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:54 am

What wonderful posts, oh my gosh! I'm working on something for Marcello now. It's already 2 AM over here, so I'm not sure I'll have it done tonight, but I'm definitely looking at tomorrow!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:00 pm

I'll get something up for Katelyn soon. On a nine day work week and got a sinus infection. Yay me! >.>

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:13 am

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately Sunshine and Whiskey will no longer be joining us. MinorSeventh will be taking up the role of Katelyn from now on. If you have any previously discussed plotting or background that is vital for Minor to know please send him a PM.

Thanks, people. Things are looking really good. The next event is in the works and a time skip will be coming soon-ish.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:56 am

Hi Friends.

This isn't dead, just so ya'll know.
Working a joint post.
Also, I'm going to post for Katelyn for now because Minor is in Puerto Rico.
Let me know if you have any questions of concerns, guys.
Thaaaaaaanks.

Also I'll get that time skip going soon.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!