Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The United States of America

a topic in Clans, Guilds, and Organizations, a part of the RPG forum.

So you have an IC organization that you'd like to have a private discussion forum for? This is the place for such things.

The United States of America

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:46 pm

There are several roleplayers here who engage in what is called nation roleplaying, where they roleplay the interests and many of the persons affiliated with a nation-state. For example, there is admiralmcgregor, who roleplays the Aschen Confederation and a futuristic version of the People's Republic of China; Ryand-Smith, who roleplays the interests of the Trantor; and AzricanRepublic and Kronos, one of whom roleplays the Red Technocracy (I'm sorry I can't remember quite right!).

But no one has taken up a role on the United States of America, so I decided to do just that. It's also an open player group, as there are many, many characters who hail from various parts of America already, but I decided to take the reins on the upper levels of the American government. If you have a character you are interested in tossing into the American government, particularly the powerful or influential (wait - those words are almost synonymous. How redundant.), by all means, add the profile here and/or PM me so I can know to include you ICly when necessary.

I trust that the vast majority of people on this site know the basic information about the United States of America, so I will omit those facts, and without further ado, here are the characters I have currently for the United States of America:

President, Charles Henry Maynard, Sr. (D)
First Lady, Ruth Nwosu-Maynard
First Family: Charles Henry Maynard, Jr. (12); Elaine Maynard (4)
Vice President, Abigail McKinley (R)
Chief of Staff, Lauren Llinás
Special Agent Eugene Kaufman (Secret Service)

Attorney General, Naazmat Chakladar
U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, Evan S. Drummond
Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, Christiana J. Taylor
Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, Oliver L. Goldstein
Public Defender for the District of Columbia, Katherine R. Gilliam
Assistant Public Defender for the District of Columbia, Gray H. Sanderson
Assistant Public Defender for the District of Columbia, Allison Cain

Secretary of Homeland Security, Rawan Mekkaoui
Secretary of State, Annmarie Yore
Secretary of Defense, Herbert Selian
Secretary of Education, Yolanda Davenport
Secretary of Commerce, Miranda Hillier
Secretary of Energy, Katrina Pascal
Secretary of the Treasury, Iliana Politi
Secretary of the Interior, George Clements
Secretary of Health and Human Services, Julius Braga
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Rachel St. Claire
Secretary of Labor, Sally Wong
Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Donovan Keller
Secretary of Transportation, Shelby Kurian
Secretary of Agriculture, Joe Dober

Henrietta Croffert - Secretary of the Navy
Paul Davidson - Secretary of the Army
Bryan Little - Secretary of the Air Force
General Judson Barrows, Coast Guard Commandant

Thomas Rayfield, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
James Kennedy, Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
General Matthew Osborne, Army Chief of Staff
General Daniel McMullin, Air Force Chief of Staff
General Jennings Shaw, Chief of Naval Operations
General Lloyd Farrar, Commandant of the Marine Corps

Michael Bohjalian, Director of National Intelligence
Jackson Clark, Director of the National Security Agency
Louis Monsini - Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency
Karen Reynolds, Director of the Drug Enforcement Agency

Secretary of Magical Affairs/Director of the Magical Enforcement Agency (MEA), Ayasha Ziedins
Deputy Director of the MEA, Lisa Sheahan
Special Agent in Charge of the MEA Wing City Field Office, Cameron Fields
Special Agent Karen L. Torgesen (special crimes)

Director of Central Intelligence, Omar Durrani
Section Operative Ghufran N. Xinavane

Director of the FBI, Robert Edwards
Executive Assistant Director for National Security Branch, Safwan Qasim
Associate Executive Assistant Director for National Security Branch, Emma Landers
Supervisory Special Agent Natalie E. Schultz (counterterrorism)
Supervisory Special Agent Cassandra M. Schwartz (counterterrorism)
Special Agent Scott DeLong (counterterrorism)
Special Agent Zakariyyah Elaraby (Behavioral Analysis Unit)
Special Agent Elias Y'muh (violent crimes)
Neldeen Ayvazian, supervisory forensic scientist
Special Agent Caleb Pothier, legal counsel to the Director
Special Agent Alec Robison (cyber crimes)

Speaker of the House, Norman Levonian (D)
Senator Nicholas Nomanore, Connecticutt (D)
Senator Anneliese Rainer, Nebraska (R)
The Honorable Miriam B. Kashani - Superior Court Judge for the District of Columbia
The Honorable Alan Earl - Superior Court Judge for the District of Columbia

Other important persons:

Anne Kingsley, former Secretary of Commerce, indicted on corruption charges
Maximilian Bastianelli, former Director of the FBI, also accused of various crimes
Kelsey O'Donnell, former Director of the FBI, now retired
Ibrahim El Ghamry, national security consultant

People Currently Wanted by the United States Government:
Drakus Flavaar
Jahan Iskander-Dannaoui, aka John Alexander
Kwang Bin Yim, aka Caleb Lee

(If you have a character who is a federal agent, a Senator, a Governor, a military leader, a fugitive, etc. of the United States Government, post here or PM me so I can update the list. This is by no means exhaustive.)
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: The United States of America

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:28 am

Updated, but not completely accurate, and in need of restructuring and reorganization.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!