Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The World Goes Round {ooc/restart}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The World Goes Round {ooc/restart}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:14 am

The World Goes Round
[In Character Link (Once I get it up)]
[Finished Characters Link (Once I get it up)]

Twelve students, from different cliques throughout Lyceree, the private school they attend.
Each student has a secret, but secrets are never safe.
Each student has a crush, but they aren't guaranteed to be caught.

Meet the Students:
[Each person MUST double in the RP]
Girls
The Cheerleader - Taken by RaeRaeButterfly
The Queen
The Drama Junkie
The Artist
The Bookworm
The Party Girl

Guys
The Footballer
The King
The Muscian - Taken by RaeRaeButterfly
The Skater
The Swimmer
The Party Guy

The Secrets They Keep
The Cheerleader is pregnant by the footballer. Only he, her parents, the doctor, and she knows, but he is threatening to tell. She'll do anything to keep her secret.
The Queen was adopted.
The Drama Junkie has been arrested for shoplifting.
The Artist has been diagnosed with cancer; she's also on medication for depression.
The Bookworm was raped, but she never found out who did it.
The Party Girl is on the edge of losing her scholarship.

The Footballer is on stereoids and uses his little brother to pass the drug tests.
The King can only stand to be around the Queen when he's on drugs.
The Muscian is new. He has a son and the mother died during delivery.
The Skater was left on his Aunt's doorstep when he was four; he has a two-year-old sister who was left also. They haven't seen their parents since.
The Swimmer is an orphan and lives in a foster home.
The Party Guy sells drugs on the side to help pay for his tuition.

They All Wan't Someone They Can't Have
Cheerleader - She likes the Swimmer
Queen- She likes the Skater
Drama Student- She likes the Party Guy
Artist- She like the Musician
Bookworm- She likes the King
Party Girl- She likes the Footballer

Footballer- He likes the Queen
King- He likes the Party girl
Muscian- He likes the Drama Student
Skater- He likes the Bookworm
Swimmer- He likes the Artist
Party Guy- He likes the Cheerleader

Rules:
Simple, follow RPG Rules
You Must Double; Your characters cannot have crushes on each other! [The King and Queen are currently dating, but don't really like each other]
I will be comparing!!
Stick to the Sheet
Have Fun!

Character Skeleton:
Code: Select all
[center][img]Realistic%20Only[/img]
[font=georgia][size=130][color=#BF0040][i]name[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[size=85]Full Name Here[/size]

[font=georgia][size=130][color=#BF0040][i]nickname[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[size=85]NName Here[/size]
[font=georgia][size=130][color=#BF0040][i]age[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[size=85]Fifteen-Eighteen[/size]

[font=georgia][size=130][color=#BF0040][i]appearance[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[size=85]Written Description needs to be at least a paragraph[/size]

[font=georgia][size=130][color=#BF0040][i]role[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[size=85]Which Character Are You?[/size]
[font=georgia][size=130][color=#BF0040][i]secret[/i][/color][/size]
[size=85]Elaborate a bit; At least a paragraph and a half[/font][/size]
[font=georgia][size=130][color=#BF0040][i]crush[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[size=85]Fill in the name of your crush and his role[/size]

[font=georgia][size=130][color=#BF0040][i]personality[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[size=85]At least a paragraph; more is encouraged.[/size]

[font=georgia][size=130][color=#BF0040][i]likes[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[size=85]At least seven[/size]
[font=georgia][size=130][color=#BF0040][i]dislikes[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[size=85]At least seven[/size]
[font=georgia][size=130][color=#BF0040][i]other[/i][/color][/size][/font]
Last edited by RaeRaeButterfly on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The World Goes Round {ooc/restart}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WeCameAsRomanss on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:10 am

This looks like a fun rp :P
That moment right after your mom slams your bedroom door when she's done yelling and you're likeImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WeCameAsRomanss
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:15 am

I'm going to go for the artist and the king.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 am

Imagename
Faye Corrine Dawson
nickname
Just Faye
appearance
Written Description needs to be at least a paragraph
role
The Artist
secret
Faye was just recently diagnosed with lymphoma. She didn't wish to tell anyone mostly due to embarrassment because her family can't afford medical insurance, and that she didn't want everyone's pity. She also struggles with depression, which she takes medication for most of the time, although she hates the way it makes her feel.

crush
The Musician
personality
At least a paragraph; more is encouraged.
    Painting, anything artistic (writing, dancing, music)
    Spring weather, when there's cool breezes
    Working on the mission field, specifically the African orphans; she went on a trip last summer.
    Praying to God
    Being outside
    Girlie movies

dislikes
    When circumstances are hard
    Being alone & ignored
    Her depression and the medication
    The lymphoma she was just diagnosed with
    Crying, though she does it alot
    Chocolate things
    The color yellow

other

Editing, King up soon!
Last edited by Lavender on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Can I have my old spots back? If so I'd like to have the party girl and The skater :)

name
Megan Alissa Charles

nickname
Meg or Meggs

appearance
Megan has always been the type to be just average. Megan likes to go wild and have fun. This is all said in her look. Megan's at least at the height of five foot five, a fairly good height. She's not the lightest around but she's also not the heaviest around. Just like her height she's around average weight. She weighed about hundred twenty pounds. Megan is pretty curvy, she has a pretty good size of a chest. It wasn't really huge or really small. As for her legs and what not they aren't like stick skinny or anything like that. Just simply average. As far as her face features go, her eyes being a nice shape, and the color of bright blue. Her face being pretty pale, but not scary ghost like pale. Her lips are a light pink going well with her pale skin color. Now what Megan wears is pretty simple but creative. She combines all her clothes to make an outfit that is yet totally wild and crazy yet it's also in style.

role
The party girl
secret
Megan has been too busy doing things that are way to fun. She goes and does something risky, or something fun instead of going to the library like she tells her parents. She also sneaks out to go and have fun at dancing clubs or parties. She normaly gets back home around four in the morning. Then she falls asleep and has only half of her home work done. She gets woken up at seven thirty each day for school. So during her first class she falls asleep for ten minutes then uses the rest of the class to wake up a little bit.
Megan has now been slacking off to much and she just might lose her scholarship, this is something her parents don't know and can't know. If they did they would make her sit down and do her work and watch her. So Megan is trying to get work done but her mind keeps drifting off onto a party or club and she then ditches her homework and goes to one. As far as in school, Megan just has fun joking around and pretending to the text. She only actually skims. She's lucky she doesn't fail her work.

crush
The footballer

personality
Crazy, wild, funky, and out going all scream Megan. Megan tends to love going to the parties. She'll even sneak out of the house just to go to a party. Lots of people want her at the parties just to make all the more fun. She gladly goes no matter at what cost. She isn't shy at all. She'll be the one having fun dancing and making jokes at the parties. You'll see her all the time in fact. Any party you name she's been there. Megan is very crazy, but that's a good thing it makes up part of Megan. She likes to do crazy things, like climb trees, run on the train tracks, go cliff diving, run down bushy hills, going bungee jumping, and many other things. Yes she is crazy she'll do all of thoghs with out complaing and think it's totally awesome.
Being funky is a specialty of Megans. Look at her room, you'll see very many colors and Christmas lights all around it. She also has music every where. Also look at her closet, it's totally stuffed with clothing she uses to make her outfits funky each day at school.
Megan likes to have a good laugh once in a awhile and is totally use to hanging around the guys. Yes she is not a girly girl or a tomboy. She likes to think of her self as a little bit of both. Watch her have a good time. She'll be laughing even at the tough times. She can almost talk to anyone no matter how much she hates them, so you'll hardly ever tell whether Megan hates you or not.
As far as school goes, Megan is barley getting her A's well actually she just has really low B's. She hasn't told anyone that she is on the line with school. She is struggling to keep her scholarship. Her parents would be mad if she lost it. This is why she doesn't tell them. Her grades went down only because of all the late nights she has and her mind always on something else other then school, Megan isn't book smart at all.

Drinking, Dancing; but not until she gets wasted, Anything risky, Chocolate, Parties, Having fun, Laughing, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Red, Ice cream, Fruit, Funky clothing, Music,The footballer, and Being her self.
dislikes
Brown, Silence, Plain colors, Cranky people, Pink, Purple, Staying at home, Having to study, People who whine, Dr.Pepper, Mountain dew, and Being bored.

name
Kevin Oliver Daughtry

nickname
Kev

appearance
Kevin is a realistic image of a teenage boy. He doesn't have all the athletic build to himand doesn't want the athletic build. He's fine being his normal average self. He has dirty blonde hair that goes just past his ears. His hair use to be light brown but he dyed it so it was blonde, it only turned out to be dirty blonde. His eyes are of a pale blue. They go well with his some what pale skin. His lips not a very dark shade and very thin.
Kevin's not short, he is at least five foot ten. He weighs about an average weight for his age group and height. He weighs about one hundred and fourty five pounds. He has a few scratches on him from skate boarding. His style in clothing is the normal jeans and shirts. He'll wear converse and skaters shoes that's it.

role
The Skater
secret
Kevin seems to be okay and seems to be totally happy in life. He always has a smile on his face not letting anyone know not even his sister about his deep feeling to find his parents and kill them. Kevin was quite upset for a long time that his parents never showed up at all after that one day. He went on with five years of his life looking out the window hoping and wishing his parents would come back. Finally he realized that his paretns weren't coming back and after that he hasn't trusted many people. This made Kevin feel like he wasn't good enough to have parents so of course Kevin tried his hardest at what he thought people wanted him to be.
No one but his sister and aunt knows about what he really likes. When he finally finds someone he thinks he can trust he'll show them the real him. Kevin tries and tries and will never give up he wants to prove that he is worth something so much more.
Yet Kevin wont tell anyone about his secret. No one needs to know. If they never cared before why care now? that was what he normally goes by as a saying.

crush
The Bookworm

personality
Kevin has always been the protective yet joking older brother type. Kevin hates to lose to anyone. So he works hard at the things he wants to beat others at. So that'd mean he'd spend most of his time at the skate park. It was his favorite place. He scratched him self a ton just trying to master a trick on his skate board. They always say the two things that are most important to a guy is his car and girl. Well for Kevin that wasn't true. He always thought that his skate board was more important. He didn't even have a car. Though he did have his N.
Another word to explain Kevin a little more is he's pretty cocky. Not always but he can be. Kevin tends to think he can win but then later on he doubts he actually will. He's kind of confusing to understand unless you've been a friend of his.
He'll kill any guy that messes with his baby sister. That's how protective he is. Although he doesn't let this stop him from chasing after girls or hitting on the.
The one side he doesn't show anyone is the one side of him that might make others second guess him a little. He has a deep dark feeling stuck inside him. If he shows how it effects him he can either brake out into tears or in anger. He hardly lets tears out though. He can't show anyone his tears as far as he is concerned. He believes that crying wont solve anything. Yet he has broken into tears at least twice since being ten.
Kevin also has a more competing side of him. Yes you thought it couldn't get worse did you? Well it could. Kevin will do almost anything to win, it's how he thinks he'll prove him self. But don't think this side is totally something you don't want to see. Once all the anger is let out then he'll finally start calming down and be a more gentle and caring guy. Very protective as well.

Skate boarding, Green, Blue, Music, Doing tricks, Mountain dew, Jones soda, White chocolate, Plain colors, Friends, His sister, The Bookworm, Playing guitar, and he loves to tease.
dislikes
Those who treat him like dirt, Pink, Sun, Summer, Dr.Pepper, Regular chocolate, Liars, His parents, Losing, People that whine a lot, People who nag, Dancing, Sushi, and any form of fish.

I can add more to them if you'd like. :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epicurean on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Gonna try for the Queen and The Party Boy. Sheets up momentarily.

name
Carley Cody Schumann

nickname
Carley prefers to be called Cody, just so that she seems less feminine than she really is.

appearance
Carley Schumann stands at a tall height of five feet and eight inches. She loves being tall. Her figure is like an hour class, but she isn't skinny as a stick. She doesn't want to be, she isn't like that. Her hair is long, cascading down to her upper torso and her locks of hair are a honey brown. Her hair has a slight curl, but she sometimes straightens it. She dresses in pretty appropriate clothing, she doesn't like showing off her cleavage and other body parts. Her face is heart shaped and her skin smooth. Don't worry, it's just lots of cover up and some serious Proactive. Her pinks lips are covered in a shiny gloss, and her fingers and wrists never go a day without a ring or bracelet. Her ears are pierced and she tends to wear obnoxiously big earrings, but she makes them work.

role
The Queen
secret
Carley's parents thought that they were ready for the commitment of a child. They were expecting Carley and everything, they were just waiting out the final month of Amanda's [Carley's mother] pregnancy. Amanda's parents constantly told Amanda and Frederich [Carley's dad] that they were not ready for a child. Amanda was only in her twenties and didn't bring in a financial income, and Frederich got paid minimum wage. They'd never be able to support this child. So when Carley was born, Amanda held her once and once only before she left the hospital, baby in a basket, and left it on her best friend's door step before Amanda and Frederich dropped off the Earth, as though they never existed. Leah [Carley's adoptive mother] took the child in, knowing the consequences.
crush
Fill in the name of your crush and his role

personality
When you hear 'The Queen' you think of your typical stereotype girl who's materialistic and goes through guys in a snap. Wrong, that's not the kind of person Carley is. She's well educated, passing all her classes and succeeding in getting into the college of her dreams, an Art Institute down in Savannah, Georgia. She wants to become an animator and make her own cartoon, a cartoon that's basically a spin off of her whole high school appearance. Search around for her composition book, an outline of the show is hidden in the pages.

She gets along with everyone well, but her desire to prove people wrong gets those unfortunate people on her bad side. Carley isn't flirtatious and she's hardly perverted. She's quite mature for her age, refraining from getting in trouble and not gossiping about so and so. Carley hates when people dislike her for no reason, and will confront them about it personally no matter the circumstance. She doesn't have people do her dirty work for her unless the situation is out of absolute desperation.

when people get along, technology, music, friends, grades, being indoors, and school.
dislikes
fighting, meat, failing, self conscious people, obnoxious people, kids in happy families, and loud noises.
other
Carley is a strict vegetarian, she eats only fish and dairy.
She speaks French and Italian.

name
Daniel James Adams

nickname
Daniel doesn't care what you call him. He's most often called Dannyboy and Dannypoo by his female friends, but his male friends refer to him as Dan or Adams.

appearance
Danny stands at six foot exactly. He wishes he was shorter, but the intimidating height helps get compliance for and clients who visit him and his brother. He has messy jet black hair that's combed and styled to it's sexy imperfection. His eyes are a popping light blue, that icy color that stands out completely. His skin is extremely pale due to a partial skin condition that people know about.

role
The Party Boy
secret
Danny's parents couldn't afford to get him into school, so he decided to follow in his older brother's footsteps. He began helping his older brother, Duke, sell drugs on the streets to addicts. Eventually Danny started to like the drugs and began his own slight addiction, but he has more control than anyone else he knows.
crush
Fill in the name of your crush and his role

personality

dislikes
At least seven
other
Last edited by Epicurean on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Epicurean
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Can you please make sure, that you follow the list of crushes that are given? They were made so everyone had a crush, and no one would be doubling up.
@Fantasygirl - Yes, you can try for your old spots, but I'm not going to accept you straight away.
@Des - thanks for getting a partial up. Uh..but your girl is meant to like the Musician, not the Swimmer..
@Angie! Wait..that is your name..right? Carley looks lovely so far :)
@WCAR, It's awesome that your interested!

My sheets should be up, soon.
Last edited by RaeRaeButterfly on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epicurean on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Yes, Angie :) And thanks very much :D I shall post in the one IC shortly, by the way (:

Epicurean
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Yay, I got your name right. :) Thanks, hun.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Em. If there is anything you'd like me to add or change on my sheets just say so. I wouldn't mind at all :) Just thought you should know that.

Question. Will you be comparing sheets this time?

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Yes. I will be comparing.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Alright. You might want to add that to the rules :) Just so others know. Thought I'd suggest that.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Oh, sorry, I got mixed up xD I'll fix that.
Fixed.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Just a little clearer
name

Rebecca Casey Kellick

nickname
Bec or Becky.

appearance
Rebecca is hot. Her torso is flat, she's got skinny legs yet she's curvy when it comes to her chest. Bec has fairly long legs, yet she is only five feet tall. It's quite odd actually but true. She doesn't care that she's short, she loves it, but sometimes enough is clearly enough.Her wavy hair can be rather curly some days, or completely straight, and some days, it's just wavy. It is rather weird but it makes her unique. Her lovely brown eyes are surrounded by long lashes, which makes her eyes more childish you could say. Her pink lips are always smothered in Strawberry lip balm and if they aren't, her lips will be dry and cracked, and she'll be complaining about them for days. Becky has perfect white teeth, thanks to nerdy looking braces and plates from the age of eleven to fourteen. Becky is a feminine girl and dresses up in summer dress and nice skirts, or a flowy blouse and skinny jeans. If she really can't be bothered, she'll come to school in her tracksuit pants and a top, which she doesn't actually look to bad in and she's comfy in it, so that is all that matters. She'll sometimes wear her cheer leading uniform but tends not to a lot. You'll only catch her in heels, if it's a formal function and sometimes a party, but flats and ballet slippers, is what she prefers to wear instead. And her volleys if she's looking for a comfort day. Rebecca dresses like Rebecca. She's not on this earth to copy people, so trends are out of the question. She may start them but what's the point of tying your shirt up with a hair tie to make you look good? But she does sometimes do that if a top is a little too big. Oh and another small thing, Becly has a small baby bump as she is four and a half months pregnant. Well not exactly small..it is rather noticeable, but her clothes tend to hide it.But sush, don't spread the word, she get's a little embarrassed. So flowy clothes are in for the moment, when it comes to her clothes and don't be surprised if she's got a scarf dangling down from her neck. She diddn't really wear heels before she was pregnant but now, it's even rarer. She'll wear ballet flats or stylish boots or flipflop. Or comfy sneakers. Certainly not high heels. She's clumsy enough without them.

role
Cheerleader
secret
Rebecca was knocked up by the footballer. After a massive win for the football team, he managed to convince her into coming behind the bleachers and there you go. She was deflowered by a stuck up selfish pig and now she is four and a half months pregnant. Her parents know and that has made her mother even more protective of her yet her father quite annoyed. Yet she refuses to tell her father who did it. She doesn't want anyone getting hurt. Of course her doctor knows and her doctor is a very lovely lady but one other person knows. The guy who knocked her up. He is threatening to tell the her fellow peers, which could end up in her being teased, kicked off the cheer leading squad and left at the bottom of the high school ladder. She's begging him not too and is doing almost anything he asks, to stop him from telling, but will it be enough?

crush
The Swimmer.

personality

dislikes
At least seven
other
Optional

Just a touch of nerdy.
name
Oliver Scott Wilson

nickname
Olly if your close but Oliver works just fine.

appearance
Written Description beeds to be at least a paragraph

role
Musician
secret
Oliver has a son and the mother died during delivery. He accidentally got his girlfriend Camilla pregnant when she was eighteen and he was seventeen. She died during delivery and Oliver was left with Thomas, or Tommy as he is fondly called, a now six month year old. He has moved on from Camilla and his mother takes care of Tommy when he can't. He moved to this town and is about to start at this new school, and plans on keeping any thing about Tommy, secret. Sure he loves him and all but sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta go, to get somewhere in
life.

crush
The Drama Student.

personality

Playing Guitar, People singing along with his guitar playing, Taylor Swift, Tommy, Comedy Movies,The artist, Little kids and Thinking that Camilla had a lovely life and she died, doing what would of made other people happy. She died producing a child.
dislikes
Being away from Tommy for too long, Heights, Being emotional in front of his family, Waking up every so often to feed the little bugger, The fact that Tommy didn't sleep at all the day/night before the new school term started, CD's that break easily, Action Movies, Coffee and Hot weather.
other
Optional

editing :) Thanks for fixing that, Des!

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WeCameAsRomanss on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Lalaaa..Laaa >.>
Last edited by WeCameAsRomanss on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WeCameAsRomanss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WeCameAsRomanss on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Nevermindd!
Too many roleplays already :x!

WeCameAsRomanss
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!