Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Would You Rather Game

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: The Would You Rather Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miraculousjewxx on Thu May 29, 2014 7:14 pm

Would you wather be me or yourself ;3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miraculousjewxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aleyn.S.N. on Thu May 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Me, because I'd fail at being anyone else o.o

Would you rather... BE STUCK AT SEA FOR 3 DAYS WITH FOOD or... BE STRANDED IN A CAVE FOR A WEEK NEAR A FRESHWATER RIVER WITHOUT FOOD.
~Dj~

The Creator of people,
The Teller of stories,
The Beginning of life,
The End of death.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aleyn.S.N.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sat May 31, 2014 12:55 pm

Eugh, I'd say be stuck in a cave, because the sea scares me ._.

Ok! My turn!

Would you rather play a game designed by Jigsaw from the 'Saw' movies or cut your ring finger and thmb off with a rusty knife.

>:3
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JellynPB on Sat May 31, 2014 5:23 pm

Eeeeyikes Squeekey!

Uuuuuh yeah I think I'd rather cut of the thumb and finger, if you were to play one of Jigsaw's games.... you may never get out. At least with just the threat of a rusty knife and severed finger and thumb you can always get away, go get a tetanus shot and get your fingers sewed back on possibly. xD

Now its me I guess.

Would you rather listen to one song that you hate for the rest of your life, or burn off your finger prints with acid. Don't ask where this combination came from I don't know. xD

JellynPB
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Controversy on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:22 am

I'm definitely a weakling when it comes to pain, so I'd have to listen to the song I hate.

Would you rather get no sleep for a week, or sleep for a solid week?

Controversy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbledoreFangirl7 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:58 am

Sleep for a solid week, pretty much because I think It would do me good XD

Would you rather be a Hogwarts student or Pokemon master?

DumbledoreFangirl7
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMarvelousPen on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Hmmm this is a tough one, how about a Pokemon master who becomes a student of Hogwarts.

Whoa indeed Ted.... whoa indeed

Would you rather be kissed by a camel or a hermaphrodite with a Flock of Seagulls haircut and only one nostril?

TheMarvelousPen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keyboard_And_Mouse on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:21 am

Yeah...I'd choose neither, but that's not the name of the game obviously...I think I'd choose the camel myself...

So. Would YOU then, rather suddenly get a million dollars, or suddenly get the one thing that would make you most happiest if you COULDN'T get the one million dollars?
You may call me K&M or KAM for short.

Keyboard_And_Mouse
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shotashotanightfever on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:26 am

I'd rather choose the later, rather than a million dollars. Because I doubt a million would be enough to buy what would make me happiest, which is the uncut movie Child's Play with deleted scenes, it's probably rotting away in mgm studios and boy oh boy would I be the happiest person on the planet if I got my paws on those never before seen clips. It probably sounds stupid to you but Chucky is such a big part of me and I'm so deep rooted in my obsession that it doesn't sound so crazy to my ears.

Now, would you rather get a tattoo of the thing/person you hate the most, or get surgery to alter what you consider to be your most attractive physical trait.

Lol. I'm sorry. I'm just terrible at this game.

shotashotanightfever
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iixii on Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:41 pm

I'd rather get the tattoo. At least I could hide it.

Would you rather be 2 feet tall or 10 feet tall?

iixii
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire Kitten on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:00 pm

10 feet tall, I'd rather down at people instead of up.

Would you rather win 20 million dollars or patent a cure for cancer?

Can I helpz you?

Cheshire Kitten
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unctuouslove on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:22 am

Twenty million dollars so I can purchase more grease and spread the oily goodness.

Would you rather swim in a vat of Crisco or have to read every single Batman comic in a day?

unctuouslove
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renna on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:24 am

Definitely read every single Batman comic in a day. Crisco is disgusting. XD

Would you ratherrrr... have to drink six cups of coffee a day, or six cups of tea?

Renna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxous on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:43 pm

Gosh, i'll go with the icecream... hopfully with a cherry ontop... but im not picky

Would you radther never be able to eat ANYthing sweet again, or salty?
-From the Dark, To the Light... and beyond all that.

Nyxous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PikaPunkChu on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:47 am

I would rather no sweet, I am a savory girl :3

Would you rather have control of space or time?

PikaPunkChu
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mari681 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:29 pm

I'd rather of control of time - space I can easily change myself, either by driving or flying, or even walking.

Would you rather... go into the future, or into the past?

mari681
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crashing_St0rm on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:19 pm

I rather go into the past, I'd fit in awesome in the 80's/90's.
Would you rather bite a Tarantula's thorax or eat dog poo?
"People die when they are killed!"

Crashing_St0rm
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldLeafJester on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Most likely bite the tarantula's thorax... Granted it was dead. Not so much for the eww factor of biting into a large, hairy spider, but because I'd rather not hurt the poor thing.

Would you rather have the ability to fly at will or walk on water?

GoldLeafJester
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kidcopious on Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:48 am

Definitely fly. Walking on water is silly, all the interesting stuff is UNDER the water.

Would you rather gain the ability to speak to animals in exchange for never again speaking to humans, or the ability to read human minds but all animals would attack you on sight?

kidcopious
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cottoncandychopper on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Tough one. I'd go with talking to animals. Humans are overrated anyway.

Would you rather be a harem anime protagonist (minus the idiotic, double-standard slapstick) or the protagonist of a shounen fighting anime?

cottoncandychopper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!