Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Would You Rather Game

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: The Would You Rather Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:10 am

Strawberry cheese cake ice cream! Yum! :O

Pokemon,or Legend Of Zelda?? :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durandal on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:06 pm

Legend of Zelda.

Would you rather be forced into an eternal freefall or eat only potatoes for the rest of your natural life?
"It is not the substance of our thoughts nor the merit of our actions that shape our legacy but the paths of others that have touched our life."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Durandal
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Screwface Romeo on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Durandal wrote:Legend of Zelda.

Would you rather be forced into an eternal freefall or eat only potatoes for the rest of your natural life?

Potatoes. I'm Irish-American, I'll make do.

Would you rather do bong rips with Jesus, or smoke hash with Muhammed?
Your friendly neighborhood gun nerd. Ask me anything! | Gun-Toting Liberal. Because fuck stereotypes | NationStates's resident AR-18 fanatic and bayonet-hater | STOP! Before you call a magazine a clip, think of the children!

I probably like Quarians a bit more than I should. ShepxTali 4lyf3

Screwface Romeo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bittersweetsymphonia on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:10 pm

Bong rips with Jesus. He looks like he really knows how to have fun.

Would you rather live in a dystopian world ala Hunger Games for the rest of your life, or live in an Utopian world for just one day then die?

bittersweetsymphonia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostKarasu on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:14 pm

I'd rather live in a dystopia. At least I'd be alive and could try to do something. Utopias are boring.

Would you rather be stuck on an island with your worst enemy for three weeks, or stuck on a island for three days with a psychopathic killer with a split personality [lets say you somehow live]?

LostKarasu
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naxdaru Blaze on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:06 am

I'd rather be stuck with my worst enemy, because at least they're not capable of homicidal intent.

Would you rather play Superman 64 or Action 52?
My universes and fandoms to RP in:

The Adlicu Universe
The Rikogamu Universe
The Alserancra Universe
Jackie Chan Adventures
Teen Titans
Xiaolin Showdown/Chronicles
The Magic School Bus
Scooby-Doo
Avatar: The Last Airbender & The Legend of Korra
Code Lyoko
Arthur
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Dragon Ball (original/Z/GT)
Pokémon
Digimon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Death Note
Hellsing
Shigurui
Inazuma Eleven
Ginga e Kickoff
Captain Tsubasa
Hunter x Hunter
Yu Yu Hakusho
Haikyuu!
Free!: Iwatobi Swim Club
Hetalia

Naxdaru Blaze
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Graymonger on Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:34 pm

I don't know what either of those are, but what sort of Action being indicated by 52 is unclear and may be something truly horrifying, so I'm going with Superman 64.

Would you rather be bathed in rotted caramel by dozens of midgets or eat glazed chocolate off of a deer's ass

Graymonger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chime on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:01 am

I'd rather be bathed in rotted caramel. Caramel is good... mmmmmmmm.

Would you rather play only your favorite video game forever or a multitude of crappy ones?

Chime
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavende on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:14 am

I'd rather be playing my favorite game forever.

Would you rather get 5 million dollars or live in a fantasy world?

Lavende
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Glow on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:18 pm

I'd rather get 5 million dollars. I don't know what kind of fantasy world it would be. For all I know, I could be eviscerated by a dragon in the first 30 seconds.

Would you rather be married to Joseph Stalin or Adolf Hitler?

Ghost Glow
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:46 am

Honestly, I'd take Hitler before Stalin. Stalin was utterly HELLISH to his family (remarking, upon his son attempting suicide, "he can't even shoot straight" when he learned his son would live).

Would you rather have every neuron in your brain replaced by a perfect silicone replica, or have 50% of your neurons replaced and not know?

Sarasham
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:45 am

I'd rather have every neuron replaced by a silicone replica. Why? Because SCIENCE! That, and I'd rather not be around and live not knowing what was replaced in my brain.

Would you rather do a back flip into a pool of ambergris or eat a bag of eggshells?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mylizardisdraco on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:11 am

That one is a hard one...I think I would prefer the texture of sheesecake though xD

Would you rather have a never ending supply of Nutella or an unlimited amount of gummy candy (any type)

mylizardisdraco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Regallia on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:52 pm

I would take the Nutella any day!

Would you rather base jump or walk a high wire a thousand feet up?

Regallia
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bobert778 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:58 pm

Base jump. I have no balance.

Would you rather be allergic to peanut butter or tomatoes?
I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude!

bobert778
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmethystWarrior on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Peanut butter. That way I can still eat pizza.

Would you rather be immune to heat or immune to cold?
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man that's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

AmethystWarrior
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueCosmos on Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Immune to heat, I could chill in a volcano during the winter.

Would you rather be able to fly, but only to the right of you or be able to teleport 1 foot in any direction?

BlueCosmos
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an edgar allan poet on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:57 am

I'd rather be able to teleport 1 foot in any direction. That's good enough for me and I could freak people out.

Would you rather be forced to survive in a jungle full of bats that act like cats or cats that act like bats?

an edgar allan poet
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Portrait of a Sociopath on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:38 pm

Cats that act like bats. Bats are harmless unless they are batman. Cats can be vicious.

Would you rather stub your toe on a piece of furniture or step on a lego?
Every god damn morning.

Portrait of a Sociopath
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lacrimosa Unknown on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:05 am

I'd rather neither, but in this case, definitely stub my toe on a piece of furniture. That's cruel.

Would you rather have eyes for hands or hands for eyes?

Lacrimosa Unknown
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!