Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Theatre of the Damned

Theatre of the Damned

a part of “Theatre of the Damned”, a fictional universe by DaimonTheFallen.

Set in a theatre in modern day Paris, 'Theatre of the Damned' follows the lives of vampires attempting to survive in a vastly changing world. New characters welcome and encouraged. No Twilight shit.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Theatre of the Damned”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Theatre of the Damned

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaimonTheFallen on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:55 pm

Welcome to the OOC thread.

I haven't RPed in year and years, but have been craving to get back into it as a sort of hobby. I hark back to the days of the famed MSN chatrooms, where RPs were conducted in chatrooms and interaction was done in realtime. This seems to be a decent replacement. I value respect and consideration for everyone and welcome anyone who is interested.

The only limitation I have on this RP is that your posts be descriptive and paragraph based. What this means is that one-liners such as "He opens the door and walks in," will not be tolerated. This is forum based, so be creative and use your imagination!
Last edited by DaimonTheFallen on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DaimonTheFallen
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Theatre of the Damned

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:16 pm

Hey, I have the perfect set of Vampires for this. They are more Cirque then Theater but I can change them some to fit the bill.

Do you have a Character Sheet I can use and do you want real pictures or Can I use drawings that I made myself?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Promethean allowed?
:D <( ? )

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:59 pm

Oooh I've been pulled in as I have a character who would be so perfect for this. A hungarian vampire working for a powerful european clan that might have its eyes on Paris. And she likes Mozart...so..that should be interesting.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:04 pm

How would you feel about a werewolf bodyguard security kind of thing.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Labyrinthine on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Hm, I might have some interest in this. Some innocent exchange student with an interest in history and theatre, the perfect blend/opportunity right there to work in the theatre. Might be interesting. I might create a character later this weekend. ^^
Add me on Steam! TF2's my favourite. (Thadine is my user) I'll be the best Sniper friend you've ever had.

Labyrinthine
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaimonTheFallen on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:14 pm

MaliceInWonderland wrote:Hey, I have the perfect set of Vampires for this. They are more Cirque then Theater but I can change them some to fit the bill.

Do you have a Character Sheet I can use and do you want real pictures or Can I use drawings that I made myself?

No, I don't have a specific character sheet, so by all means be creative! I'd prefer if you used real pictures to depict your character, but I suppose drawings are allowed.

NurseUrsus wrote:Promethean allowed?

What do you mean by this? Please explain. :)

VitaminHeart wrote:Oooh I've been pulled in as I have a character who would be so perfect for this. A hungarian vampire working for a powerful european clan that might have its eyes on Paris. And she likes Mozart...so..that should be interesting.

That sounds perfect! By all means join up then.

TheSpaceInBetween wrote:How would you feel about a werewolf bodyguard security kind of thing.

For the Theatre itself? That works. Would you be willing to work with me to develop a backstory to the security guard?

Labyrinthine wrote:Hm, I might have some interest in this. Some innocent exchange student with an interest in history and theatre, the perfect blend/opportunity right there to work in the theatre. Might be interesting. I might create a character later this weekend. ^^

Awesome, no rush. Let me know if you wanna go over some ideas.

DaimonTheFallen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:40 pm

This is one of them, I'll be doing alot more, but I wanted to know if that'll be good enough, if not, I'll find a FC for her.

Also, These particular vampires have their own mythos, if you will, so I'd like to discuss that with you if that's okay

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaimonTheFallen on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:50 pm

MaliceInWonderland wrote:Image

This is one of them, I'll be doing alot more, but I wanted to know if that'll be good enough, if not, I'll find a FC for her.

Also, These particular vampires have their own mythos, if you will, so I'd like to discuss that with you if that's okay

Hmm, the image is okay but would it be too much to ask you to also include a FC? You can do both. As for the mythos, feel free to PM me and we can go over the details.

DaimonTheFallen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:05 pm

It's not a problem, I'll add both, mainly because I have a particular look for the characters that I have necessarily give the FC's like the Orange hair and eyes, and I will PM you shortly

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:09 pm

DaimonTheFallen wrote:

Also by White Wolf. Promethean: The Created. Prometheans were created artificially, with supernatural or scientific means, but without a soul...Frankenstein monsters, as it were.

I had the PDFs somewhere, in my old computer...

=.= <(compooter,whyusoolde?)

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaimonTheFallen on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:24 pm

NurseUrsus wrote:
DaimonTheFallen wrote:

Also by White Wolf. Promethean: The Created. Prometheans were created artificially, with supernatural or scientific means, but without a soul...Frankenstein monsters, as it were.

I had the PDFs somewhere, in my old computer...

=.= <(compooter,whyusoolde?)

Hmm....Sounds interesting, but I would like to know more about it. I hope you weren't thinking about overblown, ridiculous "Grrr! Argh!"-like monsters? Perhaps something more subtle and nuanced, right?

DaimonTheFallen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:40 pm

DaimonTheFallen wrote:Hmm....Sounds interesting, but I would like to know more about it. I hope you weren't thinking about overblown, ridiculous "Grrr! Argh!"-like monsters? Perhaps something more subtle and nuanced, right?

That question reminds me of the early Fallout games, when I made a character with really low intelligence...
X3 <(heeheehee~!)
That's a no, unless my character's intelligence is low.
Check out the WoD/White Wolf wiki, if you'd like, there are a bunch of different types of Prometheans.
I tend to just check the wiki rather than look for the PDF...
:3 <(heehee~,ilazy)

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaimonTheFallen on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:19 pm

NurseUrsus wrote:
DaimonTheFallen wrote:Hmm....Sounds interesting, but I would like to know more about it. I hope you weren't thinking about overblown, ridiculous "Grrr! Argh!"-like monsters? Perhaps something more subtle and nuanced, right?

That question reminds me of the early Fallout games, when I made a character with really low intelligence...
X3 <(heeheehee~!)
That's a no, unless my character's intelligence is low.
Check out the WoD/White Wolf wiki, if you'd like, there are a bunch of different types of Prometheans.
I tend to just check the wiki rather than look for the PDF...
:3 <(heehee~,ilazy)

Okay, well it's fine by me so long as you're dedicated to the character. Submit a character profile!

DaimonTheFallen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:57 am

Aw, fuc% it. I got too many unnecessary questions to ask, and I'm too lazy to. I'll just stick with a human and a shapeshifter.

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:06 am

Yes that fine with me to talk about background send me a pm.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychopathGathering on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:08 pm

Hey, I was thinking about submitting a shapeshifter to work at the theatre, if that's okay. Like, as a live musician.

PsychopathGathering
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaimonTheFallen on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:08 pm

PsychopathGathering wrote:Hey, I was thinking about submitting a shapeshifter to work at the theatre, if that's okay. Like, as a live musician.

Sure, submit away.

DaimonTheFallen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:30 am

Hey when do you think we'll get this show on the road?

I'm so stoked to get started.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:16 pm

I have another character to submit, tonight I hope, but I'm off to see a movie now, so will work on it when I get back. =)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!