Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In This Land of Ours

In This Land of Ours

a part of “In This Land of Ours”, a fictional universe by TinkMumu.

In order to save their land, five elves must come together to decide the fate of their people, traveling through time to find the one thing that can save them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In This Land of Ours”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In This Land of Ours

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:29 pm

*Dun dun DUNNNNNNN* (END OF THE WORLD MUSIC) ooooh noooooooo.
"Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one else can see but you."- unknown

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Willowlae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:43 pm

LOL I know, right ? No one had ANY idea what was gunna happen..no one at all. xD
Add me ! ^^ <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:01 pm

For future reference, butterflies don't die if their wings get wet in real life. No real butterflies were harmed in the making of this roleplay. xD

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Bahahahaha! Yay live butterflies!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:19 pm

I am so mad, I posted yesterday but it didn't show up. Let me retype the entire thing -.-

Willowlae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:42 pm

Oh, god, I hate that >_<

That happens to me so much with the stupid 502 Error that this website seems to get constantly..

I'm sorry, hun ! ;_;

Glad you'll be posting though, regardless of how inconvenient that is. <3

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Sorry for the long post. xD

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:07 pm

IMPORTANT
ANNOUNCEMENT

I sent CyberGlowfly a PM about a week ago and it left my Outbox and went into my Sent Messages so I know she got it. No response, no nothing. So lemme know what you guys want to do about the fact that she hasn't posted in OVER a week, etc. I'd rather it be more of a group decision than just me deciding for everyone; I want everyone's input before I do anything.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:15 pm

My thoughts, are to reopen her spot, and we have to ghost Yelin. as in creatively kill him. imo.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:17 pm

That's kind of what I was leaning towards.... Going to wait for the other two to weigh in on it as well..

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Let me try and message Cyber and see what is going on. Never is it regular for her to be vacant. Please lets give her another few days and let me see... ?

Willowlae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Honestly it's been well over a week, and she's just been MIA. She has 24 hours TOPS. By 9pm tomorrow night, she'll be removed. She's already stacked two strikes with me, so when the third hits, she's out. It may sound mean, but I'm not going to just wait around forever when we could easily continue this roleplay, regardless of her presence.

Have fun & happy roleplaying~

Tink

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:55 am

We will be ghosting Yelin shortly. For now, just continue with the story like he still exists.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:14 pm

obkb :)

Willowlae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Malice posted but considering that before that the last thing that'd happened was a month ago, I doubt anyone is going to want to resume this. Guess we'll see.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Closing this roleplay.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!