Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In This Land of Ours

In This Land of Ours

a part of “In This Land of Ours”, a fictional universe by TinkMumu.

In order to save their land, five elves must come together to decide the fate of their people, traveling through time to find the one thing that can save them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In This Land of Ours”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

In This Land of Ours

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue May 27, 2014 1:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "In This Land of Ours"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Add me ! ^^ <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: In This Land of Ours

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue May 27, 2014 1:33 pm

Hello there.

May reserve The Night Elf FC: Natalie Emmanuel and Human 2 fc: Candice Patton? Ghost Town- Skeleton
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Tue May 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Hello!

You are a lovely person for putting this up here. Question! Would I be able to reserve the following spots?

Snow Elf | -- | -- | Preferably Male | Available

Human 2 | -- | -- | Preferably Female | Available

I would be using Jackson Rathbone for the Elf and then Dakota Blue Richards for the Human. Or maybe I'll use Lindsey Stirling because I just can't get over when she played the violin for John Legend's All of Me.

*swoon*

Anyway, I hope you will allow me in this role-play~!
ImageImage

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue May 27, 2014 1:42 pm

MaliceInWonderland wrote:Hello there.

May reserve The Night Elf FC: Natalie Emmanuel and Human 2 fc: Candice Patton? Ghost Town- Skeleton

Reserved (:

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue May 27, 2014 1:46 pm

IMPORTANT! All Elves are allowed to have an ability (some sort of magic) that they can use!

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue May 27, 2014 1:53 pm

My Elf girl shall have the power over shadows, night and nocturnal animals. Okay?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue May 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Fine by me (:

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoGoKeepGoing on Tue May 27, 2014 2:06 pm

May I reserve the blood elf???? :)

GoGoKeepGoing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue May 27, 2014 2:46 pm

CyberGlowfly wrote:
Hello!

You are a lovely person for putting this up here. Question! Would I be able to reserve the following spots?

Snow Elf | -- | -- | Preferably Male | Available

Human 2 | -- | -- | Preferably Female | Available

I would be using Jackson Rathbone for the Elf and then Dakota Blue Richards for the Human. Or maybe I'll use Lindsey Stirling because I just can't get over when she played the violin for John Legend's All of Me.

*swoon*

Anyway, I hope you will allow me in this role-play~!

Reserved, but I switched you to Human 4 (also female).

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue May 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Sent in a WIP I'll have her finished soon xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoGoKeepGoing on Tue May 27, 2014 5:59 pm

May I reserve the blood elf? Favorite Band: First Aid Kit

GoGoKeepGoing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed May 28, 2014 10:15 am

Hello! I would love to reserve the Wood Elf (Lythari) spot though my character sheet might come in a little late- since I'm taking finals at the moment but I...cannot stop myself from joining fabulous looking roleplays...
Anyhow, it's sort of hard for me to really answer the other question, since I'm currently stuck in a classical phase- but Dvorak is definitely the best composer ever, especially because of From the New World, symphony 9. It's second movement, to be specific :)
Thanks
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Wed May 28, 2014 1:21 pm

aarondalea: your reservation has been made.

P.S. Thank you for letting me know about your character sheet in advance. (:

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:45 pm

As soon as aarondalea has their Character Sheet in, we can start the roleplay, since the Humans won't be coming into play until later on.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:46 pm

Okay, I'm drawing a bit of a blank for my human mainly because I didn't know what the humans were going to be doing. Once they start to come ino play I might find some inspiration xD Sorry about that.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:57 pm

MaliceInWonderland wrote:Okay, I'm drawing a bit of a blank for my human mainly because I didn't know what the humans were going to be doing. Once they start to come ino play I might find some inspiration xD Sorry about that.

No problem !
Like I said, we'll probably start the roleplay and figure out the humans once we get there. I may make them NPCs entirely.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:47 pm

I've decided to remove humans from the active roles and make them NPCs.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Alrighty then, Sounds like a plan.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:16 pm

I've decided that we will start posting, regardless of us currently not having our Wood Elf. When the elf is created, then they can jump in and that could add a plot twist to the story, explaining why they're late, etc.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbledoreFangirl7 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:30 pm

Hello, could I reserve the wood elf? This roleplay seems awesome.

When I was by Starkid

DumbledoreFangirl7
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!