Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This Last Time

This Last Time

a part of “This Last Time”, a fictional universe by dietmountaindewbaby.

A group of friends decide to spend the last weeks of summer together. One last time to say and do all the things they were too scared to do in high school. One last chance to leave with a bang before its all over.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “This Last Time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: This Last Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:37 pm

Had to submit Rylee very early because my iPad was about to die. Will finish him tonight though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:07 pm

*wipes sweat from brow*
Finally finished Ellie! Woop woop :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:16 pm

*Whistles* Aren't we just the band of misfits? With only the character's I've read, and that includes Rylee. I have a feeling that the guys will bump heads more than a few times. Tensions will rise, harsh words will be said, and ultimately a fist will be thrown.
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:27 pm

BTW, in the rules it says that a character relations thread won't be put up unless we agree to it. I dunno about anyone else, but I'm going to put in my vote for one :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:27 am

I'm for it. It'd be nice to read what the others think of Steve. It'd at least provide me with a few smirks, grrrs, and laughs.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:55 am

I put my vote in too. Character relationship sheets help me organise my thoughts.

Boomerang
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:40 am

I may need to replace Dylan O'Brian would anybody be interested? Because we're starting today.

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:27 pm

I finished Rylee so I can take FC Dylan if you want me to.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Actually, as long as your fine with it and can handle two people, that would be great

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:59 pm

I can do Dylan. I'll be "submitting" him randomly through the creation process, because my iPad tends to shut down a lot and I don't want to loose everything.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:07 pm

Finished up James.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:24 pm

I'm writing the first post now

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomerang on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Just wrote up a post, and it turns out I wasn't logged in -_- Really pissed off. You'll have to excuse me for a bit.

Boomerang
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Hey everyone! So originally, I had wanted to create a male character in this roleplay. Because Leo is gone, I have made a new character to fill his place. His name is Davey, and I am planning to make him sort of the "artisan" of the group. So here's the story about him: he was originally not supposed to come to the house because of a vacation his family planned. Due to circumstances, he is able to come, and now he is driving up to the beach house and staying over, much to everyone's surprise.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Are we going to play Khloe's game or are we skipping to the next day?

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Hey guys! Sorry about not posting in a while. :( I am whipping up a new one right now, so consider me back in the game! :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Hey guys, since I have no life of my own and have nothing better to do at midnight. xD I thought I would be... productive and make 'ship' names for all of the possible pairings or ex-pairings (From what I have seen in the relationship thread of read in the posts). For those of you who don't know what shipping is, let me give the absolute best definition... from Urban Dictionary. XD

N: Short for romantic relationship, popularized in fanfiction circles.

V: To endorse a romantic relationship.

P.S: More may be added as time goes on. And I hope you enjoy. ^.^

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dietmountaindewbaby on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:11 am

@Bleedinglover
I think Jellie would be cute. James and Ellie.

dietmountaindewbaby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:19 pm

Ugh, it took me three times to get that post up... My browser keep closing on me for no apparent reason. It was like it was telling me I shouldn't post. Anyway, I've learned the hard way that I should probably write my posts in a note pad and copy it over.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Sorry I only made a post for Ellie and not Davey...a post with him shall be coming soon.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!