Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Three Wishes (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Three Wishes (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camalot777 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Imagine being locked in a room so small that you can't even two steps forward. The roof is so low that you have to bend you head. It is so dark that you can't even see your own hand. That is the cruel reality that four female genies live through. With little hope of freedom, each genie is trapped in a bottle hadden under a mountain of priceless jewls. This pile of treasure lies deep in a cave soemwhere in the Sahara desert, far from civilization.

The first genies is named Djinni. While having great powers, she specifically controls to element of water. Djinni is normally kind, social, and sweet, but has no chance to be so stuck in her prison. The second genie is called Jannah. Her powers are the gratest when the element of wind is involved. Jannah has the greatest tolerance of her condition, for she enjoys solitude and quiet, although she doesn't mind conversing with an intelligent organism. The third genie specializes in the element of earth, and is named Gwendolyn. Altough she has a good heart, Gwendoyn has a hint of mischief about her that gets the best of her if she is provoked. The fourth genie controls the element of fire, and is named Lilith. Lilith is gentle to the good of heart, but if she is mistreated by anyone, she will quickly show her darker side. Lilith enjoys helping the just, but doesn't think twice about making anyone less than that miserable.

These four genies were cursed long ago by an old wizard to be slaves to whoever posessed their bottles. They must grant three wishes to their masters, then return to their prisons. For ages nobody has entered the cave, but that could soon change. A plane has just crashed hear it. The only survivors of the accident are four teenage boys.

The first is named Drake. Outgoing and intelligent, Drake will only truly befriend somebody if he knows that there is something that he can get out of them. The second is Luke. Luke is quiet, observant, and enjoys a good book more than anything in their world. The third is Scott. A natural born leader, Scott excels in football and swimming. The fourth is Mattew. A bit of a social outcast, Mattew has never won a game of checkers, never threw a football right, never finished a book over 200 pages, makes grades that rarely rise about C level, and is of few words.

These four humans have been stranded from the rest of the world, and are running low on food and water. They are in a crisis. But there is nothing more effective in a crisis than magic.....

RULES:
*8 Players total (One of each character)
*Each human has to find one bottle
*Keep it PG-13

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Camalot777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Three Wishes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:23 pm

can you save me a Genie?I want Jannah if thats ok?
Last edited by Caille on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Can I have Mattew as a character please?

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camalot777 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Yes to both of you.

Camalot777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:50 pm

where is the character sheet??if there is one?

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camalot777 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:49 pm

There isn't one. You are free to post whatever you want.

Camalot777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:53 pm

are we posting here or are you gonna make like an IC?
Personally I think making an IC for it is better cause then you dont have OOC stuff getting in the way of posting.
But thats just what I think.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camalot777 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:35 am

To be honest with you I'm neww here and don't know how to create an IC.

Camalot777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:08 am

Well this is actually in the IC forum. To make an OOC it would have to be in the OOC forum so for fantasy's question technically this would be the IC topic. The OOC topic would have to be on the different forum. If you need help about Camalot anyone with a dark blue highlighted name will be able to help you. Same with green and red.

~Nitrate
"If I can't annoy anyone there is little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis
ImageImageImageImageImage
My personality in a nutshell.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camalot777 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Thanks for that, Nitrate. Can you work with what we have here, Fantasy Girl?

Camalot777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Yep I can I just wanted to point out that it can get pretty head hurting if you have a bunch of ooc posts then an ic post......But I can work with it!! I cant post now though cause I have to catch up with the other roleplays I have first witch wont take long.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camalot777 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Take as much time as you need.

Camalot777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 am

OOC- we need more people!! like maybe two more people just to get it off the ground?? someone to play a boy and someone to play a girl?? but not my roleplay so I hope other's join!!

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camalot777 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:49 pm

Fantasy Girl, Shadow, ya'll can begin playing if you want to...

Camalot777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:52 pm

OOC- I already made a post for the story............. hey can we hear stuff outside our bottle's??

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camalot777 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Yes, genies can hear outside of their bodies.

Camalot777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:20 am

OOC- im heading off to bed now as it is 11:18pm and I have to go to school tomorrow (aka-prison) and I have to wake up at 7 so byeee!! good night everyone! so I will post to what ever is there when I get back from school!!!

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:51 am

OOC: sorry about the spelling my "I" key is not really working :P so so so sorry and I wll start the story again soon I just dont want to post a long post so ya :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Is Djinni still open? I would love to play her!

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:53 pm

every person is free but Jannah and Mathew I think......

Caille
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!