Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Titan Academy

Titan Academy

a part of “Titan Academy”, a fictional universe by Lavender.

It's going to be a year to remember.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Titan Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Titan Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:16 pm

I'll be the cool teacher Moshka!

Cos history be coo', you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Sweet! Haha I'd feel bad if we were all asshole teachers :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:25 pm

But really--Lavender, does it really matter so much if the teachers are all male or female? Since this isn't supposed to be a literal interpretation.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:26 pm

Nope. You guys can make the teachers male or female. But, I have to say, the nurse and science teacher I definitely envisioned as women. XD
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Alright, I made a Cillian Murphy-licious history teacher! :D

Also, Moksha, your character made me LOL. That picture's priceless.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:41 am

Come on, guys! Only 3 more teacher spots to fill, then we can get started! :D

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:37 am

Actually, we just need two spots. The science teacher, and Apollo.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:44 am

Did the person who was playing Apollo back out?

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:46 am

I had them reserved for over 24 hours and still no sign of anything.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:14 am

I am sorry for the delay. I was busy yesterday and then, I just didn't have the inspiration to write Apollo. However, I decided to write Dionysus if that's okay with you, Lavender.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:29 am

You're accepted, Almostinsane, but only 'cause I figured we could use a party guy. :) I still want Apollo, though. Could you guys ask anyone you think may be interested?

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:31 am

I'll see if I can. Alternatively, if multiple characters are allowed, I'll make a profile for Apollo also. I also would like the thought of playing Persephone.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:40 am

Most of us are playing more than one character. Multiple characters are allowed.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:58 am

All spots are filled! IC post shall be up soon. :)

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:59 am

:D :D :D

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Awesome! Can't wait!
With love,
Chaoicangel

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:20 pm

When posting starts, keep in mind that you can't view the second page of posts. So, only one post per person till everyone has posted their intro. Just be careful, I don't want people getting behind! And also remember, at least a well-developed paragraph per post, preferably more.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:31 pm

What do you mean you can't view the second page? That's crazy! And I've read more than one page on other RPs here...

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Every RP I've tried doesn't work. I dunno, let's just not let people get behind. Haha. First post is up! And if you're doubling, you can just do both characters in the same post, no need for two.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Sounds a lot better! Question: the students don't know they're gods and goddesses, do the teachers know? And do they know they're themselves muses?

Also, I want to room with Aphrodite! I think our personalities would clash so perfectly.

EDIT: I see you used Athena's goddess name and not her character name. Weren't you the one who wanted us to come up with other names, Lav? ;)

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!