Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Titan Academy

Titan Academy

a part of “Titan Academy”, a fictional universe by Lavender.

It's going to be a year to remember.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Titan Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Titan Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:49 pm

I could have sworn YaoiDruggie made their intro post...
And, I might, I dont know. ;)
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:50 pm

^Relationships should just develop naturally! :D

(But Chaoicangel and I already have plans for Adam and Rosemary.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:56 pm

That's not natural, Sam. ;) Jk. But in the future, if you guys are discussing plot stuff between characters, notify me. Thanks.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Will do. :)

And guess you're right. :P

Have you contacted YoaiDruggie?

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:22 pm

So all of this is a touch and go like it would be in real life? If so I don't think any ahead planning should be done or it kind of ruins it for everyone else. Unless ahead planning is allowed and people can do that. Other though I would say if it's going to develop naturally there should be no 'pairing' ahead of time.

I dunno. I'm just CDO like that. (I have OCD but the letters are in order as they should be)
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:24 pm

^We hadn't planned anything specific, except the fact they'd be very good together in a really weird way.

Also, is your character picture a picture of you?

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:24 pm

I have to say I agree with LozerFan.
And no, I haven't.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Blaaaaaaaah, you posted before me.

But no, we have nothing specific planned out.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm confused, then what were you discussing if not planning on them ending up together? xD

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:41 pm

If you're referring to the picture on my character I have to say no. Although I do look similar only my hair is much shorter. Kind of an old Rhianna thing going on. My hair is like hers with the controllable curl but yea; not me.

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/Purple-Emo-CandyCane/IMG00446-20100905-1210.jpg < This is me.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:01 pm

We where just discussing how they would be a weird, but actually cute, as a couple. We don't really have anything planned out for them or anything. Really just 'what if's' and speculation. It's sort of an, "If it happens, it happens." Sort of thing.
With love,
Chaoicangel

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:34 pm

To answer you, Lavender, no YaoiDruggie never made her post.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 pm

YaoiDruggie was grounded and can't get on the computer. (In another RP with them)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:41 am

Almostinsane, could you maybe add a little bit of detail to your post?... sorry, it's just kinda short.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:43 pm

It's fine. Sorry.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Des are you going to post anytime soon so I can continue posting?

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!