Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Titan Academy

Titan Academy

a part of “Titan Academy”, a fictional universe by Lavender.

It's going to be a year to remember.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Titan Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Titan Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Titan Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Titan Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jjia101 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Can I reserve Aphrodite (Goddess of Love and Beauty)...?
Ell®

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jjia101
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:35 pm

May I reserve Hades please?
With love,
Chaoicangel

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Both are reserved.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Ah, I see Hades is reserved. :(

Oh, well, I'll take Apollo then! :)

With Lavender's permission, of course.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Can I reserve Calypso?
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Both spots are reserved, but only for 24 hours :) Keep that in mind. And also, I forgot to mention this in the rules, but people can compete for the same position if I haven't already accepted someone. I honor reservations so if both of you haven't finished yet, I wait till both are complete then choose who's best suited for the role.

Jjia101, your spot for Aphrodite will be given up in the next hour if her persona isn't finished. :) Fyi.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Looks to be a good turnout :) I hope it keeps up, this looks pretty cool :P

Also... I'm not sure where Apollo being the god of music came from O.O

EDIT: I just looked it up. I stand corrected.

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Yeah, he's not just the God of Music, I just chose that specific aspect because I kind of envisioned him to be the musician kinda guy. Each character is kind of supposed to represent a different stereotype, in a sense.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Haha great, I think I just put myself in the lazy stoner guy stereotype :P

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Hey guys, OCD request here. Could you make avatars for your characters? it's bugging me that everyone's is blank.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:17 am

Can I put Athena on reserve?? :))

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:28 am

LovelyRose, you're accepted, other than a thing or two: could you please make it so she only has one main power? It seems like she's a little too... powerful. I'd suggest simply making her have great amounts of wisdom and possibly having the ability to be a "know-it-all". Not in the annoying sense. xD But do you get me?

And jjia101, I'm sorry, not accepted.

Everyone else can look and see if they've been accepted :) I only accept completed sheets, though, so if you've submitted one that needs editing, that's why you're not seeing it show up.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:32 am

ARTEMIS PLEASE

She's my favorite.

EDIT: If that's okay. I see she isn't on the list. But I could totally do a bunch with her. And there's the whole twin aspect with Apollo.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:44 am

I'd prefer that we fill up the spots we have already, if that's okay. But you could always double up as both, if you like.
What did you have in mind for her, anyways?

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:48 am

Well, since she's one of the virgin goddess she isn't really into the whole dating thing, although guys are always trying to win her over. I'd go less with the moon goddess aspect and more of the goddess of the hunt aspect, and have her into archery and maybe classes about animals and stuff.

I was going to make her tough and athletic, but still with an innocence and girl next door type beauty.

I wouldn't mind being Gaia also, but I'd need to do a tad bit of research first. I know her history, but not so much her personality.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:53 am

If you made Artemis, I'd maybe make her less of the innocent girl next door type like you said and more of the tomboy. If you know what I mean. :) This RP isn't supposed to be completely based off of every aspect of the god/goddess, just what I included to sort of give you a vague idea.

And I envisioned Gaia to just be the nature-loving type. You know, probably a vegetarian, loves plants and animals, being outside, all that jazz. Has power over nature.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:55 am

By innocence I just meant like, although she's a tomboy she's pure and stuff. Natural probably would've been the better word.

And OH MY GOODNESS LET ME PLAY GAIA. SUCH A HIPPPPPIE.

Now I don't care so much if I play Artemis. I'm cool not doing it. I'm totally happy with Gaia. Sign me up.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Okay, then you can just play Gaia. She's reserved for ya'. Oh, and she's probably all for stuff like animal rights and the environment and stuff, too. Haha.

Now we just need an Aphrodite and some people to play the teachers and we can start.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:02 pm

I thought we had an Aphrodite! Your earlier post said she's reserved.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!