Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Titans Of Alke - Blood & Steel

Titans Of Alke - Blood & Steel

a part of “Titans Of Alke - Blood & Steel”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Giant kick-ass mechas fighting giant badass aliens for the fate of humanity. Need any more explaining?! {1 ROLE(S) OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Titans Of Alke - Blood & Steel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Titans Of Alke - Blood & Steel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Here she is. My sweet summer child who deserved so much better. Isabel Magnolia
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:09 am

Alright! I'm almost done with my char! Just need to get a few more images.

And my Titan name is gonna be Fenrir. Simply cause I really like Wolves. ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:12 am

Alright! Finally back home for fall break, so I'm gonna start working on my bio. Hopefully it should be up by this evening.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:53 pm

So I'm both mad and confused at this site, I had edited the character, and saw it on that device as saved. Then I get on my other ipad and it's gone! Any suggestions? Because I might cry if I have to redo half of the page.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:57 pm

Huh that's strange. Is it still showing up on the other device? How long was it in between using the two devices? I've got no idea. Never really heard of that.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:48 pm

So Mac is up. I didn't change much from the last two times, mostly her history.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:11 am

...Well, shit. Looks like Aria and Mac may end up getting along well, since their backstories are kind of similar. :/

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:00 pm

Whew! Finally finished my bio. I hope you all like her! :3

Fair warning, though. I did end up linking her to the backstories of Robert and Axel just a little bit, so she's a bit more connected to the overall plot. I tried to get in touch with you two via IM to confirm it was all okay, but I couldn't get a hold of either of you. If you don't like the way something is, or would like it changed, I'll be happy to do so.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:08 pm

I love her!! Especially the linked storyline between her and Robert (Who I'm sure wants to go by one of his various nicknames around her, preferably Robin). Makes their relationship somewhat more or less established. :) I got no complaints. Only a word of caution as Robert may try to support Aria if she gets one of those "dizzy" spells. Poor sweet, loyal, lovable Robert. XD

On a final note, Well played on using his Uncle to link it all up. Because a big businessman isn't worth his salt without some wealthy connections and investors. ;)

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Oh, look, Feyblue submitted a crappy character as usual. C:<

I guess I ought to start my app before Wargamer steals my spot.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:33 pm

Hey, look on the bright side, Pants. At least this time, I didn't use so many reference images that the entire bio crashed and became unloadable for two days. XD

Also, glad to hear you like her, Fire! :D I didn't want to go too far and have them go way back - especially since Aria was never really involved with any of Sir Andreas' affairs prior to beating out Nero - but at the same time, I felt like I should make it a bit more personal than just "new guy joins squad, perfectionistic ensign newbie has to look after him." I'm glad it all worked out. :3

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:47 pm

@Feyblue
Nah she's good! For future reference to anyone It'd probably be best to contact me by PM than anything else. Also, you guys can mention Axel however you want in your histories without getting a go ahead from me. I'm a pretty easy going guy, and will probably agree with whatever you want.

I really like the sort of parallels between Axel, and Aria. Should make for some interesting interactions. Especially what I plan on putting Axel through with his cybernetics. I didn't go into complete detail about what happens to cyborg pilots for a reason. I just wanted people to know it wasn't generally a good idea for cyborgs to be pilots. And Ax's stubborn nature will make things worse for him. Much worse. Mwahahahaha!

@Everybody
I'm so excited!

Oh! Before I forget, I forgot to put down an important piece of lore. The year the ships left Earth was in 3037, and they found Alke twenty years later in 3057. It would be about four years until all the Titan Pilot academies are completed, though Atlas was the first by a few months. So this RP takes place roughly sixteen years after Atlas foundation, with it nearly being the twentieth anniversary of the landing on Alke. So basically our characters are the first generation born on Alke, and the current year is 3077.

I don't think that contradicts anyone's history, but it's something that completely slipped my mind when remaking this. I'm really, really sorry about that. Please forgive me.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Would Aria's neural bridge and chemical control package make her qualify as a cyborg, or were you just talking about this kind of cyborg?

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:42 pm

The chemical control package definitely not, but the neural bridge I'm not sure. To qualify as a cyborg one's cybernetics have to connected to the user's nervous system. Like say there might be a dude with a simply prosthetic hand, but without it being connected to his nerves, he isn't a technique cyborg.

But you must also consider the fact that Aria's Titan is top of the line, while Axel's could be considered a bit 'old school' when compared to some of the other Titans, and really isn't as connected to the A.I. as Aria might be, which could relieve some of the feedback that would be placed on her implants. Plus to me it doesn't seem like Aria has as extensive cybernetics as Axel.

I didn't really explain it the best on his sheet, but he has a bit more parts than just an arm, and leg, especially in that right shoulder area where his body, and arm connect since the Swarm isn't that surgical when they're hacking off limbs, and they weren't really clean cuts. Oh, and cyborgs who operate a Titan have found their implants fail on them through prolonged use of a Titan, meaning for Axel his arm, and leg could lock up in battle, and completely render them useless until he can get to a medic or someone who can sort of 'tune' him up.

I hope that makes sense to you guys. Basically if her's is considered implants, it probably wouldn't be as bad as Axel's since she's got a fancy, smancy Titan with their billion weapons, and A.I. link.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Yeah, the neural bridge is connected to her nerves, but it's specifically designed to interface with the Titan's sensors and transmit data to her to keep her updated on what's going on, and does NOTHING else, so it probably wouldn't run into the problems that a limb designed to function as such would. That, and the Titan itself is designed to work with that implant.

It's going to be interesting to see how the Bradamante works, though, since it's a really good suit, but actually using it to do almost anything it specializes it causes it to run out of power. XD

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:04 pm

I would like to let it be known that I am changing my FC, if that's alright. Expect this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5NTMFraP2Y

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:28 pm

@Famishedpants & Wargamer
Good news gentlemen! You might not have to compete! A friend of mine is wanting in, and asked if there was any spots left open, so since you guys are competing for the same role, and to even up the teams, and genders I'm going to make an extra role just for one of you!

I did have a role from the previous RPs of this that I swapped out in favor of the rookie role that one of you guys could possibly be interested in. His role was The Screw-Up: Talos Squad(he was originally on Talos but if you would like to be on Orion, since we are clearly the best ;), that's fine) isn't the first squad they've been apart of. They have failed out of several different squads before, with this squad being they're last chance or else they get the boot from Atlas.

If you guys got a idea for a different role I'm all ears....er eyes. Whatever, you know what I mean.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:56 pm

Sounds cool. I wasn't too interested in being the second in command anyways, was more just wanting a role to begin with. And I could probably do the screw up, or something similar. My character is going to be a narcist who loves to look fabulous, if you couldn't tell by what very little I've submitted. I can probably just use that to explain his prior failings.

I'll... think of something, but I won't mind giving up that spot if Wargamer wants that particular role. I can adapt.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wargamer on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:14 pm

@FamishedPants
Well, I think I want to be second-in-command. Hopefully, I don't screw up. Also, I'm glad we're not competing for the same position anymore.

Wargamer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Yeah, you better be. I don't think you could even begin to compete with an OC as fabulous as mine. C:<

I think that's about the only thing he's got going for him, so it's probably for the best he isn't in a position of power.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!