Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Last Humans

The Last Humans - Apply Now!

a part of “The Last Humans”, a fictional universe by unicorns.are.real.

After Earth's destruction, the only humans left explore alien worlds, trying to scrape together enough food for their next feed and not kill each other along the way.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Humans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Last Humans - Apply Now!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:30 pm

Uni, you might want to update that Main page with all the characters.

Zak we currently have 6 characters now btw. Maybe we can squeeze in one more. What do you think Uni?

Edit- Okay I posted. Uni and Yon, have fun with a drunk Summer hahaha.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:20 pm

Summer should be amusing drunk. Also, I think the aliens may still have been around Buck at the end of his post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Yeah they were still there at the end of Buck's post, but in Jax's post they left. So I am going with the former. I can always change my post though Uni, if you want me to.

Hey Innocent, I can picture Wolf teasing Summer about this situation in the foreseeable future lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:18 pm

I think Buck talks with the aliens after they leave Jax. I could be confused though.

Wolf would tease her about it in the future. Summer may never live this down if Wolf is a witness lol.

Now I am wondering if the aliens should be looking for Grace and or Wolf lol

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:30 pm

I was wondering too about who they are searching for. My plan for Grace's post was she's conning some aliens in the gambling section of the bar. Could be their searching for their money?

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:31 pm

Whelp, since they're NPCs they are up for grabs.

Also, I PMed Uni about Jax's body position. I was under the impression that Jax was laying down, but rereading it a few times, I am not sure, so I am allowing Uni to decide exactly how Summer is laying on top of Jax. Either way it's going to be awkward for Jax lol.

Edit to include Lawful's post- There's an idea.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:12 pm

@ Zodia
Very true. Also, I think Jax was sitting. Uni can confirm once they PM you. She could have end up resting her head in his lap too, just maybe minus the snuggling.

@Law
Just to clear things up, would the aliens have just found out she conned them? I can see them now looking for money she had conned from them. Though, I imagine she conned them in the past.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:26 pm

I was thinking she just conned them tonight and they realized after the game finished. I'm going to get my post up tonight!

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:48 pm

@Law
Okay, that sounds good. Also, I will be PMing you my relations summary soon ^_^

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:28 pm

Hey she could be snuggling her head on his lap hahaha? Sorry I am enjoying this scenario too much lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:40 pm

Well, on his legs. Like if he is sitting, she could have just laid down and used his leg as a pillow lol. I just can't wait for Jax's reaction.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:51 pm

Lol, yeah me too. Oh Innocent, we really are bad here hahahaha. But hey it's Uni's fault for including alcohol in the first post to begin with hahaha.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:34 am

Love all the posts so far! And yeah, I pretty much wrote those aliens as general NPCs that anyone could take :) I like your con plot Law .... Also, Zodia don't blame me that your girl can't handle her alcohol!

I'll post for Jax again tomorrow morning (need my sleep now haha) so look forward to his reaction.

So I was imaging Jax in like a reclined, leaning back position but I can make that work ahaha. Also about the aliens (The Paloovians as named by Law), I wrote that they left, but then in Yon's post, Buck like ran into them as they were leaving and is in the middle of like arguing with them, so the way I'm seeing it, is that they still would have been around Buck in your post?

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:26 am

Thanks for the clarification about the body position and where those Paloovians are now. Hehe hey you know anything can happen when alcohol is involved lol.

Funny story, at my Senior prom, the theme was Rainforest Rondezveux and there were these balloons in the shapes of animals. One guy who I knew was a very nice and funny guy ended up dancing with them. I thought he was just being silly. Turns out he was drunk lol. Granted he shouldn't have been drinking, but at the time I didn't know there was such a thing as a 'happy drunk'.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:19 pm

Glad things were cleared up as I can post now lol. I had to make sure Buck was still about to do something to the aliens. I should post at some point today.

Edit: Recently realized Buck had songs on his CS. I loved them all lol

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:33 pm

Awesome looking forward to it Inno. Also that is hilarious Zodia, so innocent, like oh, he's just having a laugh, and like no, he's wasted.

Question, whereabouts are you all from? I'm from Australia so sorry if it seems like I'm always online at weird ass times ahah!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:41 pm

Texas, USA, just southeast of San Antonio in a small town called La Vernia. Uni, where in Australia? And hey no worries about when you're online.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:37 am

I am from Rhode Island, USA. I am in the capital lol. Our timezone at the moment is EDT I believe.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:38 am

Oh cool.
So I live in Melbourne (The best city, don't let anyone from Sydney tell you any better). Like the south eastern suburbs, so like an hour out from the actual city :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:54 am

Where is Melbourne? Hey I have a friend who lives in Tasmania. And cool Innocent, you live in Providence huh?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!