Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Thorn Hill Academy

Thorn Hill Academy

a part of “Thorn Hill Academy”, a fictional universe by emptymarshes.

After a flurry of humans have overrun the small town of Thorn Hill, home to many supernaturals, the town is at an upset. In an effort to try and seek peace, the town's academy has offered schooling for humans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Thorn Hill Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Thorn Hill Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:12 pm

I'm sorry it's so long, guys. We may have gotten a bit carried away lol!
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:50 pm

I'll be finishing up Eleonora and sending out PMs about relationships tomorrow. Sorry for the delay
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:25 am

Loving reading all the posts, I'll have mine up tomorrow and will reply to all the PMs I haven't so far.

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:07 am

Finished my witchy step-sib's, Ives and Evan (save for their histories)! I'll start shooting out PM's shortly and try to get a post up tomorrow, but until then, feel free to PM me to talk relationships! :D

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:55 pm

I apologise that it's taken me a little longer than intended to complete Auggie but he'll definitely be done by tonight! Then I'll get to relations & his first post.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybaby on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:26 pm

Hey guys! Sorry I've been a little absent from relations. I will be responding to all of them today when my last class is over, and hopefully getting a post up tonight!

crybaby
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:19 am

got relations up for the characters that people have gotten back to me about. c:

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Just to let you guys know, the electricity in my house isn't working properly and I'm unable to finish up Eleonora at the moment. Hopefully it'll be fixed by tomorrow, but I don't know if it will be.

Sorry for the delay.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:09 pm

Really sorry about how unintentionally long that post was! Feel free to just skim it, I think Funny Valentine and I just got caught up in Reggie & Auggie's weird friendship haha.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:12 pm

lol we did. I might've got caught up with Reggie toying with Auggie, too. c:

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:03 am

xxxxxxxxxxHey! I love the look of this RP! If you're still accepting characters, I'd love to throw in 2!

Astraea Wallace. She is 18 and is in year number 4 at Thorn Hill academy. They attend the school because they are a Witch. Some say she is smart and confident, but I’ve heard others say she is cold and stubborn.
( MoonlightWraith / GMT / She/Her / #50A6C2 / Skyler Samuels )

Merrick Clyde. He is 18 and is in year number 3 at Thorn Hill academy. They attend the school because they are a Merman. Some say he is sweet and innocent, but I’ve heard others say he is two-faced/b] and [b]dim.
( MoonlightWraith / GMT / He/Him / #66CDAA / Diego Barrueco )
Last edited by MoonlightWraith on Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Hello, just a quick pop in to say I'll be out of zone of technology for the next few days as I'm off on a three day hike. Will be back and able to respond to pms etc after that though, so will try and finish relations and post when I'm back :)

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:01 pm

Be safe on your hike and hope that you have a good time. c:

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:30 am

Hi, sorry that I've been MIA- I've just moved into a new flat and everything's been a little hectic- we also don't get internet until Wednesday, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post until then!

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emptymarshes on Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:59 pm

Moonlight, sorry it took me so long to get back to you but you're accepted!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know for one that I ate so much food omg.

emptymarshes
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!