Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Salem Witches Institute

Salem Relationships

a part of “Salem Witches Institute”, a fictional universe by Funny Valentine.

A new year along with a new era has dawned upon the institute and things are about to be shaken up as Warlocks have finally been admitted into Salem. There is certainly no rest for the wicked here and something strange is about to go down.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Salem Witches Institute”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Salem Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:22 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]character name here[/img]
[img]pic or gif here[/img]
House | Age | Personality traits
[☺] friends [☼] best friends [❤] love interest [=] flirtatious with [⚤] relationship [☯] neutral [⚡] enemy[/center][hr][/hr]
[center][font=david][icon] [color=#c85f62][b]CHARLOTTE  DEVEREUX[/b][/color] [icon]
"character thoughts on the relation."
description of relation here. can be as long or short as you like

[icon] [color=#A78559][b]CHARLENE  DEVEREUX[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#A78559][b]SEBASTIAN  HELMSLEY[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#b19592][b]SHANNYN  GALLOWAY[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#8084d9][b]JACK  KASKA[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#008080][b]TRAVIS  ALBRIGHT[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#FFC0CB][b]AMBROSIA  EVERAIN[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#547d8b][b]LUCIAN  SCHROEDER[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#800000][b]JESSIE  CARTER[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#debbb7][b]BLAIR  WILLIAMSON[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#348017][b]LUKE  ESCUYOS[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#1B0202][b]LANY  SULLIVAN[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#AA6704][b]BEXLEY  BYRD[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#82ACB0][b]EZRA  CLARKE[/b][/color] [icon]
"character thoughts on relation."

[icon] [color=#874e4e][b]GWYNETH  ROTH[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#800080][b]LUCAS  MARSDEN[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#730800][b]VANESSA  SINCLAIR[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#A187A3][b]DOROTHEA  BLANCHARD[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#2261A0][b]MODRED  COHEN[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#863348][b]CONSTANCE  LAMOTTE[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#5077bd][b]MYLES  DARCY[/b][/color] [icon]

[icon] [color=#d75a0c][b]LANDRY  CAIN[/b][/color] [icon]
description of relation here. can be as long or short as you like[/font][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Re: Salem Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:21 pm

Some relationships are subject to change as the RP goes on and as me and the other RP'er discuss our characters

Jessie Carter
| Danvers | 17 | Introvert, Silent type, book worm, seen as vain, rather off putting at first |
[☺] friends [☼] best friends [❤] love interest [=] flirtatious with [⚤] relationship [☯] neutral [⚡] enemy

CHARLOTTE DEVEREUX
"She's the Headmistress, I have no other choice to respect her. Besides, she's never treated me wrongly, so she's just another higher power to me than anything, an I respect her."
Jessie and the Headmistress are neutrals when it comes to their relationship. They have common respect for each other and have never really been on too bad of terms, to Jessie's understandings that is

CHARLENE DEVEREUX
"She's the daughter of the Headmistress, never really had a problem with her, not that I've paid her much mind though as I usually just keep to myself with people like her."
Jessie and Charlene are on speaking terms, but their conversations are few and far between. As Jessie usually tends to keep to herself she doesn't have many friends.

SEBASTIAN HELMSLEY
"He seems like a pretentious douche bag, but isn't that most people now a days?"
Some say she's a hypocrite, but she sees him as a douche canoe, if not more of a general asshole, as well as his views of blood status is something she actually hates about most people. Magic is magic to her, regardless from where it comes from.

☺ = SHANNYN GALLOWAY ☺ =
"We may have started out on bad terms, but things change and people tend to bond. While I don't talk to many, 'Shan is what one would consider a good friend of mine."
Shan and Jessie did start out with different views and opinions, leading them to not really be very talkative. But over the years the two have become rather close in nature and Jessie would consider her a good friend, or possibly more. Secretly, even to herself she will on the slight occasion she will partially flirt with Shan, if one would call it flirting.

JACK KASKA
"Don't really talk to him much to know him, but he seems somewhat lazy, not sure though."
Undecided fully, more to see how their interactions are.

TRAVIS ALBRIGHT
"Travis is Travis, need I say more?"
They're neatruals and can talk at times, depending on what mood she is in or how things are going. Relationship will develop over the RP.

AMBROSIA EVERAIN
"She's....Interesting, I'll give her that."
Jessie isn't entirely sure of her yet. Relationship will be discussed and explained later

LUCIAN SCHROEDER
"He's a unique one, I'll give him that much."
With their personalities being straight up contrasts, Jessie isn't sure of him fully yet.

JESSIE CARTER
"I see myself as nothing, except the cause of the loss of the one I loved."
She has some hidden self hatred and disgust, but doesn't show it often as she knows how to hide her emotions all too well. She will always blame herself for the accident, and doesn't know if she can move past it.

BLAIR WILLIAMSON
"Don't know yet, to be honest."
To Be Determined.

LUKE ESCUYOS
"He's an overly flamboyant ass with an ego big enough to fill the whole school, need I say more?"
While they are not hostile, they are equally not friends.

LANY SULLIVAN
"Not exactly sure yet."
To Be Determined

BEXLEY BYRD
"Not sure yet, to be honest"
To Be Determined

EZRA CLARKE
"He's not a bad guy, to be honest. See no problems with him."
Unbeknownst to Jessie, Ezra is actually scared of her and her harsh exterior. But to her she sees him as a possible friend, if she ever is willing to open up to others.

GWYNETH ROTH
"Secretly I do find her intriguing, but I think she's rather put off by me, much like everyone else."
Jessie and her get along fair enough, but are not exactly friends. They do speak occasionally, but due to Jessie's being so guarded, she never really makes any friends.

LUCAS MARSDEN
"Lucas has been a nice guy to me since day one, and we haven't had any problems since. Would consider him a friend of sorts I guess."
While they are on speaking terms and do interact and all the like, they wouldn't be classified as best friends. But just good friends that are a bit unorthodox. Jessie helps him with spells in their spare time.

VANESSA SINCLAIR
"What can I not say about her? Venessa is one of those students here and I actually try to avoid much interaction with her as possible, if I'm gonna be honest."
While Jessie doesn't exactly have a lot of enemies at the school, them being few and far between just like her friends at the school. Venessa would be classified as one. They never got on good terms with each other and still haven't. She sees her some what of an arrogant person and too over baring, causing Jessie to stay somewhat distant.

DOROTHEA BLANCHARD
"I see her just like I see most people, nothing against them, but I didn't really come here to make friends."
They're more of neutrals than friends, but again not exactly enemies either.

MODRED COHEN
"We have a common love and admiration for Quitich. Allthough I've never seen him get on a broom."
Their common interest in the sport has made them becomes friends I guess you could say. They don't usually talk very much, but when they do it usually revolves around sports or classes, specifically spells.

CONSTANCE LAMOTTE

MYLES DARCY

LANDRY CAIN
"Landry is surprisingly one of the guys that I can actually get along with. He's Landry, and a good friend whenever I need it I suppose."
They'd be considered good associates if not friends. They don't always talk all that much, but when they do it's genuine conversations mixed in with small talk here and there.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Re: Salem Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:30 pm

**Relationships are due to change as I haven't been able to talk with many people yet, same for Jessie**

Lucas Marsden

| Ipswich | 16 | OutGoing, Friendly, Extrovert, Kind Hearted, Innocent |

[☺] friends [☼] best friends [❤] love interest [=] flirtatious with [⚤] relationship [☯] neutral [⚡] enemy

[icon] CHARLOTTE DEVEREUX [icon]
"She's the Headmistress and a great witch so I have much respect for her, and surprisingly, against what others have told me she is very kind."
Lucas admires her for her natural abilities with magic, both good and the bad

[icon] CHARLENE DEVEREUX [icon]
"Wait, she's the Headmistress's daughter? O-oh..."
He's talked to her a few times and has always been nice to her, just like everyone else that meets him

[icon] SEBASTIAN HELMSLEY [icon]
"Oh, Sebastian? Yeah, I do try to keep him at a distance."
Lucas is ultimately turned off by him and tends to keep him at a distance, but still does respect him as a wizard and for the family from which he comes from. But other than that, he doesn't get along with someone like him.

[icon] SHANNYN GALLOWAY [icon]
"Shan is such a delight, regardless from what some may say."
Just as always, Lucas gets along with her perfectly fine and admires her abilities with magic and her as a person. Seems to be friends more or less with her.

[icon] JACK KASKA [icon]

[icon] TRAVIS ALBRIGHT [icon]

[icon] AMBROSIA EVERAIN [icon]

[icon] LUCIAN SCHROEDER [icon]

[icon] JESSIE CARTER [icon]
"Jessie? Oh right, her. We've talked a few times, and while yes she can be rude, I believe she has a good heart regardless of what others say."
Just as anyone else that is greatly gifted, he admires Jessie for her pure talent and talks to her when he gets the chance, small talk is the most he gets from her though.

[icon] BLAIR WILLIAMSON [icon]

[icon] LUKE ESCUYOS [icon]

[icon] LANY SULLIVAN [icon]

[icon] BEXLEY BYRD [icon]

[icon] EZRA CLARKE [icon]

[icon] GWYNETH ROTH [icon]
"She's a complete sweet heart and a great friend."
Lucas considers her a good friend, and also one of the first people he felt comfortable talking to at the institute when he first arrived.

[icon] LUCAS MARSDEN [icon]

[icon] VANESSA SINCLAIR [icon]

[icon] DOROTHEA BLANCHARD [icon]

[icon] MODRED COHEN [icon]

[icon] CONSTANCE LAMOTTE [icon]

[icon] MYLES DARCY [icon]

[icon] LANDRY CAIN [icon]

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!