Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lives of Supernaturals

The Lives of Supernaturals

a part of “The Lives of Supernaturals”, a fictional universe by bizarre1.

Teens find out they have supernatural abilities and have to go on the run from their parents who are trying to kill them. (Needs more active RPers.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lives of Supernaturals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Lives of Supernaturals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:17 am

Haha. Nice. xD Well, it's good to have ya back, Squishy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:52 am

Well come on now, kiddos! Squishyboy, Feraldarling, y'all need to post! You've all been yellin' at me (or at least Biz has) to post for the last decade (slight exaggeration) or so, and now that I have only two of you've responded! C'mon, don't make me set the hounds on you!
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Sorry, school stuff has been comming up.

Il post sometime tonight, possibly it might be at 1 AM, but still

Additionally, has anyone here watched Primevil? Please say yes.... :3
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Primevil? Nope.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:22 pm

School has been getting at me too. Bleh. And, no, I haven't heard of Primevil. Most the stuff I watch is stuff Enzy introduces to me. XD

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Right, after a minor computer error and my downstairs computer's keyboard stop working, i am back (again)

Primevil S1 E1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDXLQLcIJVI

:D

Anyways, il should post within the next 24 hours, but right now, im neck deep in homework. So yeah....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Due to protests taking up so much time, im going to have to extend it to another 24 hours, because this whole site was blocked for a day >.<

Stupid SOPA and PIPA.

Anyways, you should totally click that link if you want to see an amazing new series (for you).....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Erm, im confused, did we kill off Kaylee yes or no?

Because the funny thing is i think Max's blood could revive her....

....lol

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Yes, we killed off Kaylee and got rid of Ianto (for now, at least). Hence the entrance of Roro (Brody) and Myri (Myddrin). If you look, Kaylee's profile description clarifies that she's deceased.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:38 am

Alright, wasnt sure if i was allowed to preform a miracle or not xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:34 pm

I should be posting soon. In other news, Jack Harkness died, again, The Doctor crashed the TARDIS, again, and got lost. Oh, and...

.....insanity is now an actual virus :O

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:07 am

I'm back! Sorry for those of you who have been waiting for me to post in other RPs that I'm in with you. My little brother had to go the ER earlier this week and my parents took my laptop, so I wasn't able to get online. He got back today, so now I've got my laptop back! :)

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:33 pm

I need someone to post before I can. Please keep posting!

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:12 am

Stand by, im going on a posting run.

Warning: Possibility of us all getting in mroe dagner: Highly probably.

Chance of Max having another unlucky moment: Probable

Chance of Max having a lucky moment: Probable

Why is it Max is both Lucky and Unlucky all the time. Mostly unlucky, but still. He better have some massive luck comming up xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Have you guys looked at the oldest active roleplays list recently? If not, you should. Click this link and look at the right where it says Roleplay Stats.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:58 pm

I noticed awhile ago. Also, is Forensic going to post? I was kinda waiting a little while dealing with my busy, busy life.....

If Forensic doesnt get on and post, il post soon enough....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:26 am

I'll get around to posting soon. I'm working on a top secret project right now.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:24 pm

How soon is soon?

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:12 pm

-cough-
Oops... >.>

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:46 pm

*cough cough* Yeah...

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!