Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blades Among Chaos

Blades Among Chaos-A Modern Samurai Role Play

a part of “Blades Among Chaos”, a fictional universe by Streak2K10.

A Modern Samurai Role Play. The return of the sword, samurai, and their honor system/way of life... in a modern day setting.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blades Among Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blades Among Chaos-A Modern Samurai Role Play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Streak2K10 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Sorry for not posting in so long, people. My work schedule is really hectic at times. But I will post more often now. Could someone fill me in as to what I've missed in my absence? A lot to read.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Streak2K10
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Uhh... I can certainly give it a shot.

Okay, so you may want to read at least these posts, but Sakura and Ryuu have started their meeting with Kenichiro, and Sakura's just asked for an alliance between the two clans for assistance in taking down the Shinsengumi, I guess.

The Murakami guys have just taken out the Prime Minister and his entire family/staff on the Shogun's orders, which some of them are wondering about slightly because it seemed like the guy was completely loyal. But well, in the end pretty much all of them are too, so they killed him anyway.

And Daisuke and Shizuka are having a random conversation by the side of a road about styles and stuff.

If I missed something important (which I'm sure I did), other people should feel free to add to this.

~kiku~
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicroth on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:04 am

Kurokiku wrote:Uhh... I can certainly give it a shot.

Okay, so you may want to read at least these posts, but Sakura and Ryuu have started their meeting with Kenichiro, and Sakura's just asked for an alliance between the two clans for assistance in taking down the Shinsengumi, I guess.

The Murakami guys have just taken out the Prime Minister and his entire family/staff on the Shogun's orders, which some of them are wondering about slightly because it seemed like the guy was completely loyal. But well, in the end pretty much all of them are too, so they killed him anyway.

And Daisuke and Shizuka are having a random conversation by the side of a road about styles and stuff.

If I missed something important (which I'm sure I did), other people should feel free to add to this.

~kiku~

You forgot, that cookies, are amazing.

Anyhow, you pretty much covered it.
In the Land of Twilight, Under the Moon - Yuki Kajiura

Sicroth
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Damn. I always forget the cookies. >.<

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Streak2K10 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Kurokiku wrote:Uhh... I can certainly give it a shot.

~kiku~
Lol, thanks to both of you. And Sicroth...please keep those cookies warm for me. :D

Streak2K10
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derotzka on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 am

Just a heads up here.

I'm going away on the 21st Aug. It claims to have internet connection so I will attempt to post if possible.

This is more of a warning that if it doesn't have connection, that's why I'm not posting. But hopefully it WILL have connection.

Derotzka
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Streak2K10 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:35 am

If not, dude, don't stress it. Just have fun where ever you go. And bring me lotz of funnel cake. :D

Streak2K10
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Not entirely sure why, but it put my post up 3 times.... So yeah.. That's what happened with all that craziness out there. O_O

Btw... Can I selfishly promote my new RP? I need some guys in it... I at least need a serial killer... And a sheriff... and a mayor... O_O Check it out? If you don't wanna, tell someone who might! :D

My Boy Builds Coffins

And that is my self-promotion for the night. :D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicroth on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:05 am

Yumiko Ai wrote:Not entirely sure why, but it put my post up 3 times.... So yeah.. That's what happened with all that craziness out there. O_O

Btw... Can I selfishly promote my new RP? I need some guys in it... I at least need a serial killer... And a sheriff... and a mayor... O_O Check it out? If you don't wanna, tell someone who might! :D

My Boy Builds Coffins

And that is my self-promotion for the night. :D

There should be a delete button somewhere o.o

Sicroth
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:49 pm

So Streak....
I've been thinking, and I was wondering if I might submit another character sheet for Namatame? He already shows up a lot in posts, and i was thinking I wanted to play somebody Shinsengumi too. I ask because this would mean I have three characters, which might be uncool, so I wanted to run it by you first. If anyone else thinks this idea totally sucks or something, feel free to chime in, too. It's just an idea after all; I won't be offended. =)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Streak2K10 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:05 am

Kurokiku wrote:So Streak....
I've been thinking, and I was wondering if I might submit another character sheet for Namatame? He already shows up a lot in posts, and i was thinking I wanted to play somebody Shinsengumi too. I ask because this would mean I have three characters, which might be uncool, so I wanted to run it by you first. If anyone else thinks this idea totally sucks or something, feel free to chime in, too. It's just an idea after all; I won't be offended. =)

Sure, feel free to make another character. You can have as many as you can handle, doesn't bother me at all. Also I have been pretty busy with work, and with working on my art commissions, so please be patient with me, everyone. On a side note, I've noticed that there have been several people that have joined and (a) never posted, or (b) posted maybe once or twice and never came back. My character's second in command hasn't been here since like the 2nd day. Should I contact them first, or just go ahead and remove them. I don't wanna seem like an asshole to them.

Streak2K10
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicroth on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:32 am

Streak2K10 wrote:Sure, feel free to make another character. You can have as many as you can handle, doesn't bother me at all. Also I have been pretty busy with work, and with working on my art commissions, so please be patient with me, everyone. On a side note, I've noticed that there have been several people that have joined and (a) never posted, or (b) posted maybe once or twice and never came back. My character's second in command hasn't been here since like the 2nd day. Should I contact them first, or just go ahead and remove them. I don't wanna seem like an asshole to them.

I'd probably contact them first.

And bleh, hope it's not line art. I hate Line Art. So... Tedious to do.

Sicroth
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Awesome. He has been submitted, and is pending approval. =)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:44 am

Btw... YAY TO MISDEMEANOR! You posted up number 100! :P

I know, I'm petty, but YAY! ;D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:41 am

Oh, was I the 100th post??? Thank you for the yay! Yaying is very good!
Would you be the one to save me from nothingness or torment me with your sweet lies of salvation?

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Yay! :D

Hahahahha!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicroth on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:37 am

*Hand cake.*

Woop.

Sicroth
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Streak2K10 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:10 am

Would someone be so kind as to give me a recap of what I missed? I know it's a lot... ^__^;

Streak2K10
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Uh...

Well, that was articulate. I'm not sure where you left off, but I'll do my best. Aimi returned to Japan and took over the rulership of the Edo Clan. She's currently not happy with Mamoru and Takahiro, to say the least. They're not too happy that she's around either, and are contemplating the possible necessity of killing her and whether the other one would be capable of doing it/ordering it. She's not a fan of killing, so obviously their methods have made her more than a little angry/sad. Yamada has joined in her service, and is currently following her about.

On the Ishin Shishi side of things, after the alliance was struck, Ryuu and Sakura returned to their headquarters, where Ryuu discovered what happened to the Kan, and told Sakura the next morning. She had just finished informing the men and giving a very nice speech when some of their guards showed up with Daisuke (who had just come from faking his own death and was basically wandering aimlessly, having been chased away from the Amano grounds). They are currently in the process of questioning him.

Ren buried the Kan children, and Shizuka passed through and spoke with him after seeing the wreckage. He has since returned to the Murakami Estate, but he was mistaken for an intruder and captured. He now currently waits for Mamoru to get the whole thing sorted out, and Shizuka is off to who-knows-where.

We haven't heard from Lei in a while, so I'm not really sure what's up there. Other than that, I think I got most of it. Oh, and cookies are still delicious.

Did I miss anything, anyone?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Cheesecake.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!