Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Iconic

Iconic

a part of “Iconic”, a fictional universe by ImSoRawr.

The story of two J-Pop groups as they find fame and fortune.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Iconic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Iconic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:09 pm

That's what I was goin for! But it's going to be a little hard to play her, I've never played someone like her before. First time for everything! Is her personality at all like Kaori's bff would be? I forgot to mention she's good with kids...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:00 am

I think her personality is great. She should fit Kaori's bff profile quite well, so no worries there. :D
"Even when you close your eyes, your sky keeps falling."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

forkandspoon00
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Can I reserve the third member of Smile Pop?
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:12 pm

LozerFanAnah: Your character is approved :D! Just going to add him to the introduction page. Now Smile Pop is offici... officially (eh... can't spell today), ready to go!

I'm about to approve another character for KST too! So after that, we only need one more girl to join before we can start XD.
Soo... I kinda don't have anything to say to you.

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Though really... I don't see how almost everyone managed to miss this 0.0

Don't confuse me with your hot mess of spelling errors and typos... then you're good to go. If you are reading this, please include the expression [Tacos FTW] into your character sheets. This is why I'm asking for a roleplay example.

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:42 am

Ooo! Can I reserve the other female spot??

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:20 am

I LURVE the hairstylist! he seems like so much fun!

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:51 am

I agree! I like all the characters submitted so far. :D

forkandspoon00
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Anybody know when we're going to start?
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:12 am

I'm wondering as well. Seems like Rawr still has to put the last two characters through. We'll probably be starting after that.

forkandspoon00
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 am

I'm ready to Role play ^^
http://extremeclay.deviantart.com/- My DA. Please take a look at my stuff ^^

"Indeed, the one who was here is gone; but as long as there is one memory, in one mind, his presence has not left."

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:44 pm

XD Aww, there's only three members in Smile Pop? I posted my guy but I can edit him for whatever spot.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forkandspoon00 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:10 pm

Well, ImSoRawr said that maybe Smile Pop would eventually get more members. Why don't you ask about it. Since my character is one of the Smile Pop members, I'd love to have another band mate!

forkandspoon00
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:35 pm

That'd be awesome. This makes what? Four RP's we're in together now Yoni? I'd love to RP with you in this one; since you're so good in the others.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Lozerrr!! Yeah, I can usually tell which RP's are good because I spot you in it. :) And this one looks awesome, if there's more members allowed, I'll leave Nobu as is, and if not, he can be... err, a band mates brother? XD Something like that, I can't picture him being paparazzi. djagdkazne I love RP's like this.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 pm

ALRIGHT! THIS RP IS OFFICIALLY READY TO ROLL! :D! I accepted everyone's characters...except for Yonis... :P jk jk. That's only because I sent you an idea and I want to see what you think about that first before I add your character in to the front page. And I'm about to go and make an avatar for Ian, Liquid. So I'll email that to you soon :D.

Now! I'm going to go and make a post as KSTs magager :). It's early morning and those girls need a wake up call (cause I'm sure they stayed up all night partying as usual :P). Unicorn, you should go and do the same for your guys and get them ready for the day 0.0! *Runs off*

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:47 pm

YA! We are going to dominate the best RP's of this land with our awesome powers. (I'm flattered that you use me to spot good RP's. *Flushed* I spot you as well and know it's good.)

Well, now we wait for out manager and THINGS GET GOING! HAZZA!~

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:14 pm

No more waiting! Both of my posts are up~

Btw, the hair dresser, will he do the girl's hair or the boy's hair? Or both?

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImSoRawr on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Whoever books him first when they need him. Whoever's late just gets the spoils hehe :P

ImSoRawr
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 am

*throws confetti* Hell yeah, you got that right, ba ha ha. (I call it as I see it, and thank you! I love when I find really good, literate RP's and I'm like: "There's Lozer! There's YaoiDruggie! Yaay!" THOSE are the RP's that usually last, too. )

I'll just push Nobu somewhere in there. How d'you want him to meet with Smile Pop? It could start as him being competition, pushing to be the best and being a big pain in the arse.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!