Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Titan Academy

Titan Academy

a part of “Titan Academy”, a fictional universe by Lavender.

It's going to be a year to remember.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Titan Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Titan Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariki on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Disregard. I have a soft spot for Artemis, as well <3 If we find an Aphrodite soon, could we add Diane?
Proud mommy of Eli James.
Born June 15, 2015.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ariki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Yeah, you can. :) As long as she kinda sticks to the popular snob kinda type, I'm fine with it... she just has to have that tinge of head cheerleader in her ;).

Okay. So, now all we need is an Aphrodite, and hopefully some teachers. If people don't really want to double/play teachers then I guess we don't need them as actual characters, but it'd be nice.
So far I've added the pair, Artemis & Poseidon, both played by Ariki.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiDruggie on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Ooo~ Could I do Aphrodite? I start working on the profile~~~
YAOI is my DRUG

YaoiDruggie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Sure, she's reserved for 24 hours.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:24 pm

I know you really wanted people to play the teachers, but can't we all sort of do it? Like, the teacher has a personality, and within each post if we're in a specific class we can have them say what we want, etc.

Just an idea. It might be a bit easier.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:31 pm

See, we kinda tried that in the last RP. Didn't work. I think I'll just play most of the teachers for now, unless people want to double. Which is never the case ;)

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:35 pm

You're probably going to have better luck doing that than anything else. :P

I do have a question, then. Say our character IS in English class, and we want Calliope to yell at us or something. Since you're that character, how exactly does that work?

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Why would you want that? :P

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariki on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:53 pm

So, I have partials up for Artemis and Poseidon. Jackson's avatar makes me giggle ;D

Ariki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:02 pm

I will double as Calliope, if that is okay.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Sure, LovelyRose :)
And I noticed, Ariki. XD

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Awesome, thank you :)
& I was wondering, when we begin posting, would it be okay to include the picture of the character along with the post?

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:24 pm

I mean, if you want to. xD

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:31 pm

You can reserve Clio for me. I'll do it. :) And since I'm a History major, it's perfect!

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 pm

I'll go ahead and double as... uh.... The math teacher. Dunno his name o.o

EDIT: Baawwwww it's a girl... Ok, I'm terrible at playing females (Call it a masculine disadvantage :P) I'll switch it to Nike. God of P.E.

"Run faster, fatty, you're supposed to be a GOD!"

Yes, this will be a good one :)

EDIT2: ....o.o All of the teachers are girls.... Dx
Last edited by Moksha-Achieved on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Both reserved. :) And I'm pretty sure the math teacher's a girl. hehe

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:45 pm

There's not a single male teacher on your staff. Madame, I call sexism!!! :P

Ok, i'll just suck it up and be Pollynistiestis or whatever. Bah *grumble*

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Hahaha, there's... Nike? Isn't that a male? xD

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Nope. Nike, the goddess of victory. :P

Anyways, already submitted a profile :) Should get some giggles. I'm definitely playing the bad teacher role here, so someone else do the cool teacher haha

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:09 pm

XD Love it.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!