Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Neo Generation

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Neo Generation

a part of “Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Neo Generation”, a fictional universe by 13lazer31.

All the previous students have all up and graduated, leaving the spaces to be filled by new ones. The ship has left the harbor, bringing the youngster to their brand new adventures

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Neo Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Neo Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Unfortunately i have to go to sleep soon, so we can't start it now. Lucky tommorrow is Friday, so everyone should be able to get on and we can start then, until that, I leave you with At Least I'm Not Adopted
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:19 am

I for one have a good feeling about this RP. The characters seem like they're going to make it so alive consdiering we have people of all differan personalitys and by the end of the first few pages worth of post everone would ether be good friends, rivals, or enemys(Just a pradiction). And the name of the RP makes me wonder about the ending. Why Neo I say to my self. Isn't that one of the archtypes in yugioh? Or is the name used because it's BA. I don't want to be told it and find out for my self.

So in short I have a feeling this RP is going to be great.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:55 am

Huh. I just noticed something.

3 Slifer's, 2 Ra's and 1 Obelisk.

Weird.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Who's gonna post the intro post. Lazar?
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:16 pm

It's up, and i hope you enjoy!

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:46 pm

i have to leave for a few, so try not to interact with my character if you can avoid it.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:25 pm

I really hope I not miss pernouncing any words in japanese. Been a little bit sense I speeked it and don't have any of my notes. I do remember the words correctly I think I just hope I'm putting them in the right format.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Looks like Hanataro and Tyler are about to duel. This is going to be fun. Oh speeking of wich I think the random link and instructions should be edit onto the first post of the OOC. The opening post thing so any new commers interested can find it easyer and so we can get the link with out trying to remember what page it's on.

Just my thoughts.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Double post for the fail no?

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:39 pm

hey going to go for the weeknd may or may not be on my charachter is an npc my deck is avaailable on the charachter sheet and I started a duel with rolfmao so if soomeone could finish it

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:53 pm

i don't have much time left so i need to say two things sa forgot to mention before we started.
(1) Brantley, you need to replace Gem Merchant, u can use another arch-monster if u want.
(2) Nobody on the island has, or even knows about, Duel Monster Spirits, and i hope to keep it that way.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Ok I did what you told me to.

Also, Tyler and Hanataro are you guys ud=sing the new method? And if you are don't duel your best as this is the first duel.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:31 pm

I dont understand how we can not duel aour best any duelist ALWAYS duels their best

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:10 pm

hey just gotta say my charger quit working so i may not be able to get a new one till later or maybe even tommorrow)

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Well to make sense with the RP the duelist will be pretty new at dueling, so don't go all out and devastate your opponent. I can see Hanataro was dueling as easy as he could, but you went ahead and activated something very strong for the first turn and something that could win you the duel. Also did you guys do the random thing? Also follow the directions on the intro page.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:19 pm

I understand that but that was the hand I was dealt and I'lll be making amteur mistakes

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Ok good to know. Just keep it up.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Yeah same here. Although I made a bad move on my first turn. I've PMed Lazer my random drawing order and the first sick had one card I could of used to stop the attack.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:34 am

I'm waiting for some one else to post so we don't go rushing though the duel making it seem like it ends to fast for people to do anythng, but wile I'm waiting I've got one thing to ask.

How many duel points do we get for winning duels like the one I'm doing now? Do we get more dule points mattering on the class we beat, like Oblisk blue students will be worth more duel points then a slifer red. Also the duel I'm in now, will we get duel points from this, or are duel points earned from offical event duelings like test and such.

Sorry if this has been explained already it's 12 AM and I'm tired and no think straight.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:39 am

my question is how come you get to keep red eyes but I have nothing stronger than 1800 I think its a little unfair why shouldnt I be allowed at least harpies pet dragon or Jinzo nnot complaining just saying its a little one sided

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!