Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bonded

Bonded

a part of “Bonded”, a fictional universe by psyduck.

Your ancestors have messed with your fate. Now it's time to live with their decisions.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bonded”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bonded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Sorry to post this here but this rpg I am in needs 3 more girls and 3 more boys before it can start. It's a magic/romance rpg with 6 princes and 6 girls who become their guardians.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/colored-hearts/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:19 pm

I have posted!
I slept WAY longer than I thought. Uhhhg. Working today wore me out :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

seventhsage
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:19 am

MY BONDED ISN'T POSTING!!!!!!! :(

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:21 am

Okay, so I lied. I had a big fat huge writer's block, and I have to do so much today (I have to give my dog his vaccine shot in the next hour, clean the house before my husband wakes up and realizes how DIRTY it is...blah blah blah, excuse, excuse, excuse.)
BUT I did take my bonding post from the last rp, removed and added...a lot....and pasted here.

Lazy, yes. But it does sound good. XD

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Hey, Kearuneh, I think I'm your bonded for the game. Sorry I've been out of it. A lot of personal sh*t has hit the fan. Also, I regret to inform the board, I will be on vacation July 1 - 4. I had given a warning in the old game, I didn't think about the fact that the new game would start before my trip. I'll post, but there will be a gap when I go on vacation. So, after I get back from the 4th, I should be better.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:44 pm

I will also be on vacation the 1st through the third. I will try to post however, It just depends on if my phone can handle RPG and if it is easy enough to post in there without spelling errors. If not the night of the third I will be able to post.

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:50 am

Everyone is going on holiday, me too from the 5th for about three weeks and I have no idea when I will be able to post. So, seventh I think if we can get through to them splitting for the night then that would be rather helpful for a good time out.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:18 am

I posted, so yes, your bonded is posting.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:52 am

Agreed :)

Three weeks is a long time, are you going to be unable to post the whole time?
That's fine if you can't
I hope you have fun on your holiday!

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:55 am

Its alright Amamelina- I have to go to Florida to visit my father in law with my husband, and I should be back on the 4th or 5th...maybe longer since my husbands step-grandmother just passed away.

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Alright guy's I'm peacing out fora few dasy, depending on how early I wake up tomorrow, I may have one more post before I leave. Ill see you guys the Third.

BTW

All you fantasy adventure lovers out there, check this out.

roleplay/fayte/

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:15 pm

The player who plays Liam hasn't posted in several days. Anyone know what happened to this person?

Also, just created an rpg the other day and still have some char slots left. I have 2 girls and 3 guys available. 2 guys are reserved but I only allow reservations to last for a day (the Jasper prince position has been reserved today but I haven't edit it yet). It's an adventure/fantasy/romance based rpg. It's about 7 girls who are chosen to find 7 stones to save their world and are protected by 7 princes. I hope it's okay to post this here. Thanks.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/stones-of-incienda

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orhanuva on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:29 am

I was waiting for you to post... But I missed your last one and only noticed it now you've pointed it out... Yeah, this is awkward. Can't post right now, but I will when I can.
"Show me amused. Bemused. C-mused?" - Dr Cox, My Big Move
People can be so gullible...
In case you can't tell, I like ellipses...

Orhanuva
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:36 am

It's okay.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:06 pm

The Sage is back!

Thanks for being patient Templar!

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Has anyone seen psyduck? Did she/he say they were leaving? Because I'm waiting around for ages.... XD
-hates to sound bored or anything-
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Sorry about that: I'm back now. My stay was extended when my husband found out his GG died....the stay was longer than we expected.

I'll post something tonight. :)

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Important: I am so sorry, especially to X64. I'll most likely have to quit this RP. I've only made one post anyways, but I haven't been able to be on much (our family travels a lot during Summer Break). Sadly, I'm cutting back on my RP's. Please forgive me.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:57 am

Kearuneh wrote:Sorry about that: I'm back now. My stay was extended when my husband found out his GG died....the stay was longer than we expected.

I'll post something tonight. :)

Sorry to hear about your husband's GG. Death is never fun.

I'll try and post something soon. My personal computer is feuding with the internet and I"m on a borrowed one for now. I'm hoping to have the problem fixed by tonight, and i'll post then. If not, I'm taking the borrowed one and will post.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Thanks amamellina, I'll pass that to DH :)

And, no worries, if you need a week to post I'll understand. No rush. I've been having a bad writer's block anyway. lol

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!