Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Subject 19 part 3

Subject 19 part 3

a part of “Subject 19 part 3”, a fictional universe by oOjonathOo.

Subject 34 who seemed to be subject 19 all along disappeared before the mutants eyes but he told that he will be back and this is where the mutants are making themselves ready for. (Always open for new characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Subject 19 part 3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Subject 19 part 3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:45 pm

What's about my idea? I don't mind one way or the other, but I'd like an answer. :3

Oh, and I think 19.5 suits him best as well.
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:33 am

Alasund De'astio wrote:What's about my idea? I don't mind one way or the other, but I'd like an answer. :3

Oh, and I think 19.5 suits him best as well.

You can make him or her appear suddenly without a warning. (Should give everyone some problems.) But I don't think it's best to be subject 19.5 because subject 19.5 is kind of scared of subject 19.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:44 am

Uhhh. I meant the one about him getting powers from spirits. :/

19.5 wasn't going to be this one, I'm just going to claim 36 for him(If that hasn't been claimed, my memory says it's not.).

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:28 am

Finally they made my internet back here
Yesterday they shut the internet down from the whole neighborhood...

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:27 am

Should I post now? Because I thought you guys wanted to post lol

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 am

JOHN-JOHNS! <3 You're still alive! *is in a great mood today* You can post! Post away~

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Guys let's have a new paradox fight over the ooc xD

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Omg lol John-Johns.

"After a little while walking they arrived in front of the main gate to the base. A swift move made subject 19.5 able to put his head near subject 12's ear to whisper "Do you think I should knock.""

You have no idea how much that made me laugh. :P

A paradox fight...? Um... hm... I aint that good at these but here;

Glowing Darkness.

There... solve that?

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:01 pm

I am happy it made you laugh xD

glowing darkness: There can be no light without darkness? or Every person has a good side even if they are ‘evil’?

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Hm good answer... Okays...

Lawful Evil.

Explain that. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Lawful Evil.: It is possible to have Lawful Evil because it doesn't have to be good to make it the law. (example deadpenalty)

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:21 pm

going to eat now xD

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 am

my turn now a physics paradox's for me:
What happens when a unstoppable object hit's a unmovable object both are indestructible.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:09 am

My answer: Then all hell breaks loose.

Joking... I have absolutely no idea what happens. ._. I suppose the unstoppable object keeps smashing itself into the other. It'll never stop.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:57 am

In reality there is no such thing as an unstoppable object, or an unmovable object.
But if it was able to create something like this then the answer should be that the unstoppable object will start to shake.

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:32 am

good thought I came up with that they would go trough each other as the unmovable doesn't move than and the unstoppable goes on

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:52 am

but aren't both indestructible?

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:57 am

wasn't in reality nothing unstoppable tush nothing unmovable? Also does indestructible mean it's solid?

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:01 pm

D: Do you guys want me to post...? If I do I doubt it'll be very long. I just wanted to know if you'll be okay with it. Shall I make 16 head off to the fight without the others too?

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Don't worry about it Tabs I just finished eating you see xD

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!