Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Subject 19 part 3

Subject 19 part 3

a part of “Subject 19 part 3”, a fictional universe by oOjonathOo.

Subject 34 who seemed to be subject 19 all along disappeared before the mutants eyes but he told that he will be back and this is where the mutants are making themselves ready for. (Always open for new characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Subject 19 part 3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Subject 19 part 3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:24 am

Well... Alright. Here is my idea list. Most of these probably won't be used, but hey, that's how it usually is when I spam ideas. XD

Revolutionary idea:
If there were some mutants which suddenly defected from both 19 and 21's side,(Not too clear on reasoning for this one yet.) and try to take both down? Three variations exactly for this:
Defection, normal with the mutants wishing to remove both 21 and 19 for one reason or another.

Seed, A mutant with some sort of seed implanting power that can implant ideas/motivations/loyalties into peoples minds. He decides that he should be ruling the galaxy, and therefore uses his powers to try deposing 21 first then defeat 19.

Illusionist/copier, a mutant, intent on sowing chaos for the mere fun of it and who has the power to replicate the looks/voice/dna/fingerprint etc. of any mutant starts threading false orders and instructions to all. Just for the fun of it of course.

Second idea:
A strike team for 19 as well? Because the way he acts I get the impression he'd perhaps enjoy a confrontation like that. I have a character idea for this, but perhaps I'll get to this later.

Primalistic idea:
The galaxy's going to hell anyways. Perhaps some sort of primally powered mutant starts wandering around, not fighting anyone intentionally but not taking a side and attacking anyone who tries to convince them to join a side.

Character Ideas:
ShadowLord: Someone who could transfer from shadow to shadow in the blink of an eye, and could use the shadows as he willed. Probably a killer who loves making his prey feel hopelessness before killing them.

Explosive Mutant:Someone who has the power to internally combust something. Possibly a plot arc which involves him internally combusting the world?

Ghost style mutant, the ferrier of the dead? A mutant who's goal is to allow the dead to rest in peace? Going around battlefields etcetera burying the dead and making memorials. It's an odd sort of character that sounds interesting to play. :3
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:59 am

I don't think these will work as 19 is already the endless powerless god so a rebellion would be useless and he would see everything maybe we then should stick to the normal 21 making up lots of plots to kill 19 thing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:57 am

Thorait wrote:I don't think these will work as 19 is already the endless powerless god so a rebellion would be useless and he would see everything maybe we then should stick to the normal 21 making up lots of plots to kill 19 thing

... The point about a story arc ISN'T whether or not it would be useful. But whether or not it would enrich the story. And 21's plots are basically fruitless anyways, so another competition for such doesn't sound that far fetched. What do you think of the OTHER ideas? On another point, the Illusionist idea would possibly even condoned by 19, depending.

What about the Primordial one? Or the three char ideas?

Feedback always appreciated. On that topic, I'll wait for Jonothan(19's controller. ;-) ) to say whether he thinks it would be enriching.(Tabris' thoughts are always appreciated as well. ^_^ =P)

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:35 am

I guess we can have some of these ideas working because I have been giving you guys hints in my previous posts that subject 19 is also working on something else then the earth and subject 21... This could also work because subject 19 doesn't just kill everyone, for a reason you guys don't know yet :P

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:33 pm

every one seems to have plans making it a little messy

I can't take much in the sense of being unclear so a detailed and probably long feedback is going to come:
Revolutionary idea: A 'seeding' powered Mutant wouldn't be able to take down 19 or even think he can if not mad as a door nail as he's truly unbeatable and probably immune plus he gives the mutants there powers so if it has to be game to weaken 21 then it wouldn't be logical. A illusionist would be easily unmasked by both 19 and 21 and a Defection would be not possible as 19 is far too powerful and 21 is in total control of earth wile having a far too loyal army,
Second idea: I like this one
Primalistic idea: No feedback available from lack of the effect it could have so not a no but also not a yes
Character Ideas: Not in my control there your character do what you want with them but still
Power to explode: Why not I would say?
shadow control: Maybe a bit easy to beat by bringing in a torch...
Ghost like: I agree sounds interesting as in a way 21 is dead that could bind the character to the rest of the characters just as 19 being immortal and deadly makes his work much harder.

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Btw I will go to the sea for 3 days tomorrow so I won’t be able to post D:

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Thorait wrote:every one seems to have plans making it a little messy

I can't take much in the sense of being unclear so a detailed and probably long feedback is going to come:
Revolutionary idea: A 'seeding' powered Mutant wouldn't be able to take down 19 or even think he can if not mad as a door nail as he's truly unbeatable and probably immune plus he gives the mutants there powers so if it has to be game to weaken 21 then it wouldn't be logical. A illusionist would be easily unmasked by both 19 and 21 and a Defection would be not possible as 19 is far too powerful and 21 is in total control of earth wile having a far too loyal army,
Second idea: I like this one
Primalistic idea: No feedback available from lack of the effect it could have so not a no but also not a yes
Character Ideas: Not in my control there your character do what you want with them but still
Power to explode: Why not I would say?
shadow control: Maybe a bit easy to beat by bringing in a torch...
Ghost like: I agree sounds interesting as in a way 21 is dead that could bind the character to the rest of the characters just as 19 being immortal and deadly makes his work much harder.

@Seeding: Yes, probably quite mad.
@Illusionist: :/ Point taken.

@Strike Teams:^_^

@Primalistic:Eh, it's an odd idea, I agree.

@Explosive:Well, if you didn't want me to, say, blow the world up...

@Shadow:Perhaps light immune shadows? Hrmmm.

@Ferrier:21 basically dead? That would create some interesting interaction.

Alasund
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:46 am

Why isn't Tabris posting?

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 am

I was gonna wait for John-Johns. D: Has he posted? Or do you mean in the OOC? I like all the ideas personally Alasund, I just didn't think it was my place to give an opinion.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:13 am

Your probably right this rpg is being blocked from a problem with Jonathan but I think he was now back here so he should be posting in the near future I really hope or this role play is going to be in problems

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:30 pm

I am coming back tomorrow I am on my gsm right now sorry if I slow the RP down I am on vacation you see D:

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:29 pm

No worries John-Johns! Look at me, I was away for two weeks and then another week later on. ^^ It's completely understandable, I hope you had a lovely vacation though. Did you buy me a present?

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:55 am

Finally back home xD so what twist should we use?

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:08 am

I like the ghost style mutant. ^.^ Welcome back as well John-Johns!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 am

I also like that idea but who should play him?

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:54 am

I think Alasund should ^^

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 am

I will just support what Tabris support I trust her judgement as I don't have the brain power now to come up with a good way to judge it as Nyan cat sucks that out of you

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oOjonathOo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 am

I will wait for the character to be made before i start posting again then xD

oOjonathOo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:58 am

no please don't I would prefer is as soon as possible the rpg has got some delays that would kill a normal rpg and I just would like to post as 21 again

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:01 am

Hm yeah, I agree with Thorait. We don't have to introduce said character now anyway, I mean, if you just put him in there randomly now I don't think it would make much sense... But that's just my opinion.

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!