Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Killing God: The Game

Killing God: The Game

a part of “Killing God: The Game”, a fictional universe by CherrySwirl.

What would you do if you had the opportunity to look God in the eye and confront it about all the horrors on Earth? Here's your chance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Killing God: The Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Killing God: The Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:07 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Killing God: The Game"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Killing God: The Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:31 am

Well I just lost the game... You happy?

Sounds cool though, I'm writing up a character now. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dendramon on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:50 am

Can i run a chuck norris character?
Special talent: Round house kick
Died: Kicked himself in the face.

dendramon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:31 pm

This seems interesting.

I'll write up two characters for this. Suzaku and Lelouch. ....if i can.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:04 pm

I like the idea for this, reminds me of The World Ends With You for DS. I might make a bio, dunno if I wanna be in a gang though.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:09 am

ZANE!!!! HEY!!! I'd prefer if you guys make up original characters. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:54 am

I'll wait fro everyone to post their charry's before i begin the RP.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothy on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:56 am

This does look so very interesting. xD I'm gonna submit a charrie soon, if that's cool C:

Gothy
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:10 am

Cherry, a question if I may... Since my character died in full combat gear do I 'spawn' in full combat gear? Or am I stripped of weapons when I arrive?

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:20 pm

I'd say stripped of weapons. So, that it's more difficult. lol Hope to see one from you Gothy.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:49 pm

I'm going to wait and see if Gothy post a character before we begin.

But the beginning will be about the arrival of the Last 100 players. Whenever a new 100 arrives they do so in a huge group, so that the "Angels" can protect them from the other player while they learn the rules. SO, when the Angels depart from them all the gangs arrive and turn that Area into a battlefield trying to eliminate the new players. Now, the Undead rebellion will be there to try and save as many people as possible. This is the setting for all of our first post.

A couple of notes.

-The actual city will look modern. You can make up any area you want, any building or whatever. Blow it up if you get the chance. (I'm going to redo some of the actual map though)
-Make this as bloody and gory as possible. I want lots of gut twisting action.
-All the weapons will be modern. Military etc.
- You're allowed to have more than one character. I say 3 at the most. The reason I'm encouraging having more than one character is so that we can have a somewhat fast pace action going. but I want you to keep in mind where they will fit into the plot or their affiliation. (Don't make them all gun-ho military peeps. part of the fun of this RP is seeing how people adapt to such an intense situation.)

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Two characters submitted… a mass Serial Killer and a field medic who enforces a neutral ground in the hospital. My serial killer is definitely going to be fun… my healer will be interesting at least.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:49 pm

I'm jumping in this Cherry..kind of made a more badass version of Alex Hamer, instead of a combat medic, hes a scout sniper :P

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:19 am

I want in. :D

Hey, is there anyone who wants to be like either put in with me and we've been together since then or you found me when I came in or I found you? For some reason I just feel like having a partner for some reason.

Also, if we have all guy characters in this, I WILL make a woman. In my survival RP, there is three women, only one actually posts, and another has posted once. >.<

But yeah, this'll be fun.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:41 am

I have a Male Serial Killer and a Female Doctor/Guerilla style combatant who enforces absolute neutrality in the hospital.

Depending on your character you can buddy with one of them.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:45 am

Don't know how I feel about a serial killer. Don't know if the doctor works either.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:01 am

Hey Meph :P we can run into each other when we "spawn" in the game with the other 98 people, survive the attack by the veteran players and stick together :D

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:06 am

Sounds good! I'll work on a character soon.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:20 am

Right on Epic Sax guy! :D

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:47 am

This is going to be awesome, but no more military peeps. We have enough of those for the moment. lol

@:Raven: I love the idea of the hospital you came up with. You never fail to impress. =D

Horror games have no Room for hearts! RAGH!
</3

@Everone: Thanx for joining! I'm going to make the first post either tonight or in the afternoon(eastern time). Remember to make it atleast a paragraph and to post your character's name to the left at the beginning of each post.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!