Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers

Relationships

a part of “A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers”, a fictional universe by Bones.

It's been over a decade since Alice left Wonderland and all was at peace; but now, four kingdoms have risen. Hearts, Diamonds, Spades, and Clubs. As war rages through wonderland; many events take place. Will wonderland survive the chaos?[More info inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Amamelina wrote:
Ex Libris wrote:@Amamelina: I submitted my character sheet Princess Candance's advisor...once it's accepted you can look it over and let me know if looks good or if there's anything that doesn't fit or that you'd like tweaked. I also wanted to know what you'd like Rhoswen (the advisor) to call Candance during the roleplay...does she accept or want the formality of Candance or Princess/Lady and the like, or would she prefer a more intimate address/nickname, like Candy? That would probably imply a closer relationship, or that the princess didn't care much about titles.

Okay. Once I can check your character over, I will.

I read over Rhoswen, and I like. I can see that they'll be good friends and allies in this. I suppose, since they will be working closely together, she'll let Rhoswen call her Candy in private or during one of her sessions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ex Libris on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Amamelina wrote:
Amamelina wrote:
Ex Libris wrote:@Amamelina: I submitted my character sheet Princess Candance's advisor...once it's accepted you can look it over and let me know if looks good or if there's anything that doesn't fit or that you'd like tweaked. I also wanted to know what you'd like Rhoswen (the advisor) to call Candance during the roleplay...does she accept or want the formality of Candance or Princess/Lady and the like, or would she prefer a more intimate address/nickname, like Candy? That would probably imply a closer relationship, or that the princess didn't care much about titles.

Okay. Once I can check your character over, I will.

I read over Rhoswen, and I like. I can see that they'll be good friends and allies in this. I suppose, since they will be working closely together, she'll let Rhoswen call her Candy in private or during one of her sessions.

Oh good, glad you approve of her; it was fun creating her. :) The name thing sounds good to me too. Looking forward to starting!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ex Libris
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Bones wrote:I can make an advisor if anyone wishes; I have a specific picture I could use for spades but if not, then I can make a different character.

Rai could use an Advisor. He is very easy to manipulate (I did that on purpose), so his advisor would probably really be the on on top.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:21 pm

@Pieluver: I will make an advisor. Since I won't be using Simon every time I post; I can manage three. I hope you like her.

I'd like an advisor T.T Maybe the White Rabbit's little brother or something? I really want it to be a rabbit xD Cuz like... Rabbits are all cute.

Bones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Oh, I'll do it if you like. A bit of irony is what I need. And I need a fuzzy character.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:12 pm

I'd be so excited if you did. I actually found some really good pictures for a character like the white rabbit's little brother. Take a look for me?

I also finished Rai's adviser. Take a look at her; tell me if you like her.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Ohh, I love her! This is going to be so much fun!

The links that are in the pictures thread under white rabbit? Which ones specifically? And what kind of personality would you prefer? A sweetie that adores his queen, like a pet almost, or someone a bit more wise?

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Well I do really like... these ones:

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m61 ... 3btiuf.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m61 ... kusesu.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m61 ... 3_Zer0.jpg

Really it's up to you ^^ Of course; he has to be loyal to his queen; I think it would be adorable if he was a little sweet guy; but I think it would be so cool if he carried around like a giant big hammer [Like in the mario games] As his weapon or something ^^ It's up to you.

And I'm glad you like her :]

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Okie-doke, I'll hop right on that! (Ahh, bunny humor. Sorreh, I just can' help myself)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:49 pm

XD That was funny. Lol. :] Can't wait to see the character!

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:36 pm

submitted the little dear. You like? I figured a bit of a plaything, but still wise would be the best way to go. Bailey would absolutely die to be a doll for Ruby. And I went half brother because I like writing the word bastard.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:17 pm

I do like him alot@! ^^ He's so cute. I've approved of him :]

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Lapin's adorable brother. I could see this possibly causing some tension regarding why he didn't join the family business (TIME!).
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Proclamation has arrived with a question for the lovely Bones, GM of this Roleplay. I was quite torn between being the Bandersnatch, or the caterpillar. But I believe that the caterpillar is much more set to me, a very important role indeed. <LeSnobby Cough.> Down to business, you are allowed to create a human form for your creature, correct? I can give you at least two paragraphs, maybe even a few more on every single little detail about the caterpillar himself, and his human form. But I cannot however, condole myself to find a picture and actually like it. I apologize profusely. If this is a problem then I am more than obligated to fix myself and steel to find a picture. But I would like that specific role, the caterpillar that is.

If there is a way for me to avoid having to find a picture that would be 'velly velly' nice. If not, the, ah well. I want to join this, so sacrifices must be made.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 am

Cypher wrote:Lapin's adorable brother. I could see this possibly causing some tension regarding why he didn't join the family business (TIME!).

I figure that since
a) he isn't legitimate, so he is only half of what his brother is,
b) Has the attention span of a fly,
c) He was stupid enough to turn himself into some freaky half bunny thing
He probably tried and failed miserably at that job.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Not necessarily stupid; just inattentive.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:13 pm

ehh, you could say that. It sounds nicer. (I should be nicer to my characters. maybe then they wouldn't get various body parts ripped off so often)

His eccentricities just were in a different place than Lapin's. I don't know where yet, maybe just having fun or something along those lines. I'll work on that as we progress.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!