Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angels and Graveyards

Angels and Graveyards

a part of “Angels and Graveyards”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

A graveyard is usually the last moment, a final good bye for a spirit. But one angel decided that the best people to train against demons were these spirits. Except. . . they know absolutely nothing about it when they 'awaken'.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angels and Graveyards”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Angels and Graveyards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Angels and Graveyards"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Angels and Graveyards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Reserve a female Human slot for me. Question, before I begin writing up my bio, would exotic - I.E. clearly MAGICAL weaponry be allowed? I was thinking something along the lines of a whip sword created by tightening the hydrogen bonds in a layer of one-molecule thin water vapor so as to make it a liquid with the consistency of a solid, making a razor sharp sort of monofilament wire crossed with a sword.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:05 pm

I think if your weaponry wasn't magical in some way, you'd have a hard time defeating demons XD
So yes, as long as it has it's weaknesses.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:20 pm

I would like to reserve a Female Human slot, if I may? I have some things I need to attend to before I am able to work on a character at the moment, so I might not get a character submitted until Sunday evening, if that is okay.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:03 pm

I would also like to reserve a female slot please

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:10 pm

I'd like to reserve a MALE slot, please! And also, would our weapons be able to "cast" magic, such as sending out a piercing bolt of light or producing spikes in a direction the blade is stabbed in the ground?
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:13 pm

That's a good question. Would they be able to do something like that? Because if so, I'd probably make my whipsword of doom capable of controlling water, instead of just assimilating it to form the blade.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:31 pm

can I reserve a female human? I'll have her up soon. ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Male slot, thank ya kahndly.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:21 am

Yup, you can all have the slots you reserved. The weapons can do what you say, but make sure it won't one-shot in a matter of seconds. So yes, it could for example, control water. BUT TO AN EXTENT. No summoning the seas, or gathering all the energy in the sky.

Think Final Fantasy, if you've played it.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:26 am

i'm just going to wait for you to wend out your character first, Annaky, so I can get a good idea of what you want. ;D

Edit: I sent her out, but i'll edit her if you want me to. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:47 am

I submitted my character as well, although the images might have broken for the fiftieth time. One moment.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:31 pm

... Min might take a day or two to submit... Sorry! I draw all my characters.... And I don't exactly know what I want to do for this yet... But when I draw out the character or pick one I've already drawn, I'll know what I want to do. I'll do my best to submit as soon as possible!

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Finally, after an HOUR, my character is up. And to point out, I got Writer's Block halfway through, so that should explain why it might not be as good as the others (well, in my point of very).

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Okay, so I got some concept sketches done. I should be done with the character description tonight or tomorrow, however... I can't scan my drawings until Monday. Is it okay to submit the character without the pictures???

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:36 pm

FinalHope - I actually loved your character -///-
Alpha - Sure! I look forwards to your drawings XD

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:38 am

If I may, I would like to reserve the last male human spot, if that is totally fine :) He will be up by tonight since i have work until then
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:04 pm

Wow, Final, nice bio. Given his personality and abilities, he's actually probably the one person on this thread who might be able to earn Aquaea's trust.

EDIT: WOAH. Come to think of it, he and Aquaea would make an awesome team, given that water can reflect and refract light. I'm thinking rainbow lasers here.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:36 pm

@Tsukiakari:

Why, thank you! To me, it feels like I halfassed it due to Writer's Block (my eternal adversary), but just goes to show that when people say how good it is, I'm WAY to modest with myself.

And you have an excellent point about the rainbow lasers. That has INFINITE COMBINATIONS written all over it.

Relic+Aquaea=Demon's Worst Nightmare :D

FinalHope
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:52 pm

I submitted a WIP of my character... Sorry the history is so short and... Disorganized. I'll probably go through work on that and her personality a bit more after I get all the drawings of her scanned. Sorry she's taking so long.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!