Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: The Dying Of The Light

Bleach: Rage Against The Dying Of The Light

a part of “Bleach: The Dying Of The Light”, a fictional universe by Dex.

An alternate-universe to the cannon Bleach with new characters and plot. Oh, and I promise I won't let anyone become crazy-super powerful in one post.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: The Dying Of The Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Bleach: Rage Against The Dying Of The Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Wed May 16, 2012 9:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bleach: Rage Against The Dying Of The Light"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Bleach: Rage Against The Dying Of The Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Wed May 16, 2012 10:21 pm

I'd like to reserve the captain of squad 10. I'll put up a bio soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Wed May 16, 2012 10:37 pm

I thinks it is Squad 11's Captain I want to reserve, same position as Kenpachi. I may reserve another position later

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Wed May 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Hello! I was wondering I could reserve a Lieutenant Seat... not sure on the specific Squad, I will inform you when I decide. Also, can we take the Zanpakuto from Canon characters? ~ Just going to admit it, I can't come up with a literal translating name myself and I don't want to just throw letters around to make a cool word XD

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed May 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Eh, why not?

I'll try it. I just hope I don't become super busy to where I have to drop this. Either way, I was thinking about a Seventh Division Captain.

And to truly try and avoid the "Omg, imma badazz wit' bankai and err'thin'," situation, I'll have him be a technical pacifist.

I say technical because it's Bleach and if he doesn't fight eventually, then I'm doing it wrong. Just an idea, we'll see where it leads.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu May 17, 2012 12:47 am

Bio posted. My character is sort of a Hitsugaya homage, being tenth squad captain, young and skilled and all, but although I've given her a very versatile shikai and bankai, her inexperience and lack of bankai control should hopefully balance her out, although I'm still hoping to be a formidable combatant, hence the multi-purpose shikai and skill with kido.

Can't wait to RP here. This looks fun! =D

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Thu May 17, 2012 2:09 am

Alright so... kill my last comment. I still want a Lieutenant Seat, but my character is almost done! :D I didn't use the name of a canon's zanpakuto, so that problem (if it was a problem) is solved! :D
As for the Squad choice... I guess put me down for 3... or 9... idk... I'll stick with 3... :/ if that's ok with you, of course.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Thu May 17, 2012 1:12 pm

@ All above

Reserves and maybes made.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu May 17, 2012 2:51 pm

I call a substitute spot! :D
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu May 17, 2012 3:15 pm

I would like to reserve the fourth captain spot! And if you want, I could make other characters if you want, like a Quincy or a Lieutenant. :)
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Thu May 17, 2012 5:47 pm

can i have the 3rd captain spot

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Thu May 17, 2012 7:22 pm

All reserves made, and yes you can have as many as 3 characters

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Thu May 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Can I also reserve the Captain of Squad 2?

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Thu May 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Squad 2 spot reserved

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sat May 19, 2012 4:10 am

Can I reserve the 13th squad captain position?
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sat May 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Squad 13 reserved. Alright, We'll start the roleplay Tuesday (due to stuff I have to do for school, otherwise it would be Monday). If we don't have every spot taken by then, which I'm sure we won't, I'll npc the others to where everyone can control them.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun May 20, 2012 10:45 am

Alright. I was kinda hoping to get a lieutenant, so if anyone's looking at this thread and thinking about joining as a vice-captain, pick Squad 10! =D

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun May 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Right, well, I am finally satisfactory with Yuri's character sheet...

Just not completely proud of it.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun May 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Nice bio, Talisman. On a random note, perhaps your character and mine could be old acquaintances? I was thinking about maybe having my character have been taught by one of the other current captains, and I like your bio and think the personality would fit, so I decided on asking you. Interested?

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun May 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Is this before or after his berserker part of his life?

I think he'd be more likely to agree to teach Nura when he isn't pissed off and yelling at people all the time.

The berserker part allows me to play him as a pacifist when he isn't mad, and a blood hungering beast when he is mad! It's genius!

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!