Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Seven Deadly Sins: Lovely Markings

The Seven Deadly Sins {Lovely Markings}

a part of “The Seven Deadly Sins: Lovely Markings”, a fictional universe by Sullenkiller.

When seven girls are picked by one of the seven deadly sins, havoc and romance will erupt. {2 slots open!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Seven Deadly Sins: Lovely Markings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Seven Deadly Sins {Lovely Markings}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwistedxXxAffairs on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Hmm, I thought I sent an OOC here, but I guess I didn't.
Anyways, I just wanted to say that I am up to make another character. :D The thing is though, I won't be able to make it until Saturday; I am moving and cable won't be set up until Saturday. If you guys are willing to wait that long, then I'd be more than happy to make another character. :3
Just Smile! ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TwistedxXxAffairs
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightscapture on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Um, if you still need an Envy demon, might I possibly reserve that role?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightscapture
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:56 am

nightscapture wrote:Um, if you still need an Envy demon, might I possibly reserve that role?

Yes, please reserve. We need the last two demons filled.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightscapture on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Sonata wrote:
nightscapture wrote:Um, if you still need an Envy demon, might I possibly reserve that role?

Very well then. I'll reserve the spot for the Envy demon. May I ask a question? My character is supposed to make others jealous, right? Or is he to get jealous of other people? Sorry, that's still not quite clear to me.

nightscapture
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:42 pm

nightscapture wrote:
Sonata wrote:

Very well then. I'll reserve the spot for the Envy demon. May I ask a question? My character is supposed to make others jealous, right? Or is he to get jealous of other people? Sorry, that's still not quite clear to me.

It's either or. He's the embodiment of jealousy. He gets jealous and he can make the girl he's paired with share his jealousy or make her jealous of someone or something.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightscapture on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Sonata wrote:
nightscapture wrote:
Sonata wrote:

It's either or. He's the embodiment of jealousy. He gets jealous and he can make the girl he's paired with share his jealousy or make her jealous of someone or something.

Oh, I understand now. Thanks for telling me!

nightscapture
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Rawer we need a greed demon lol one more character!!!!!
ISo stick that in your juice box and suck it!

Tayloremond
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:49 pm

@Twisted, I'll reserve the greed demon for you! :3

And I'm sorry guys for not checking the Ooc sooner. Anywho I accepted the character and now all we need to do is wait for twisted. :)
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightscapture on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:57 pm

It seems as though we're almost ready to start the rp. Oh, and I might make some minor changes to Razhehah. I wrote the bio in way too much of a rush. It has to be looked over for quality.

nightscapture
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Hey, hey, I am back, :3

..fuu... lots of OOC to read....okay, nothing too important.

...I'm a lazy arse, and my brain isn't working after a twelve hour ride in the car, could someone fill me in on exactly what is going on, and how close we are to beginning the game?
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Alrighty! We can begin! A few little thiga-majigs before we can start. Before you can make a second post, let your Partner to respond. For the demons I want it start out while you are running from the hell guards. (They are supposedd to re-capture you and take you back to hell) and you are also trying to find your partner. For the girls I would prefer you to be at your house when the demon comes. How you react and how the demon persuades you is entirely up to you. I will have the first post up later tonight or tommorow morning. Thank you all soooo much for your patience and energy for this entire rp. I will give little plot twists in the rp when it looks like its about to die wont doesn't. I also beleive the rp has been revived! Anywho, again thank you all for your patience. <3

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:55 am

yay lol!

Tayloremond
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 am

We'll see if everyone who joined is still around for sure once this starts. If not, we'll be recruiting all over again or hopefully poking those players who had moved on. I don't see the Greed Demon's character in the character list but somehow you got his profile on the front page.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:38 am

Spells the demons can use:

Ca fa seriklo- If a demon (or group of demons) are unconscious this spell will ban them to the underworld for a time. 

Corena- A protection spell used to protect something or someone so the demons cannot see it. 

Lickela grous uln- A high level banishing spell, used on a demon when conscious. Afterward the caster will be knocked unconscious. 

I'll work on more for later. But these you can use in your first few posts! :)

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Awesome, glad to see this is up and rolling!
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Let's give the OOC some love.
I want to talk to ya'll :D

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:53 pm

*Hands ♥ To OOC*
^-^

S'up peoples. And unhuman peoples. And stuff.
Yeah.
Um, bai :)
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:05 pm

So many hands in your icon :O

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Some more spells:

Torus: a minor teleportation spell. Allowing the caster to teleported something or someone to a place they have recently been to. 

Mùn le fruñ: a charm spell, used on someone to charm them to do minor things such as: cutting lines, skipping schools, kissing a weak minded girl. 

Lorkema de: a powerful death spell. Used to kill a demon, but the caster becomes terribly ill after use. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:28 pm

sorry i haven't posted in a while, been really busy. I'll work on my next post now!
When we were still in the world of living, death was something that came indiscriminately and randomly. So, there was no way to fight it.
Yuri Nakamura (Angel Beats!)

PINKanime
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!