Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Contained: Vampire Knight

Contained

a part of “Contained: Vampire Knight”, a fictional universe by XRSpace123.

Welcome to Fullshire Academy! Day Class or Night Class student? What is the academy hiding? Why don't we sink our fangs in and find out...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Contained: Vampire Knight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Contained

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XRSpace123 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:25 am

ATTENTION.

Hi everyone. How many characters do you think we need before we start? Thanks for the input!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XRSpace123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:38 am

Well not to be too rash or anything but I think we have enough. And also if someone were to want to join in later on we could just give them a recap. Well that's my input anyway, what do the rest if you guys think?
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:04 am

XRSpace123 wrote:I really don't know, I was going to ask the role players what they think. Oh, and answering your other comment, do you think I should play another character? Might be fun. :D @talleyrebel

I think you should :3 though since we have so many more girls than guys I think it would be smart if you made a guy

Ah also. Question.
Are we not having purebloods like the original vampire night? If not, does that still mean that the night students cannot turn a human into a vampire?
Last edited by tallyrebel on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brid7225 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:05 am

Sullenkiller wrote:Well not to be too rash or anything but I think we have enough. And also if someone were to want to join in later on we could just give them a recap. Well that's my input anyway, what do the rest if you guys think?

I agree, and if we post more then this role play could get onto the Featured Role Plays page, and we would have more people.
>:D
Hi! :P
-Bridget

Brid7225
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XRSpace123 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:52 am

tallyrebel wrote:
XRSpace123 wrote:I really don't know, I was going to ask the role players what they think. Oh, and answering your other comment, do you think I should play another character? Might be fun. :D @talleyrebel

I think you should :3 though since we have so many more girls than guys I think it would be smart if you made a guy

Ah also. Question.
Are we not having purebloods like the original vampire night? If not, does that still mean that the night students cannot turn a human into a vampire?

Good question, in the introduction I will add if you would like to be a pure blood or not. You can edit your character and put pure blood. If you arent's a pure blood, you can't change them into a vampire.

XRSpace123
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:17 pm

I was wondering could one of the day class students hook up with Luciano? Like start off as friend so he can learn more about emotions. And maybe later on if the person feels like it a little forbidden romance. Tee Hee!

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XRSpace123 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Yeah, that sounds good to me you just might want to message a day class student and ask them if they would like to be already friends with you.

XRSpace123
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Okayyyy so Genesis and Scott are the only two Disciplinary Committee members, correct?

oooooo we should starttttttttt <333333

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Lambie wrote:I was wondering could one of the day class students hook up with Luciano? Like start off as friend so he can learn more about emotions. And maybe later on if the person feels like it a little forbidden romance. Tee Hee!
I'll have my character be that day class student if you want.
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Kaire23 wrote:
Lambie wrote:I was wondering could one of the day class students hook up with Luciano? Like start off as friend so he can learn more about emotions. And maybe later on if the person feels like it a little forbidden romance. Tee Hee!
I'll have my character be that day class student if you want.

Me and Hanybanany already said our characters would hook up. But thanks anyways! :)
By the way how many character can we have? I was thinking about making another character.

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Solo who wants to have a romance with my character? *Raises eyebrows Flirtasiously*

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:57 pm

I'm up for my character being with anyone.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Alrighty Kaire, wanna have a romance?

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LenaC1007 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Sullenkiller wrote:Solo who wants to have a romance with my character? *Raises eyebrows Flirtasiously*

I'm up for it. Just posted my character. *Wink wink* haha just kidding! I don't care who you pick. :D

LenaC1007
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:26 pm

LenaC1007 wrote:
Sullenkiller wrote:Solo who wants to have a romance with my character? *Raises eyebrows Flirtasiously*

I'm up for it. Just posted my character. *Wink wink* haha just kidding! I don't care who you pick. :D

Haha, I'm flipping a coin. And the coin picks........

Lena! Congratulations Lena have a received as your prIze a ..... Emotionally troubled vampire with a screwed up past and some minor mental issues. Congradilations!

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Ha ha XD my character keeps getting rejected.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Serves Alexandra right for keeping to herself most of the time. Whatta loner :p
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 pm

crybloodredtears wrote:Serves Alexandra right for keeping to herself most of the time. Whatta loner :p

lmfao don't worry, it seems as if Genesis is in the same crowd ><

@XRSPACE: OUR CHARACTERS SHOULD BE LOVEY DOVEY *begs*

our lack of testosterone is incredible o.o we've got like a 10:1 ratio of girls vs guys

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XRSpace123 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Kaire23 wrote:Ha ha XD my character keeps getting rejected.

I think you're awesome. xD

XRSpace123
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Nooooo! You have all made me excited about joining this Roleplay! Now I will have to stall the Ooc until it starts. Tsoooo *subtle as possible* when is it gonna tart? *bats eyelashes*

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!