Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodlines

Bloodlines

a part of “Bloodlines”, a fictional universe by alxxxjames.

An original role-play that takes place in a modern setting where magic is dying. The characters are all descendants of five supernatural Bloodlines. Literate & Active drivers only, please.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloodlines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bloodlines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:46 pm

@Throney: Fair point well made, Mr. Throney... I have sooo been reading too much 50 Shades of Grey. *Forces self not to begin book three at 2:45 am*

@Eric: Waaah! You caught us! =O We're actually not, though. Haha... xD Pretty much just going with the flow, and what happens, will happen. Seriously, though... there is no deepfelt love. It's basically attraction and... curiosity, I think. O.o Or something along those lines. To Erin it's more of a "yay! The darkness is quiet... now I get to relax a little." xD
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Isn't 50 shades of gray for like stay at home moms?
If your heartaches seem to hang around too long
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song
Remember sunshine can be found behind the cloudy skies
So let your hair down and go on and cry

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:07 pm

*Eye twitch* ... why do you say that? xD

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:13 pm

OMG oops.

I meant: "isn't 50 shades of grey like TWILIGHT for stay at home moms?"

and idk. SNL told me so.

everyone seems to be either acclaiming it or saying its absolutely terrible. I usually think that if some punk ass 16 yr old on tumblr thinks its stupid, its either really really fantastic or I don't care.

that being said:

"Did you fall from heaven because have sex with me."

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:14 pm

@Throne Okie-doke, cappy-tan. I've never played in a roleplay this large, so I wasn't sure.

(Ohyus, Markus is so enamored with her that he can't see his nose in front of his face. Well, that little bit one can see by looking cross-eyed, that is... -badmetaphorFTW!-)
And yuppers. Erin and Markus without any forethought isn't actually as hard to work with as I thought. Markus finds the ladybird hilarious to a far extent, which keeps him coming back for more. Or course, he wouldn't mind a little action -wink wink... nudge nudge- XD

And...isn't fifty shades of grey like...the most taboo book in the internetz? XD
Still a better love story than Twilight?
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Hahaha... xD Well... honestly I find it hilarious more than anything, the book I mean. Mr. Grey was seriously awesome and broody and he's so... mercurial. Lol. Which makes him awesome, and there are some very.. descriptive scenes which is just... lol. O.o But meh... I dunno, the story in itself isn't impressive - I just like the characters, honestly. But... yes, better than Twilight. Twilight is the bane of my existence. I've read the books... not impressed. Then the movie came out... even less impressed. Mehe. xD I guess 50 Shades and your opinion on it, depends on your take. I mean, I sat down and began reading it, knowing that it would be ridiculously amusing - nothing more. I had no expectations of it having a great and amazing plot. If you read it with expectations like that, you'll be disappointed. ^^

Lol, Pie... that is the worst metaphor ever. xD But it's lovely. And lol... Erin and Markus are going to be hilarious, if you ask me. xD I can already see it. And lol... we shall have to PM about the last part there... Hahah! xD Because I have an idea. And I shall go it over with you... once I've gotten all my necessary beauty sleep.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Woo! A shoddy excuse for a post from Pie before she dozes off!

And why thank you, Mel, I was trying my best there, dontcha know. XD
:D Idea? I like the sound of that Mel :3 I shall await this glorious creation in the morn with bated breath and a cup of coffee, Fair Mela! Beauty sleep always comes first :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:32 pm

It's weird to come back to the OOC after a couple of days due to myself being absorbed in Fifty Shades of Grey to see that you all were discussing Fifty Shades of Grey. If I do say so myself, I absolutely adore Christian Grey. Storyline is absolutely stupid, but you don't read an erotic romance for the storyline. ;)

Anyways. I shall be posting soonish. Son's earache has gotten worse due to the baby eardrops that his doctor told us to give him. SO! My son has been crying and having to be constantly rocked to keep him calm.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Just finished another episode of The Newsroom. Man I really enjoy it. But anyway, can't wait for you to post Alex. :P

I also found a spider in my cat's water bowl a bit earlier. It was dark, so I was just thinking: "Oh it's just a piece of food. Kind of looks like a spider though. Psh, what if it really was a spider?" Turns out. It was. I can't tell you how many times I've actually done that to myself. At least three. It's of course creepy, but still makes me laugh just a bit because of the occurrences.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:33 pm

lom.conor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:39 am

please dont overtlyinclude Tally and Artemis in your posts yall, me and her are workign on a joint post for a commical bit of interaction.

oh and i saw the Dark Knight Rises last night, good movie and worth checking out just maybe not on opening weekend, too many people.
though the trilers at the start did teach me one thing, the sogn that accompanies Gandolf's death in the lord of the ringd really doesn't match superman... just, no.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:10 pm

I'm confused?

lom.conor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:29 pm

-poker face- Well, apparently the music for one movie was placed in another and it doesn't work for the character? ... Whatever.
Last edited by Skwidge on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:30 pm

No no. I got that. I was confused about superman and gandalf.

EDIT: ookay, that makes sense? kinda? lol

lom.conor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 pm

anyway... what does a tpyical day in the life of those on the Isle entale? as in how much time do they spend in "lessons" and such?

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Daily life on the Isle is fairly fluid. Classes and training sessions follow no set schedule, as they are held whenever the Guardians other duties permit. Charges are encouraged to study independently or help one another, to explore the island, or to simply interact. Especially in the last six months, things have been lax, so bear that in mind if your character has been on the Isle for a while prior to the start of the story-line.

From the Intro page. Basically, "it depends". Some days might have had little free-time, others might have been full of it. Most a mix of the two.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:43 pm

AVERAGE! Y U NO POST?!

missjmiles
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:17 am

Missy, I'm so sorry! I actually was under the impression I'd already posted, my walls of text just sitting there, collecting dust on my word document. :'''I I lose track of my stuff like that sometimes. Feel free to slap me around for a bit if it happens again.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:37 am

Haha will do! :) Great post! I'm excited to post Vendi and Xy tomorrow! For now, night all!! <3

missjmiles
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:32 am

LOL. One thing. Glow in the Dark Frisbee. Horrible idea, but better than a normal Frisbee at night.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!